/MACRON/ general

Bread envy edition

How will g*ermans and sh*talians ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-french-language-france-president-world-first-africa-burkina-faso-a8084586.html
dw.com/en/the-macron-effect-france-now-worlds-top-soft-power-thanks-to-president-cuisine-and-culture/a-39738648
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how can we compete

Tbqh a baguette is just a hard breadstick, crossiants seem much more popular globally

Macron is about to become the greatest leader of the 21st century. Mark my words!

just for that Singapore will be the first target of the invasion forces during the War of the First Coalition of the Macréonic wars
This is the fate you chose, you could have stopped it, but you wouldn't, you didn't, and now you'll pay the consequences

lmao he actually said that

il a raison pêh

Vollkorn doesn't cut it huh Hans?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-french-language-france-president-world-first-africa-burkina-faso-a8084586.html
Will *nglish ever recover?

dw.com/en/the-macron-effect-france-now-worlds-top-soft-power-thanks-to-president-cuisine-and-culture/a-39738648

Wanted to post this

Bring it you fat fucking frogs

we won't be any more merciful to you than americans hans
there is FRANCE, and only FRANCE

and maybe the québecois will be allowed to live, but only if they start speaking normally

You can see Trump's fear toawrds IVPITER MACRONVS

>implying BASED Macron isn't our best ally

Hello my fellow citizens

I want Macron to become the President of the United States of Europe

You sure he hasnt fallen in love with merkel yet?

>not the emperor

Looks more like disgust to me desu. I would be disgusted touching some frog hand as well

based macron