Captain, we call this the Sokovia Accords...

>Captain, we call this the Sokovia Accords. You and your group will have to read the whole damn thing and make a coherent decision and argument...
>...In three days, i don't give a shit if you only readed six pages.
How is this fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvLw021rVN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>captain you can't continue to invade and kill people in other countries

What's not fair is how its canon he turned himself into a monster and tore up Manhattan without even achieving anything, but nobody brought that up while airing the dirty laundry.

Or that they literally saved New York from a UN nuke.

>readed
If someone seriously tells me this, I doubt the person speaks proper English and can probably bullshit my way out of the meeting

>he turned himself into a monster
Blonsky did that, Ross didn't.
>they literally saved New York from a UN nuke.
Wrong, that was the World Council.

It's not supposed to be fair. The accords were basically be the UNs bitch minion or else. The actual details were just for show.

>trusting the powers that be after shield turned out to be Hydra building a drone army and the UN voted to nuke NYC

I trust Cap way before the UN.

What are the movies going to do after this? Because they didn't exactly find a solution to dealing with the accords.

I wish Cap had brought up the point that having a guy like General Ross calling the shots is a terrible idea. Most we got was a line about how the Hulk would never be on board for signing that thing.

In the end even Tony has to go behind the UN's back, so yeah, the accords are pretty retarded.

The UN is rather toothless. The only ones in their corner are Vision Spidey and Iron Man and it's likely they'll join up with Cap and friends easily.

When Thanos or whoever attacks the UN will know exactly how helpless they are and will apologize for being shits. Alternatively the Thunderbolts become their government backed anti Avengers and Marvel will punk Suicide Squad like Civil War punked Punisher vs Miracleman.

You are a fucking cunt, there's no way Americans would trust a russian super soldier entering murrika killing "terrorists" in their soild, there's no way fucking israel would let an iranian super soldier fighting a nazi organization in "their" land. Steve is a fascist imperialistic asshole that has zero respect for the independence or others, the freedom of others and the right to self determination of others.

The governments, authorities, boards and representatives of 117 countries helped draft, read and approved it, precisely because the Avengers did not want to do talks with 117 countries mostly due to suspicion and the inaction and meddling discussing every step of every mission with 117 assholes would result.
Fair went out the window a few years ago.

So was that Ed Norton Hulk movie canon? Is this supposed to be the same Ross?

Honestly its very doable in 3 days

What kind of monkey only reads the first 6 pages of a game changing contract?

I don't think Bruce told him about the Harlem incident.

Why'd you put terrorists in quotations? We know he was in fact fighting terrorists.

>The UN is rather toothless.
Abomination is on ice for his theatrics, but he is very much still alive and according to the back and forth between Coulson and that other HYDRA plant SHIELD agent considered a war hero in the eyes of the public.
If they feel threatened enough to deploy him he'll take full advantage of Hulk's absence.
Plus the existence of places like the Raft suggest they might have some surprises for that ass.

How would you know? it was a hypothetical

>Punisher vs Miracleman
10/10

My guess is that he's used to dealing with politicians. How many (American) politicians do think actually read (much less write) the bills they propose?

>The UN is rather toothless.
There members are not toothless and the US (military) was backing it.

>trusting dirty politicians before you trust Steve Rogers real American hero.

If other countries can't see beyond their anti America boner to see that Steve is a good man whose fought terrorists and aliens sense the forties that's all the more reason not to trust them to control and police Steves actions.

Because his name is Ahmed.

I think Steve feels like a God so he doesn't think he needs to follow orders like he did in the 1940's.

Yes how dare they pursue the dangerous techno terrorists that killed SHIELD into our lands. I'm sure our regular soldiers would have caught them...eventually.

>trusting the powers that be after shield turned out to be Hydra building a drone army and the UN voted to nuke NYC
You can't claim "X government did this, so we can't trust any governments!" while at the same time placing 100% trust in the Avengers, when 2-3 of them blew up an entire country and nearly the entire human population.

Compared to super heroes they are.
They don't even have Panther on their team anymore.

