Things you won't hear Muslims say

Things you won't hear Muslims say

Nice dog

If you were more understanding of them...

Makes you think.

So you don't beleve in Allah? That's ok man, nothing wrong with that.

Jews are good people who deserve to live in Mecca too

dis pork chops were delish

Islamic law is barbaric

Sorry I spilled this acid on your face. Don't worry, I'll pay the medical bill

Habib, stop raping that white woman

More bacon, please.

Sure, you can build a church in our country

maybe we shouldnt use violence

Women have rights too.

"I definitely did not rape and murder my 5 year old daughter"

Nice pic name. That's Drew Carey dumbass.

My wife's son.

"Christian refugees welcome, let's allow a church in mecca & Medina!! I mean come on, Its 2016!"

winrar

I think I should name my son something other than Muhammad, I think there's enough of them already

maybe, just maybe, not fuck goat

I don't find toddlers attractive

its like you knew he was trolling but then fell for it anyways

another hot dog ackhmed?

Oh you are atheist? I still accept you like you are.

I shouldn't criticize other ideologies because I don't want the general public to learn about my phobias!

>inb4 islamaphobic

Anything other than "Allahu Akbar".

Bacon? Sure, I'll eat some.

"Let's agree to disagree. It's a big planet, room for us both."

My friend is reading and talking about those crazy ISIS clerics. You better keep an eye on him.

Please tell me you're fucking around, or are you just plain retarded?

The filename is supposed to be a joke, you retarded cuck.

Let's not fuck that goat.

That's not how Muhammad looked like, let me draw him for you.

Why of course it's ok to draw muhammed even if it's with his 6 year old wife, I believe in free speech even if it offends my faith

Hey Goldberg! Are you coming to my pig roast this weekend? Sure, you can bring your wife. We just added a new pool and my wife has been dying to have someone help her pick out the right bikini. We'll just get wasted by the BBQ while we let them do their thing. It's gonna be one hell of a weekend!

Hitler was a horrible person

Anyone for pork chops

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

great photo friend! mind if i save it?

Abu Ajaar, nicely done!

Israel is a nice country

>mG00hDha
>G00hD ha
>good ha

I am confirmed hilarious.

I wish to assimilate into your culture

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

You'll hear Muslims say anything. It's part of their belief system to lie to infidels to gain their trust, only to slaughter them later.

Hey guys, they have feelings, too!

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.

You won't hear them tell the truth about their beliefs, like the Quran verses I quoted.

You'll hear anything and everything from Muslims. They have this thing called taqiyya that allows them to do literally anything, even if it's "haram" traditionally, as long as it furthers Islam. So for example, bombing buildings and slaughtering people and then claiming "it was extremists, not us", or raping females en masse and claiming "we didn't know it wasn't okay".

As a matter of fact, a Muslim could publicly eat bacon and shit on a Quran, if doing so distracted the public from an attack, and still be completely fine and okay with other Muslims.

>okay let's be real for one minute. we actually are here to force you to convert or slaughter every single one of you

That girl is a little too young for me.

hey i know your not Muslim but let me tell you about tequila