WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Just imagine the children back then!

"MOOOOOM, so it's ok if i kiss my sister??"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ir6CzxKl4
webm.land/media/axVS.webm
youtu.be/KjLpVUnUTGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was a child back then and I had blonde hair and wanted to be like Luke and I wanted to bank Leia so bad. It legitimately fucked with me when she turned out to be his sister. It makes the kiss in Empire creepy, it's a pretty long kiss and he gets wood off it.

?

everything but penetration is fine with your sister

>no qt sister to get a little too close with
why even live?

>Implying incest isn't wincest
What are you, gay?

Me n my sis would make out all the time.

We also shared a bed..

I'm wondering the same. Was the story not fully developed when they did that or is Lucas the film equivalent of the piss forest guy from that one comic?

It wasn't. But when it came to VI Lucas needed a way to settle the "will she choose Luke or Han" debate once and for all

The best part of waking up is incest in a cup!

youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ir6CzxKl4

Incest is the most pure love

they werent raised together therefore not real siblings.

WTF IS DAT
DIRTY WATER?

Why didn't they just marry each other to keep the chosen one bloodline pure and create more Jedi offsprings?

>back then

I'm pretty sure people were jerking off to their daughter x son's fuck sessions.

Now I know why those fanfics mentioned Folgers, it all makes sense.

>"MOOOOOM, so it's ok if i kiss my sister??"
Do you fags not kiss your sister on the mouth? I tongue wrestle my sister daily.

>not porking this
Was Luke gay?

they fucked off camera for sure

but they figured out about their lineage so they covered it up and acted like it never happened

this scene would be so much better if Luke was black and it wasnt his head but dick

>implying rey isn't the cest child and it's why Han broke up, he didn't want to raise Luke's kid

IIRC, Hamill mentioned having a crush on prime Carrie Fisher before 1) figuring out she's crazy and noped the fuck out 2) figuring out she's not all that into him 3) figuring out he's friendzoned (later officially brotherzoned) and 4) figuring out that he had no chance against Harrison Ford.

He was in crush mode over her for a good week or so though.

5) He had a wife

>m. 1978

This was when he first met Carrie.

Americans are fucking weird. They think kissing your family is weird, but college orgies and child beauty pageants are fine. There's nothing remotely sexual about a polite kiss, even on the lips, in certain contexts. I kiss my female relatives, including my older sister all the time, even on the lips occasionally. I don't know why Americans obsess over sexualising everything. Every day when she comes home from work first thing she does is kiss me

>Mark straight

He really should've gotten the role of Peter Pan on Broadway during his twink years.

These two crazy kids had that disfunctional brother/sister thing going on irl. The both loved and hated each other.

I only have brothers user

>a man and a woman meet each-other
>they fall in love and have kids
>a son and a daughter
>biology dictates that the son is more like the father than any other man on the planet
>the daughter is more like the mother than anyone else
>so you have what are essentially clones of the two people who originally fell in love

So can anyone explain to me why sibling romance isn't the most logical form of love

Do any of them have a feminine penis?

Brains are hard-coded not to find siblings attractive as it will produce fucked up offspring.

t. muhammad

No

Sucks to be you then.

>a man and a woman meet each-other
>they fall in love and have kids
>a son and a daughter
>biology dictates that the son is more like the father than any other man on the planet
>the daughter is more like the mother than anyone else
>so you have what are essentially clones of the two people who originally fell in love

So can anyone explain to me why sibling romance isn't the most logical form of love

DEJA VU

webm.land/media/axVS.webm

>as it will produce fucked up offspring.

nice meme

What the...

That was kind of cute.

>fucked up offspring
Not Necessarily. One instance of incest is unlikely to produce any abnormalities, despite the stigma. It's after a few generations that it becomes a real problem though. It is degenerate though.

>white people
why do they always have the strangest relationships with their siblings? is it autism?

Incest is the lonely patrician's fetish

Why didn't Ben tell him she was his sister?

is this sisterkino?

youtu.be/KjLpVUnUTGU

Because incest was his fetish

>MOOOOOM, so it's ok if i kiss my sister

you have 10 seconds to explain to me why incest is bad
>muh mutant babies
first of all it's not true, and second sex does not always equal reproduction.