>Champions
Shittiest tier
>Iron Man

Overall, pretty shit, OP.

who's writing this one

If no new x-men book then i am dropping everything from marvel except carnage

>Hopes?
For Bendis to bungle his black daughter insert character so badly
People are already shitting on him for wanting to do black teen girl mindset as a generic white white guy

USAvengers: Ewing & Medina
Champions: Waid & Ramos
Great Lakes: Gorman & Robson
Iron Man: Bendis & Caselli

>GLA
Not to familiar with the great lake Avengers, so I'm curious about it.
>Champions
I Ike this idea, but I kind of feel like Laura should have been on the team instead of Teen Scott, everyone else is a legacy character like she is, but Scott is just time displaced.
>USAvengers
I'm pretty hyped, I liked AIMvengers and am excited to see how the team will develop under government 'backing'
>Ironman
I don't read Ironman, never have and the new black afro girl isn't making me want to read it, so I probably won't.

HYPE tier
>USAvengers

Will Check Out Tier
>Champions
>GLAvengers

Indifferent Tier
>Mosaic

Fuck Bendis Tier
>Guardians of Earth
>Invincible Iron Man

Can I be a T-Bolt posting in a Troll thread?

>Implying Zemo won't be the next Cap.

GLA! GLA! GLA!

Superior Captain America starring Zemo would be 10/10 would add to pull

I just want a complete overhaul of the X-Men books, all new creative teams and cancel all 5 books and replace them with something good.

also bring back the real Wolverine and give him an ultra violent book worthy of the canucklehead.

Didn't Spencer say that was more or less happening?

>implying Marvel wouldn't make Riordan Citizen V

I only have any interest in USAvengers since it's a continuation of a book I already like.

I fear GLA will go the Squirrel Girl route, where putting them in a spotlight just ruins the humor.
Waid writing political teenagers is a terrible idea and the editors should feel bad for allowing it.
Bendis Iron Man will continue to be popular garbage.

Spencer said he'd hit rock bottom attempting to be a villain and go hero again. Zub hinted that it would be as Citizen V though.

Looking forward to GLA and USAvengers, I'll probably give champions a shot.

dat Shriek tho

>GLA
Could be good. Squirrel Girl is a spotlight stealer, so glad to see she's only having a minor role here.

>Champions
Hard to say. Waid post-DC hasn't been the best around, and it seems to be Marvel's attempt at the Teen Titans. At least having a mutant is good, and it's nice (albeit weird) for Viv to live.

>USAvengers
Ewing hasn't failed us yet.

>Iron Man
Don't care. I'd like if Riri was an actual character, and not an arbitrary successor with a race change to drum up controversy.

>Mosaic
Don't care. He's obviously pushing the Inhumans even more, but whoever's writing him has to show he isn't just Deadman lite.

>Guardians of the Galaxy
>putting a space-based team and sticking them on Earth

>the rest
will be arbitrary rebrandings, and their respective volumes will be renumbered AGAIN.

>Like Zemo
>Like Spencer's Steve Rogers so far
>Zemo is going to go through redemption in Spencer and then thrown to Zub's trash

Why is this the world

will everything get renumbered again? I was under the impression iron man and GotG would just continue

m-maybe he won't be stuck there long term?

GotG is just continuing. Iron Man is getting relaunched.

Only weak one so far is Bendis Iron Man. I'm super excited for USAvengers and Champions. Great Lake ain't for me.

i expected another book today

Spencer has said he personally really loves Zemo. Maybe he will feel personally compelled to give him time to shine in Cap.

Signed.
Champions looks like a really cool team full of successors, heirs and alternates who have just about had enough of the hero establishment being up in their business.
But Waid...

They did. They confirmed Guardians of the Galaxy is going to continue with Bendis on the book, except now it's going to be "Guardians of Earth" and will be about the Guardians being stuck on Earth.

Because that's exactly what everyone loves so much about the Guardians. Them hanging out on Earth.

amazing.

I haven't kept up but does that give a chance of that mantis and bug guardians teal getting a book written by someone else

IS THAT YOU REED!!!

No.

More like not very good lakes

That new RiRi Iron Man is going to have fantastic character moments, but nothing is going to ever fucking happen in that book.

Strong first issue followed by meandering talking and a potential that will never blossom. It's the Bendis way and he will never change.

Regardless of how I feel about Iron Man becoming a black woman, I don't think she'll ever have the chance to be as good as Tony under Bendis.