JUST

JUST

>SEMITICARNISTS
not even once, ever

>A financially successful father takes his biological children to get a snack
What a loser, right?

Guy's looking like Jean Reno in Leon these

more of this contrarian sandler apologism Sup Forums meme please

he should be able to afford to take kids to a decent restaurant. He most likely has his own chef too.

What if Sandler is actually dying of a certain disease and he is making all these childish films to leave to his children and their children after them? Then we would all realize that all these shitty films arent for the masses, it was for his family, and each and everyone of them were made so their futures are secured?

Judging by his date it looks like he has the same taste in women too

OMG someone who is eating dinner with his family doesn't have a happy expression when a stranger takes a photo of them!! He must be so dead inside hahahahahahahaha his career is so down the shitter with his giant Netflix deal and standing ovation at Cannes and all of the box office successes he keeps making hahaha he sucks because that's the opinion people keep parroting hahahaha what an idiot!

Do you think rich people live like in Hollywood movies? You think he has a maid who follows him around opening doors for him everywhere he goes? This is why poor people are poor, they're fucking idiots.

he's a registered republican, isn't he?
how is that anybody likes him or his stuff?

looks normal to me
why post this?

Do you think he ran a train on them with David Spade and Seth Meyers? I mean, heaven forbid. Of course.

>400 million in the bank
>JUST

Yeah no.

>hey remember when we used to call you gay boy?

>he's a registered republican, isn't he?

That's not any of your fucking business you limp-wristed, cum-guzzling faggot.

This is a really old picture you faggot. Also he's just taking his children out for food you retarded neckbeared

>eating at a fast food restaurant
>lol like why doesn't he just use his Hollywood money and name to get a reservation at a restaurant that will take them 3 hours to eat at

>people actually defend adam sandler

this board is beyond repair

Punch Drunk Love was kino

>plebs just say Adam Sandler sucks and don't have anything to back it up
The board's not beyond repair...it's you.

In N Out is god-tier burgers, you flyoverstatefag.

it's cause he didn't blatantly come out as left leaning and the Sup Forumsrat is so desperate to find someone they can cling to

No you're just an annoying faggot

You're a retard

>don't have anything to back it up
>30 years of infantile and shitty movies

He wouldn't be first, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Regardless of your opinion, you have to hand it to Sandler that he knows how to get money, I mean if I remember correctly, he got 100 millions for Jack and Jill.

>tfw ordered a 6x6 and four animal style fries

>muh pol boogeyman

Don't worry, if you donate today, Bernie can still win!

>he should be eating 1000$ panda meat burgers every day he rich nigga xDD

Hahahaha.
>billy Madison
>happy Gilmore
>the water boy
>big daddy
>punch drunk love
>the ridiculous six
>that's my boy

Those movies are all fucking joyous. Back up your claim. Explain to me how any of those are shitty.

I really liked his movies as a 13 year old (his target demographic) and I spoke with him about it once at a restaurant. He was glad that I thought his movies were good and while I didn't ask for one, he took a picture with someone who wanted one.

His children are also very beautiful and nice. For a man who made a career out of doing silly voices and fart/beer jokes, he's a very even tempered and kind man.

Also he's fucking loaded why would anyone ever pity him

Not to mention some great shit on SNL

*tips fedora*
I see you're a fellow r/movies connoisseur and also think the works of adam sandler are puerile and of substandard quality

Don't forget to phonebank! Feel the Bern!!

I wonder what it's like for a Peter Pan like him to be a father.

>sub 130 IQ pseudointellectuals are too good for Adam Sandler
>sub 130 IQ psuedointellectuals genuinely have their minds blown by 'smart' movies

Nobody's saying that his movies are good or that he's a swell guy or anything. This is simply not a case of JUST.

>Being this much of a plebbitor

ahahah le adam sandler has never made a good movie xDDD

Whoever took this pic is an asshole. Let the man fucking eat with his kids, Jesus Christ.

t. i really really like poop jokes

Fuck you. Celebrities can go through drive-thru.

Why is she so smug?

>poorfag scum making fun of a man having a meal with his family

What's it like living in a single mother household on foodstamps?

NO. He must pay for Jack and Jill..

Can't have his nanny take the kids out to In-N-Out come on.