Let's drink Vodka

>Let's drink Vodka...
>Da! Da!

>Let's victimize homosexuals...
>Da! Da!

>Let's leave our neighbor countries alone...
>Niet! Niet!

>Let's kill an innocent family...
>Da! Da!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovene_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow, would you look at that ungrateful fuck

>innocent
Nice bait you got there

>Leeching off of people
>Innocent

I'll start shilling for GI's from now on.

So what?

all based

Don't do that

>implying modern politicians and capitalists are 10x worse

>are
AREN'T*

hard bass

TRI PALOSKI
TRI PA
TRI PALOSKI

HARDBASS TUSOVKI
ADIDAS KROSOVKI

I WANNA FUG HIS DAUGHTERS

>innocent

>innocent
Nicholas and Alexandra earned the bullet. Kids were innocent but they could claim the throne at some point in the future. Monarchy had to be destroyed.

1.Come to Piter.
2. Dig'em
3.????
4. Profit!

not even a gommie but the execution of the r*manovs makes me all giddy inside

You can't stop me, Mr. Charles.

Here is what a criminal looks like for Russians.

That's makes two of us. The chad insurrection when

Why though?

their predecessors stole our baltic and finnish lands and nicholas attempted to russify finland

>nicholas attempted to russify finland
That's the stupidest thing I've ever read on this shitty board.

Why Russia why? How could you murder this?

What?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russification_of_Finland

More accurate would be
>Why Shlomo why? How could you murder this?

/thread

Commies have no souls

>Russian currency and stamps were the only allowed;
>Russian was made official language of administration (in 1900, there were an estimated 8,000 Russians in all of Finland, of a population of 2,700,000)—the Finns saw this as placing the Russian minority in charge;
the Orthodox Russian Church was the church of state; including, for example, criminalizing the act of subjecting a follower of the Orthodox church to a Lutheran church service;
the press was subject to Russian censorship;
the Finnish army was made subject to Russian rules of military service.

You call this Russification? Estonia is laughing at you.

>their predecessors stole our baltic and finnish lands

this swede lol, doesn't know his own history.
you literally lost those lands because you started a war you couldn't finish

Maybe not as bad. But it was certainly an attempt. Also,
>secret government documents published in the Finnish press in November 1914 suggested that the imperial government still harbored plans for the complete Russification of Finland.
It seems you are the one who do not know history. The Great Northern War was started by the anti-Swedish coalition and the Finnish war was started by Russia (without a declaration of war.)

This
Death to monarchs.

ONLY based thing russians did

There was also one between these 2, started by Swedish autism.

Idk. Maybe Nicholas the Bloody shouln't have shot thousands of workers, when the came to him peacefully to sign a petition.

>harbored plans for the complete Russification of Finland.
Too bad they didn't finish the job. Finnic tribes shouldn't be allowed to have their own countries.

That doesn't mean his children deserved to die.

True, the war of 1741-43 "the hats war" (they were a political party that pushed for the war) and Gustav III's war of 1788-90 were started by Sweden and were attempts to retake those lost lands. Also the treaty of Nystad in 1721 gave Russia the right to meddle in Swedish politics, Gustav III wanted to stop this, and was sucessful though he didn't retake any lands.
I'm not even strictly anti-monarchy though, I just think these had it coming.

umm, yes it does. blood for blood.

Why not? There were children among killed at Khodynka, at Bloody Sunday. What makes that ones so special?

"Romanov" family were not Russians. Nicolay's wife was Danish and he was Germanic from Golstein-Gottorp dynasty

I know that. We even had the Holstein-Gottorp family on our throne for a while.

>I'm not even strictly anti-monarchy
Neither am I, in that I don't think we should nuke countries with monarchies. I just enjoy it when one dies, and it's all the better when their line/the institution of the monarchy dies with them.

Every nation had euromutt monarchs though.

Are uoy idiots? Nicolay II don't responsible for this. When Blood Sunday happend he wasn't in St.Petersburg. He don't said to kill these poor people. And well, what did gommunism for our country? It became a shithole.

I find the fact that they fingered a dead princess both hillarious and disappointing, I would definitely put more than just a finger as long as she's still warm and she propably was, I would then cut her head off and facefuck it when I'm bored, a type of sex souvenir

Swedish monarchy is absolutely lol. The descendants of some Napoleonic soldier from some French shithole. Why do you still feed those bastards, lol?

