Someone recommend me some non-SJW , feminists comic books

Someone recommend me some non-SJW , feminists comic books.

I'm currently reading Hellboy , Conan 70s , Lovke and Key , Fables, One Punch Man

Other urls found in this thread:

nowheregirl.com/
senscritique.com/liste/Allez_une_annee_une_BD_1930_Today/1344072/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love and Rockets.
>BUT IT'S BELOVED BY FEMINISTS
It's good. Read good comics.

The Goon

I belive you are lost. Sup Forums is that way.

L&R is a comic with diversity done right.

OP asked for non-feminist comics and you recommended him a feminist comic. You're not contributing to this thread.

Punisher
Scout
Gunsmith Cats
Black Lagoon
Manifest Destiny
almost all comics pre-1990 or so

>Black Lagoon
Don't read this OP

The fix by Nick spencer and the publisher is Image comics. I nearly threw up from laughing while reading it.

Fuck off, you massive fucking faggot. Love & Rockets is amazing and something every self proclaimed "comic book fan" should read at least once.

Anything by Garth Ennis.

>OP asked for non-feminist comics and you recommended him a feminist comic. You're not contributing to this thread.
Read good comics, faggot.

Luther Strode series
Fear Agent
Atomic Robo
Moon Knight

Cerebus

>Luther Strode
>Not SJW
That shit's littered with female empowerment via Petra. Trash

I kid, it's a good series but Petra really is the worst part of it once you hit Legend

>implying OP lifts

The Phantom, and since you're reading OPM, Boku no Hero Academia

Your insecurity is adorable

>MUH SJW BOOGEYMAN

Go fuck yourself.

>Gunsmith Cats
>Black Lagoon
>not feminist schlock
Not OP, but those are literally "cool badass women are so much better than those silly men XD" trash.

Ennis is feminist

all of Greg Rucka's comics

Thank you

Doing upper lower split routine.

pullups , incline press , rows , decline press , upright rows , arnold press

squats , press , hack squats , romanian deadlifts , calves

next workouts i do different exercises

100 Bullets

>The Walking Dead
It's not SJW-tier, but nowadays it's just super edgy.
>Persepolis
Definitely a great read, both the first and second. This is a personal-political graphic novel series done very right.
>The Goon
>Judge Dredd
Also two great ones to suggest.

I didn't want to read L&R just because the premise didn't really catch my eye. I get it's significance as a successful alternative comic in the 80's, and I like how it inspired Justine Shaw and Nowhere Girl, but... meh.

Believe it or not, people don't like to have hamfisted narrative politics shoved down their throat. Eat shit and die, comblr. Your condescending bullshit is why people migrate to Sup Forums.

fuck off you low test beta bitch

>people don't like to have hamfisted narrative politics shoved down their throat
Suggests Persepolis

>Justine Shaw and Nowhere Girl
Who?

Moon Knight, the manliest comickino ever.

Idk about Feminist, but The Bellybuttons is an awesome comic about grills being grills

Oh you meant non-feminist. My bad, but The Bellybuttons is really good and non-feminist. It's just about Highschool Grills

How in the hell was Persepolis SJW-tier?
There are no token characters, no mission-creep-tier identity politics, or bullshit about killing all straight white males.
Oh, wait, you're just baiting since I called you out as a comblrfag.

Nowhere Girl was the first webcomic to be nominated for an Eisner. Justine Shaw was the author. Too bad she never finished it.
nowheregirl.com/

if it has women in a main role, it's safe to assume it's feminist unless the book goes out of its way to really hammer home that a woman isn't on the level of a man, like the movie Sicario.

>webcomic to be nominated for an Eisner
That really doesn't mean shit when the Eisner's pick terrible webcomics every single year.

What is "non-SJW, feminists comic books"?

