the texas chainsaw massacre one

Nintendo power episode

My only favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=omW1E7rv7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=DyaF_gCKWsI
youtube.com/watch?v=a4QBeADNM34
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ta-4H92CkA

Tiger electronic handhelds.

I always go back to the Castlevania series.

More than any other videos, those are really just him mostly dropping the character and speaking earnestly about the most important games of his childhood.

Nintendo Power hands down

Rambo
Bible Games 1 & 2
VIRTUAL BOY

TAKE YOUR DAMN CLOTHES OFF

I wish Mike would fuck off. He took over the old Cinemassacre Extras channel just to make shitty livestreams.

NIMOOOY. FOR NIIIIIMOY

Ikari Warriors and Phillips CDi

Does he still do those streams? He used to do them all the time at around 2 or 3 in the morning.

Castlevania Series and the Swordquest episodes are his best ones when talking about comfy.

Funniest for me is the pong consoles. I always lose my shit when he digs up the Coleco Telstar Arcade console.

>a steering whell
>A GUN!?
>what madman came up with this!?

The one I always go back to is the Dracula one. Not Castlevania, the one where he plays a bunch of random Dracula games.
>Don't know how to fuck something.

The Castlevania history ones, all the console ones, the King's Quest or whatever one.

Basically every episode where it's just James sitting down in character and telling you about deep gaming history that he has a passion for. I could listen to James talk about vidya and monster movies all day. Actually I'm pretty sure I actually did listen to James all day once when i was on some intense painkiller meds.

his reaction to Fred Fuchs is great because it's a genuine laugh there.

You mean like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A

Fetuc