Post goth cartoon girls

Post goth cartoon girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

tapastic.com/episode/371251
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, RebelTaxi.

Get out of here, Pan.

who

An anthropomorphic pizza with a diaper fetish.

Who's is this semen sorceress?

but user......goth girls are secretly in love with pony......

he has a diaper fetish?

It's a joke

post the rest of the sisters

This is starting to get old

>Carie
>Lucy
>Raven
>Erma

tapastic.com/episode/371251

Is Erma really goth? I mean it feels more like her whole perspective on things is just naturally skewed because of how she grew up.

goth girls normally seem to be aware of their tastes being gloomy and dark to others.

They are joking. Not even Pan can go that low

is it a one-off joke or a meme?

Stop posting, Pan. You're the reason for Sup Forumsmblr. Stop telling normies about our sekrit club.

>You're the reason for Sup Forumsmblr
Oh please that's been going on, or at least people have been saying it's been going on, since fucking 2012.

I've been here since 2008 and I haven't seen Pan even mentioned until this year.

Pan is a cringelord, but his actually funny so people joke about he having different fucked up fetish. i think he likes to dress like a goth girl

Ok then
That is really nice art.

He's a bi cross-dresser. Which is funny, considering he comes from a religious Mexican Family down in Texas.

So how does this ship work?

Lucy Loud

>anecdotal logical fallacy

>inb4 Lacey Shadows

Does Carrie even count at this point?

really?

I wanna post Susie but this would quickly turn into a Horny thread.

Not that I'm against that, it'd just be nice to take a break from that once in a while.

Our lady.

thereĀ“s not turning back now user, now you have summoned it, at least now the thread will be active again

1/6

let me help you with that senpai

last

Susie got me into bobcuts

Fuck your e-celeb

No

>Goth girl thread
Fuck yeah!

>post in the big guy threads on /soc/
>wind up meeting a qt goth girl my age who's into chubby guys, comic books and all kinds of weird sex

Life is pretty cool sometimes.

I don't have an answer, but I do know it's one of the finest ships to ever sail.

Has anyone here ever dated a goth girl? I'm curious what its like.

And I don't mean scene or emo.

I really don't think they exist anymore

The oldest and the cutest thing I'm this thread.

*in

she is a more of a perky goth perhaps? She still has some traits of a goth/emo (know magic, psychic power etc......). Though, I think that is a good thing when rest of the characters in gumball are suffered from flanderizations.

I don't even watch the show and I can tell you she's CN appropriate emo.

Goths have spent literally decades arguing it out to figure out what goth is about and it's pretty niche and well established at this point with a specific small handful of genres and bands along with a handful of different styles for different scenes and time periods around the world.

It's also why they got the stereotype for being assholes about calling out 'poseurs' appropriating elements of their subculture.

They're usually fat and/or have shitty personalities.

Depends. Goth girls back in the day were more often than not far more trouble than the dream was worth. The not crazy ones were cool.

Goth girls today are either some kind of music savvy hipster or old enough to be first generation punks/British eldergoth. There's probably some young cool, down to earth qt goth girls out there that listens to top tier music and doesn't mind your dorky hobbies but there's probably only a few of them in existence.

Who drew this?

I live near New Orleans so we get a lot of those gothy hipsters.
They're pretty cool until opinions on things get brought up.

I have no idea. I wish I knew

>cartoon goth girls
>no ruby gloom

Lets fix that

And what if you don't give a fuck about the frankly shit music and just want one who dresses like a goth?

Who's this character again? I keep seeing her, but I never bothered to look for more

Who is this cutie?

Janice from Creepschool

Thanks you.

I've always kinda wondered what is it about girls that wear black and are into the spooky scary that attracts us nerds to them?

I just like the dark style.

Nemi's the perkiest Goth chick ever.

Nothin wrong with that.

She's cute, but I'm not a fan of the comic tbqh.

I like very pale women and dark hair/eyes.
So add in the interesting fashion and unusual but not LOL SO QUIRKY personality and there is plenty of appeal

A gothy girl was nice to me in middle school, since that was as good as I ever got with females I fixated on it.

Two representations of movie Lydia, no cartoon? For shame.

Thank you Dean

That cartoon was really weird.

>Dini wanted a Death and Dream BTAS episode (wounded Batman hovers between life and death)
>Gaiman loved the idea and gave permission
>WB said it would be too dark and heavy for kids

Dammit, they may have been right but still.

We were robbed.

Thread needs more best vampirefu.

Too much lolrandumb/manic pixie, I guess? It's one of Nemi's weak points, she's always acting like a crazy single woman.

Erma is just being her natural self

Now I wonder, would Wednesday count as goth?

Saved a page of it from the last thread.

manic vampire dream girl is best girl

Dylan Beekler

Oh, I forgot about that show. I didn't miss it.

What's up with the chin tattoo?

Fill forehead with fluid

She's gothic, but she isn't goth.

Design choice I guess, doesn't look that bad imo. A bit weird, but not horrible.

So this isn't going to be a thing anymore now that goths no longer exist outside of niche clubs right?

I haven't seen a goth in the wild since 2008.

>So this isn't going to be a thing anymore
Unlikely, not only do caricatures seldom disappear after their real life source ceases to be relevant, but this is a case where the character type is too easy a use for a cast contrast. Whenever you can get a Sunny vs Gloomy duo or rivalry going it's instant, cheap material that writes itself.

He admitted to it in one of his videos, but it was hard to tell if he was joking. He also white knighted people's right to have a diaper fetish on Kiwi Farms.

Diapers and goth girls are my two fetishes, so I think it'd be cool if Pan had both of them. But I'm alright if he only has one.

Speaking of which, any diapered goths for this thread?

Did they ever make that as a comic? If not, they should've. I know Dini did some Batman comics.

I 2nd that....