*you
*doesn't

>Nicolay II don't responsible for this.
t. Poklonskaya

Nicholas was not evil, he was just incompetent.

No, I am not a morchist. I just emphasize that this mass murder commited the police minister of St.Petersburg, not Nicolay by himself.

They were put on the throne after the Swedish branch of the Holstein-Gottorps died out. I have read there were plans to put a family that had ruled Sweden in medieval times on the throne but the Bernadottes won over because people wanted a "soldier king" who would reclaim our lost lands and so on. Also, even though they are French they still have a tiny bit of the blood from our old monarchs, like Gustav Vasa and Gustavus Adolphus in them from marrying people who were related to them.

This. Right you are.

They're just edgy retards, probably minorities as well.

Is your country full? If I try to immigrate here, would your people dislike me?

literally in what universse is it edgy to dislike the tsar, for fuck's sake

Still Nicolay knew everything, he didn't stop it, and this police minister was not even sacked for this murder, let alone put to jail.

If you are not isis caveman, they are full. For you.

No, I don't think so. I don't think anyone has any kind of hatred towards Russian people, unless you behave bad.

Like bismuth

Hello.
Is gotland nice place?

Don't invade, pretty please.

Thanks a lot for answering me. That's great. What about health care in your country? I am studying medicine at the university.

You will certainly be welcomed. We have a problem with doctors quitting their jobs, actually I've read that hospital waiting times are worse here than Albania.

How does monarchy concerns to the USA, mutt?

>How does monarchy concerns to the USA
I don't know. I was just expressing my opinion, and I'm not my country.
>mutt
There's no need to be rude.

damn Poland...

Implying you're not a mutt, 1/8 sicilian east coast dweller

Ok, I am sorry for calling you mutt

>memes
No, thank you.
>you're not a mutt
I am.
>1/8 sicilian
1/2 Scots-Irish hillbilly, 1/4 German, 1/4 Slovenian
I'm the rare American Catholic who has no Irish, Italian, or Hispanic ancestry.
>east coast dweller
Vermont is the only New England state without a coastline, although we do have beautiful Lake Champlain.

It's okay. The norms of this site can make one feel obligated to participate in anti-social behavior.

>1/4 Slovenian

We're pretty common in the Midwest, especially around Cleveland, Ohio.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovene_Americans

fuuggggg what a qt
would love to dress up my dick with her corpse

That post is exactly why Poland should be nuked immediately.

He looks so scarily like King George...

They're probably cousins

among all the millions of people who died in bolshevik russia, why should I feel sorry for this one random family?

are their lives worth more just because they're rich?

I would love to be the one who dragged the royal family from their summer house, raped their daughters while the parents watch and club them all to death one by one.
I'd make Maria (it's Maria right?) my cockpuppet though. By the end of the revolution she'd be addicted to a good dicking.

All of them can get the rope.

British education

They are cousins

Why dont you just be honest and admit you dont give a shit about anyone who died

you miss your monarchic overlords that much Ivan?

It's better to be governed by monarchs who are related to royal families in Europe rather than by a bunch of murderous kikes, eh?

>tfw no shota prince to one day rule me
Oh well at least we have Barron.

Monarchcucks actually believe royals are worth more than other humans. And they don't really care about the lives of anyone but the aristocracy.

No, I'm of a commie ancestry. You're just sick fucks.
>your monarchic overlords
And your too. He was King of Poland in the same time, lol.

>(((royal families)))

Typical jew post, you only serve money

Not everyone is a servant just because you are.

>little dicking is being a sick fuck
wew I thought homos are persecuted in Russia

>he believes he isnt a servant

>DON'T FORGET THE SIXTY QUADRILLION

no one is governed by monarchs in europe anymore, and the standards of living have increased dramatically under the modern welfare states.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Who do you think I serve?

If anything, you should care less about them.

Tsar was an autocrat who ordered to shoot striking workers, encouraged pogroms and got Russia into a disastrous, imperialist war.

It was well-deserved.

And his favourite hobby was killing kots.

Your boss, your society and the people who govern it. In your case you're at the mercy of your microwave providing hot pockets