>t Steve is a good man

And? that doesnt give him the right to invade my fucking country.

They're called lawyers, user. People have to agree to complicated shit every single day all over the world when they fuck up.

Drunk drive and crash into someone's house that's parked in front of their house while they're sleeping inside? You're got months to wait for shit to go to trial and then afterwards you instantly have to get used to what they're going to do with you once they make their decision.

The Avengers got drunk and their self driving car totalled a city on it's way to crashing into the planet and killing everyone on it. While waiting on that boot to drop they kept drinking and fucking up other towns. Afterwards they actually got time to "make a decision" about shit. They should have had probation officers and ankle monitors at the very least.

Up to this point the UN has been super goddamn polite. The Avengers have been breaking international law left and right as world police, and the world's governments have been willing to totally look the other way.

Then the moment they come in and are like >"Okay, we're actually going to enforce these laws that have been in place for decades now, but we'll make special exceptions for you guys on certain occasions"
Team Cap is like
>"STOP RESTRICTING MUH FREEDOMS TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES"

Oops, *car that's parked in front of their*

And that's why is so fucked up, the avengers in general had created their own enemies, quite literally, Steve the "good guy" in the team thinks is ok to kill people without a trial in other countries and doesnt respect any boundries and yet still want to think he is the good guy when there's no difference between his motivations and the motivations of hydra.

If they ever do Red Hulk, they better throw in some nods to Altered States.

It's soft canon. Broad strokes.

What if the dangerous techno terrorists are basically minding their own business, not hurting anyone?

You really want those destructive clowns that make liberal use of a Hulk to jump in and wreck shit to get the bad guys that aren't doing anything to hurt your citizens?

Yes. The only thing non-canon about it is Bruce looking like Ed Norton.

Especially when, at the start of AoU, we literally see the Avengers instigating a fight with HYDRA, which causes a local town to get hit with collateral damage.

And by the end they had created a killer robot that destroys a country and then let the Terrorist Wanda join them

This is how the US government operates.

Really, go look up how big the law books are that congressmen have to read. Gets even more convoluted with riders and last minute add ons.

>the UN
>enforcing laws

I see you won't let our weapons inspectors in.
Your gonna have a bad time

Is not the UN, is those countries enforcing their laws and letting the UN be the conduct for the avengers to help. But ypou cant have that, Steve needs to kill anyone who disagrees with him in any country

There's absolutely nothing to suggest it isn't and multiple things that tell you it is.

I honestly question the intelligence and reasoning power of anybody who asks this question.

>captain America wanted to stop bullies and fight fascism
>he later becomes a fascist bully by his 3rd movie

Kind of an interesting take

How 'bout I take you out back?

This is a good comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvLw021rVN0

Except the Avengers saved NY while "being drunk".

Correct me if I'm wrong but Cap is the only person actually shown reading it.

And bang my hole out?

I think going into Infinity War, Panther will be preoccupied with his own internal politics to even notice Big T, while Carol might be a Thunderbolt if they are true to her being a right-wing nutter, while Wanda might want to remain neutral and consider human affairs none of her business.
Tony's friendship with Jack Daniels may have even bloomed.

Welcome to 21st Century politics; vote Rand Paul or you agree with this.

They already said that the Accords will be parts of the Earth movies of Phase 3.

At the end of the movie, the Accords are still in place. Tony, Vision, Panther and Rhodey are the only government-sanctioned superheroes, and Tony would be disqualified if anyone found out he violated the Accords when he went to Siberia.

>The UN having any sort of power to enforce that
I couldn't take the movie seriously after that honestly.

kys

>I trust Cap
HEIL HYDRA

I can see them being a factor in Spiderman...and maybe BP, but that's going to be mainly focused on Wakanda so the Accords will be minor even there.

I'd actually dig the Thunderbolts in the MCU.

If they didn't see the movie, I'd give them a pass. Almost none of the events are referenced (one of the only ones I can think of is a deleted seen, even) and it's starring a completely different actor.