The Bellybuttons is French and there aren't many SJWs in the French comic/cartoon scene. Lots of weird people trying really hard to be avant-garde, but the French take comics and cartoons too seriously to use the medium for paper-thin personal ramblings.
I'm not sure what the Eisner picks have been, but Nowhere Girl was pretty good. It does have an "a bloo bloo I'm gay" sort of story, but it's still done well enough that the story is character-driven, not politically driven, and it was done long before SJWs were a thing and LONG before anyone sympathized with gay people in the West.

Have you managed to get laid yet with that outlook on women, OP?

A feminist comic that actually addresses really problems facing women without getting obnoxiously preachy about it.

>avatarfagging
Enjoy your ban, mate.

Examples? Not just in comics but in media in general

>Written by a woman
>Woman lead character
>Wah Culture is bad
>Wah Religion is bad
>Wah Europe is mean
>Why isn't everyone pandering to me
>Look at me. I'm such a rebel.
Tell me how it isn't feminist?

What may these problems be exactly? Income inequality?

What are reaction images? lol Nice madpost btw.

> Wah Religion is bad

As a Doctor, I can confirm that having imaginary friends into adulthood is unhealthy and a strong symptom of the disorder known as Autism. I highly recommend you get this checked out.

As I said before, Persepolis and Nowhere Girl do this well.
Your entire post is a strawman. Nowhere does Satrapi say all culture is bad, all religion is bad, that Europe is bad, and so on.
>Iranian culture
Changed rapidly due to the revolution, which she had to deal with.
>Religion is bad
She makes it clear that she was very religious as a child, but abandoned it after the Iranian Revolution because of how the Ayatollah bastardized it for her.
>Europe is bad
The whole point of that is she wanted to go to Europe thinking it was better there, only to realize that - despite her rebellious attitude - she was still Iranian and had to go back to her home.

I do agree that she comes off as a bit whiny, what with because the child of wealthy Iranian parents, but Persepolis is quite good. Then again, I don't know why I'm taking your obvious bait.

People migrate to Sup Forums because they're bitter and single. People with some sliver of a social life concern themselves with more important things. It's society's mentality to ignore the bigots. You're literally at the bottom of the totem pole.

And you know what? It's where your kind fucking belongs.

Trump will never win, and never stood a chance.

senscritique.com/liste/Allez_une_annee_une_BD_1930_Today/1344072/

As a Doctor, I can confirm this.

Don't link people, to Sup Forums unless they're stormfagging. You're gonna wear this out and it'll lose any impact it had.

>As a Doctor, I can confirm that having imaginary friends into adulthood is unhealthy and a strong symptom of the disorder known as Autism. I highly recommend you get this checked out.

>You're gonna wear this out and it'll lose any impact it had.
It doesn't lose any impact. Get the fuck out.

You seem perturbed. :'-D

>If it has a woman character in it it's feminist
Do you even understand what it is that you seem to hate so much?

You do realize that by posting these images you're still taking the bait, right?

BL is mainly about women, true, but it has badass dudes as well. Case in point, Mr Chang is top-tier, only rivaled by Balalaika.

try hunter x hunter
its got everything necessary to trigger sjws

>The Punisher
Garth Ennis must be one of my favorite writers for the character. Any other recommended writers for THE PUNISHER? Have the complete collection as cbr and cbz.

>Non-SJW, feminist comic book.

I'm pretty sure you have to have one with the other.

>People with some sliver of a social life concern themselves with more important things.
Yeah, like micro aggressions, manspreading and the size of the breasts of video game characters.

Keep fighting, Tumblr!

Can we have a Politically Correct board? That way both the faggots from Tumblr and Sup Forums can argue constantly about how the other board exists and leave us alone since we'd be no longer controversial. That would finally free us of both their fucking bullshit.

In regards to what's currently being released:

The Walking Dead
Invincible
Pretty much anything by DC (thank you based Cereal King)
Vision
Moon Knight
Darth Vader

It never had impact to begin with.

>Implying tumblr knows how to interact with people in the real world

>Tumblr is a white man
>Not an obese black lesbian tranny

Chuck Dixon's run is mostly rock solid.