Susan Sarandon wrecks Hillary

says she would be a more dangerous U.S. president than Donald Trump — provided she’s not indicted first.

>“I believe in a way she is more dangerous,” the actress told the press on Thursday. “She did not learn from Iraq, and she is an interventionist, and she has done horrible things — and very callously. I don’t know if she is overcompensating or what her trip is. That scares me. I think we’ll be in Iran in two seconds.”

she was great in alien

>I do know what her policies are, I do know who she is taking money from. I do know that she is not transparent, and I do know that nobody calls her on it,”

>“There’s going to be [an indictment]. I mean, it’s inevitable,” Ms. Sarandon said on Friday.

>The State Department’s inspector general released a report last week saying the Democrat front-runner violated policies on storing official records and did not cooperate with its investigation.

I am now #CorrectingMyJohnson

how can a 70 years old woman make my dick harder than any 20 to 40 years old woman?

Every single picture I see of her has her tits hanging out. Why is she such a sloot?

motherly, faint smile, ample bussom

would let her tuck me in

Beauty should be shared.

what

I didn't know Susan Sarandon was that cool.

I have a beautiful gf, but she too makes sometimes stupid comments.Just like Sarandon.

Watching he age over the last 25 years, she fell apart early, and I thought she would be done, but she stopped falling and hasn't fallen further.

you didn't see those tits before?

Don't feed Canada.

He's been trolling Susan all day now.

(and not very expertly, I might add)

Slut

Susan actually cares about starving African children, and she knows full well about the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's personal fuckery in several African nations.
I bet she spends a lot of nights brooding about it.

>your apple pie... don't taste so nice!

>Hollywood star
>left-wing
>redpilled

How is this possible

The "left" and "right" are mostly illusion.

People have more things in common than they have differences, including in politics. But, divisive tactics are used to make people forget that.

And, since bipartisanship generally means a feeding frenzy for the top 1%, at our expense, people are duped into believing they need to further invest in partisan gridlock for their benefit.

... instead of figuring out why bipartisanship is actually a problem.

Truth doesn't have sides. There is no conservative truth or liberal truth. There is just truth.

Truth is how close an opinion is to reality. That has no bearing on what political bias people claim to worship.

When people praise themselves for clinging to a bias ("I'm a conservative!" "I'm a liberal!" "I'm a centrist!") I have to laugh.

Look at that well hung statue

bump

She's looked 50 ever since she was 20. But a hot 50.

Frank had good taste in interior design.

What's amusing is that they changed the physique so that it's androgynous.

Narrowed shoulders. Breast-like pecs. Higher body fat. Etc.

WTF, I love SJW now

SJW applies to people incapable of rational thought who cling to a bandwagon.

Susan is not one of those people, obviously.

Hes quite capable I heard he was building a man....

>Sarandon
>not the queen of all the sjw

WEW LAD

No, that would be Canada, the shitposter who has been at it all day now.

Wass wong... poh Hillary getting recked upset yoo?

In just seven days.

You don't get it, redditor hate Hillary...Go on her blog and read all the shit she said about Rightwings

Its quite a tender subject.

It doesn't matter what else she said. I've tried to explain that to you already.

She's right on the money with what she said here, except for he indictment being inevitable.

The only thing that I think is inevitable is Hillary pardoning herself.

>It doesn't matter what else she said

You should, she hate Clinton because she voted for the Iraq war. Sarandon is pro rapefugees, pro equality and pro feminist. In her degenerate mind, Clinton is too much conservative. Your thread is a bait or you are desperate trump shill user

shes got that perfect friends aging but still hot mom look

i would fuck her until her pelvis broke, help her get it replaced, and break the new one again

Yeah, her and her husband are leftist cucks from way back (although Shawshank is a great movie as well as Jacobs ladder). They are most likely angry Bernfags

Put away your butthurt and use reason.

She said Trump is a better choice than Clinton.

She gave good reasons why.

So shill for Hillary elsewhere.

name-calling is not a rebuttal

73% of the public wanted a public health care option — not being forced to pay for the lobbyists' bribing of politicians which is what we got thanks to our "two" parties establishments

both the GOP and Dems were in cahoots on that

Sanders tried to force a vote on the public option and the Dems literally whipped against it — after spending months lying to the public about wanting it (and Obama had made a secret deal to kill it)

The GOP let the bill come to a vote after promising to stop it at 8 AM or so the day before Christmas Eve.

