Just Stop Marvel

I... I'm fucking done. Really Marvel, really?! This bullshit has to stop. I understand that in 2016 all companies want to be "politically correct" to reach out to different audiences, but instead of just making new fucking superheroes they just recycle popular ones and make them into girls. And NOW!! This is the bullshit that I see when I look at my fucking news feed. I have nothing against black people, I would be just as mad if they made this new Iron man a Hispanic or Asian. When Captain America "died" it sort of made sense that the Falcon, his sidekick would take his place, but their is absolutely no fucking reason that their making Iron Man a fucking 15 year old black girl. This is just them trying to push their fucking political agenda, no wonder why Marvel dropped 60% in profits, this shit is getting out of hand.

>that pic
each attempt and thread at this topic gets worse

Just don't buy it, man. Vote with your wallet.

>White ran company shoves a new black girl into a white character's role and gives it a terrible writer.

>White character returns and the black character is hardly ever heard from again

You all should be celebrating that Marvel doesn't give a shit about black characters.

The greatest trick that superhero comics ever pulled was convincing the reader that everything they do would actually last. In the comic book realm, death isn’t permanent. Shattered friendships will always be restored. Major revelations will be swept under the rug if necessary. Even if it takes a few years, the status quo always returns at some point. Everything always resets.

So why not have some fun with a fictional universe as you bend it and break it? Why not try something completely different and brave and bold?

Because that works for shit like Captain Marvel.

1. Bendis is attached so it WILL sell on his name alone.

2. Marvel has an agenda to push, so they'll say it's doing great digitally based on the numbers they never release and claim are impossible to determine.

Honestly the only problem I have with this is Bendis the Benis

>White

I think you mean (((white))).

>This is just them trying to push their fucking political agenda, no wonder why Marvel dropped 60% in profits, this shit is getting out of hand.
you got that a bit backwards. right now controversy is the only thing that sells. which is why we currently have two candidates for president selected purely so that, no matter what, the media can make a mint on parodies and controversy-reporting

who cares, eventually a different person will become iron man, thor, whatever.

Getting triggered at irrelevant shit on the internet is literally the only thing white people are good at now.

Cue all the fuckface bandwagon ironman fans.

It's not like Iron Man comics were good to begin with.

You all fucking know it's going to return to status quo within a year, maybe even sooner. Stop getting triggered by shit thinking it's the end of the world and it's never going to change because it always fucking does.

Marvel is literally clickbait, the comic publisher now. Hell the MCU has a better universe for fuck sake

>Because that works for shit like Captain Marvel.
Well, KSD's Captain Marvel sucked so I didn't buy it. It got cancelled and she got replaced by Butters and then Gage, and their Captain Marvel is pretty good.

So yeah, worked out pretty well.

what next?

Put a black guy in a suit? Call it "war machine" to make it sound cool?
Put Nerd bitten by a spider to appeal to teenagers in Iron Man gear?
Thats where were headed with this shit! Just you watch!

Kek get mad fags

Do not attempt to deprive me of my ebony r34 it's already begun and so have I ;)

Your 60% number is bullshit. Marvel and DC don't make their salesnumbers public. Every number you see on the web is just guesswork.

buy DC comics instead

But DC has black characters too!

great, now Vixen is ruined too?

That took like 4 years.
It's really not as effective as you think it is.

Their characters are actually good though.

They couldn't come up with a better name than Riri? Sounds like a welfare mom that sells weed.

Black characters no one cares about.

The only black character who wasn't someone's sidekick that has ever had real staying power and fans is Black Panther, and his best book isn't even really about him.

That's only because he was given a movie. Marvel has the power to make any character they want famous.

>Wahh they're making changes to this comic that I don't even read wahhh
>Wahh they're changing the race of a fictional character wahhhh

What the fuck is Bendis anyway? The Lorax?
>I speak for the negros.

Who is he trying to impress here?
We no that black heroes exist. Even black females. Remember Monica Rambeau, sure as hell doesn't seem like it.
Otherwise you might have thought of pushing her instead of lending another hero's gig out to some no name.

Also, why does this kid look exactly like Moongirl from that Devil Dinosaur reboot. Do all black girls look the same?

No one gave a shit about Black Panther until he showed up in the movies.

>Black Lorax
I laughed more than I should have. But yeah you're close user

What about Black Manta?

I think at this point Daredevil is the only big-name hero in Marvel who hasn't been replaced by a minority or a woman yet.

...They're setting up that Chinese kid to take his place eventually, aren't they?

Relax, it'll go on for 8-15 issues, then reboot.

How is anything they do brave and bold if they can just retcon it away and not think about the actual implications of it? I don't see how that's brave if you always have a backdoor in case things get fucked.

C'mon Sup Forums, make one thread not three
This is getting obnoxious