youtu.be/YSHboFNKyfY
soundcloud.com/enm/moe-shop-you-look-so-good
soundcloud.com/nourish/kina-i-feel-empty
soundcloud.com/rauthentic/chuck-sutton-eat-baby
youtu.be/Tfg36gfV60g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/BLACK/

Would you rather:

a) Genocide all Jews permanently from the face of the earth?

or

b) Genocide all Persians permanently from the face of the earth?

You can pick one and only one.

i'd nuke Australia

Whats going on in Tunis, I wouldn't want them to fall off grace

such a Lovely country and such a lovely people deserve a peace of mind

they're going trough their own ''1990's''
they'll be fine, though poor as fuck.

I would be the incredible Hulk

I'd rather you'd be hanged on a lamppost with ''redditspacer can only speak in template posts'' engraved on your hairy sandnigger buttocks for the world to see

FIRST FOR LEBANESE COCK

They‘ll be fine but dead poor and maybe there is going to be more economic refugees if the situation worsens

A

No offence to the Jews but I gotta support my Aryan brethren
Plus Genrikh would die too

C everyone gets along (◠﹏◠)

Nibbas

Adorable desu

No you! nyaaa~

(´・ω・`)

>option A is to destroy fellow semitic brothers with which we had a minor scuffle decades ago
>option B is to make R*za and his "people" that are north korea tier stop existsing

gosh, wonder what I'd pick

I was picked on as a kid

>jealous because i'm the most popular poster here

Bump
Also, women are now allowed to watch football in Saudi Arabia mashallah

Which is the best leader for Arabs?
>Abu Bakr
>a cloth trader who was elected Caliph by virtue of being Muhammad's (ﷺ) father-in-law and united M*slims by force (by sending a far more capable military commander Khalid ibn al-Walid to subdue unruly "faithful"
>Salah ad-Din
>Kurd
>Harun ar-Rashid
>fucked up the caliphate for good by splitting it between two sons and ignoring the decentralization and appearance of local ruling dynasties

>Which is the best leader for Arabs?

What exactly did he accomplish? Losing wars?

I have no friend

Thought I'd pass by to tell you that this is a shit thread

thanks doc

wow, another mena thread ruined.

Great job, team

shit thread
where is kreig
I want him

I'm here, how's your arabic coming along ?

pathetic I haven’t studied at all over break
Nothing done except eat and this stupid math class my university requires I take
I’m ready for next semester though desu I am taking Arabic and an Arab film class
im not excited to go back to uni and our on a mask
And I got a speeding violation bc I was listening to initial D and now I have to go court on the second day of class
& you?

NOUQUQ

POST NOUDZ

*JEWISH

towelheads

Stop procrastinating you fat gook fuck, you went out of your way to visit this shithole, cozy up to the local sandniggers and get scammed for some trinkets, so see it through
No way, are you seriously going to be sent to court for speeding ? Jesus fucking christ dude
Not much going on in this front, I'm soon gonna get a 3 weeks long break so I'm really looking forward to being a disgusting lazy blob that does nothing from dawn to dusk but watch chinatoons and consume ungodly amounts of junk food

I’ll stop procrastinating tomorrow
teach me darija senpai
my Moroccan friend said it’s snowing in ifrane, is it snowing where you are??
هل الطقس بارد و مثلج؟؟؟؟
Im on my break now and it ends in three days, on wesndday, but I have math homework and two exams to do in the upcoming three days
and yes fuck the system for encofcing the speed limit
what’s your favorite snack? I loved pistachio ice cream and rani juice in Morocco it was good after breaking fast desu

hey bruh, alex really wants you to join the discord. some of us vc frequently with ur hapa bf, we might steal him for ourselves soon

fuckoff
discord is nu-Chan but we want you desu
It would be the final nail in the coffin for this general

Darija is a bigger incongruous clusterfuck of a dialect than fictional rpg languages, and I've only got the hang of it 5 or so years ago, so tough luck
Nope, not a single drop of a snow fell here in 13 years, but since my town is surrounded by mountains (coincidentally Ifrane is on one of these peaks) so we get intermittent gusts of bone freezing wind
Any thing does it, but I really like dried corn seeds coated in salt and spice. I've never been able stomach chocolate flavored stuff, pure chocolate is fine but chocolate icecream or cookies with excessive amounts of chocolate in the dough make me want to puke my soul

How about you have a go at the dick at your right instead, I'm sure you'll love it

understandable about the chocolate part, here a lot of choslcate flavored shit is fake so there it just doesn’t feel right. I live right near Hershey, which is one of the biggest chocolate companies in America. Milka is for some reason popular in Morocco. I went to the leb store last week (I think we talked about it) and got some pistachio dark chocolate with big chunks of pistachio in it, fuckin yum
I love some chebekya too, especially the ones in the market that have a bunch of fucking bees on them.
that weather sounds like shit, not even comfy snow weather just cold
fuck the cold
well anyway enjoy your break and I’ll still be posting here even if the General is dead just 2 chat with my best sa7abi

That might just be true, all choco flavored shit here have that disgusting counterfeit tinge to them. I'm quite fond of Milka, the oreos and caramel variants are sex to my mouth, or maybe I just have low taste standards since everything here is shit, bootleg or both
It's quite cute seeing foreigners panic in summer when the bees start to invade bakeries, they're just bees so the Bakers turn a blind eye and the locals got used to it as well
Yeah, it nowhere near comfy, just super annoying wintery mountain gale and skin frying 40°C+ summers, not even gonna mention the august sandstorms or the lack of distinct autumns and springs
this general suffered worse, it'll pull through
goodnight, you chink wanker

Bees are good, at least it's not flies or wasps or some shit like that.

Why are HK movies so comically bad?

You don't have bad taste, Milka crossover products tate good, it's just not chocolate.

Your best bet to get good chocolate is to buy tablets that are marketed as baking chocolate. Or if you don't mind spending a bit more, get one of these baddies

Milka is good desu. I’m eating this “”candy””” now that I bought at the store and making grilled cheese for my family.
And yes it’s cute to set them try to earn shopkeepers or swat at bees buzzing near their heads.
leila saida my lovely initiald poster

How long can i keep these opend?

>Emirates date
Tried some, it was absolutely disgusting, next time buy superior Tunisian dates.

But to answer your question, as long as it's not exposed to humidity you can keep it for months so no worries

youtu.be/vtsfhTSQgvU
Why do I bother bumping this thread?
>real chocolate
Ewww

>eurobeat
Ewww x2

soundcloud.com/ephixa/sierra-leone-mt-eden-dubstep-ephixa-remix

Good taste
youtu.be/XDpoBc8t6gE

Genrikh you're a cuck slut.

Meant to post youtu.be/YSHboFNKyfY

Followed on SoundCloud