So if you think Sanders is your biggest problem you can think again

The GOP and Dems also conspired to blow up the housing market, fleecing regular people (whose primary investment is in housing unlike the elites) with Gramm-Leach-Bliley.

Voted for by all Republicans except Ron Paul and voted for by most Dems (not Sanders). Signed by Clinton and named for three "conservative" GOP pols from Texas.

I want her to breastfeed me, and then I will return the favor by feeding her my cummys

You kids should be angry, but Trump is CLEARLY not a part of the GOP, since they have been working to stump him from the start. If we look out for the USA first, by getting better trade deals, etc, perhaps we can work on our health care system. I work in it, I know how fucked it is, but leaving shit to the globalists will not help us one iota.

Why do you think I posted a pro-Trump thread like this one?

I'm not particularly convinced about his politics but at least he's not Hillary.

Then we are on the same page user.

I want to wreck Susan Sarandon.

Because she holds a lot of feminine grace. The only example I can think of from public life or popular culture are Queens Rania of Jordan, and Margaret from Boardwalk Empire. It's why she's politically liberal and can get away with her tits hanging out at 70. It's why she's so positive and glowing, despite the wrinkles. It's why you and I think that she's still one of the sexiest women alive.

I know a few girls with that level of feminine grace. They're not 'Stacies'. They don't sleep around, even though most guys wish they did. Hard to describe, but you know it when you see it.

Imagine pumping your rock hard cock in and out of Susan Sarandon's post-menopausal pussy, cumming bucketloads knowing that no matter how many times you bust inside her, she can't get pregnant.

On a related note, I agree with what she said.

They got divorced, if you mean Tim Robbins.

Yeah, Susan was a Bernfag. I don't hate her, just can't.

Dammit, Janet, I love youuuuuuuuu

ALL the establishment criminals have got to go. Every last fuckin' one of them, I don't care which party they belong to.

I'm convinced Trump ran as a Repub for similar reasons to why Boinie ran as a Dem. You gotta be one of those parties to be allowed to run as a legit candidate, to have a chance of winning. So you pick the one closest to your own proclivities and do your best to make it work.

A huge problem is the almost unlimited money going into elections, including lots of foreign money.

The person who "raises" (is given by the 1%) the most money "wins" (is appointed) like 95% of the time in our "elections" for the presidency.

Trump is probably the only person who has enough money of his own to have any shot (other than someone like Bloomberg who even has his own media machine).

>ALL the establishment criminals have got to go.

And, since the Princeton–Northwestern study showed that Congress completely ignores what 90% of the public wants/needs — it is clear that someone else is really putting them where they are.

As for the other 10%... It's mostly a smaller portion that have much sway.

I really doubt that anybody who was going to vote for Hillary anyway will change their vote because of Susan Sarandon.

It is weird how there seem to be huge swaths of liberals across society who seem to be operating in weird information bubbles, like they have their own filtered news and views and talking points, and they really haven't heard about Hillary's lies or her ties to terrorism, and they roll their eyes because it's all just "propaganda, that sounds like Republican propaganda, let me tell you about the Koch Brothers."

And they don't want to go look up how the Koch brothers support Hillary and hate Trump.

But at the same time, I think subconsciously, the Hillary voters KNOW Hllary's a liar and a crook, but they want to be in her bully gang. They're attracted to perceived power. They're primed by education to submit their will to the alpha female in exchange for reward sex. That's the normie programming.

They think Trump is cock-blocking them.

similar thing happened with Dubya

although Gore and Kerry were crap candidates (albeit still less crap than Dubya)

Dean should have been elected. We can thank the media for killing his campaign with that "scream" propaganda and poison pen articles like Newsweek's

why?

because he had the nerve to say he opposed further big media consolidation (rah roh)

I like this thread. I like the sounds of this. *L*

L?

well? what does that mean?

(((L)))

she has some nice tits for someone thats like triple my age

Smart and a great pair of tits

Is her dick is as big as her tits?

Is your poo as big as your loo?

big

you're not helping

yes, she is a smart cookie

wow how did that happen?

really bad Photoshopping apparently

Is it just me or have her breasts grown? Did she just stop wearing a bra?

This

The man reads books for sure

This is the same cunt that was paddling around the Med in a kayak greeting boats full of illegal migrants and telling them they're welcome.

Maybe that shit redpilled her. It's hard to know. She's been an SJW till this point.

It's called implants

those are milena velba's tits on her.