Red Letter Media

Have RLM's latest antics gone too far?

youtube.com/watch?v=bI_qrVfC_Jg

I mean honestly, at some point you have to demand your money's worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4rMy1iA268
youtube.com/watch?v=-xsd2AgjH9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like how people keep commenting "if you don't like this then you are a FAKE FAN!!!"

I CLAPPED XD IT'S LIKE POTTERY IT RHYMES SUSAN XD

It's not funny and highlights that you get maybe one half hour long video per two weeks or so. Indicative of how badly RLM are trending downwards imo.
Call me mad, I don't care.

Bay is a fucking autist and shit director

youtube.com/watch?v=R4rMy1iA268

I was amused and didn't pay anything, so I got more than my money's worth.

even moreso now that so many retards are upset by it.

this is now a jay thread
I bet they still monetized the video

Wasn't Re:View for old favorites and explaining why they do or do not hold up?

Dudes a multi millionaire Director and there having him stand up there and shill some stupid TV and they can't even get there shit synced up I would of walked as well it's just principle.

Does anyone else feel bad for rich evans? I mean obviously the RLM youtube shit is going to end at some point I doubt they're going to keep it up forever, either it'll get old and people will stop watching or Mike/ Jay will move on with their lives and consequently the team will disband

Everyone in the group has their own set of skills and experiences to make themselves an alright career and earn a half decent income, but rich evans has jack shit. He's been out of construction for so long that no one will hire him, the only recent experience on his CV being that he made a cheap plywood wheel a few times and that he helped out on his friends yootoob videos.

without mike and jay's teets to suckle from he is doomed to a lifetime of sunday streaming and welfare

Why is everyone so upset again? Did RLM really need to tell people why this new Transformers movie sucks dick?

>watching jewtubers
>giving them money

He's starting to do voice acting

I honestly can't wait for Rich to self destruct.

Rich has ZERO marketable skills that he's learned from his tenure at RLM. If he became unemployed tomorrow what would he write on his resume? Construction worker and YouTube trick monkey fake actor?

with zero acting classes or qualifications? only his meme status as landed him gigs hat shit won't last

don't get me wrong I don't wish bad things on anyone and rich seems like a really decent guy, but you'd think that over the many years he's spent working with his friends he'd have asked them to train him in film making or something

I mean the man must only work a few hours a week let's be honest, If I had that much free time i'd want to use it to better myself

I don't think you know quite how low the bar of English voice acting is.

>your money's worth
>implying being a patron of art is the same as being an artist's client

EVERY

I CLAPPED WEHN JYA APPAERS
AND AY CPLADEPP

Whatever, I thought it was pretty funny.

>LOL MICHAEL BAY IS SO BAD LOL
>TRANSFORMERS ARE SUCH SHITTY DUMB MOVIES
>PLEASE GET OUR POINT
I agree Transformers are not worth discussing about, but why bother making this shit in the first place.

I, like the most people, watch RLM because of entertaining conversations and if you don't want to talk about something, why make videos about the fact.

Oh, a new half in the bag episode
*removes noose from neck*

Half in the baaaaaag! Get out of my car and into my dreams!!! Oh my gaaaawd! What's wrong with your faaaace?I Hack frauds IT BROKE NEW GROWND!!! Is this replacing Susan?! Email me if you want a pizza-roll! AAAAAIIIIIIDDDSSS! IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE! Well me personally, I really liked this movie it was so dense every frame had so much going on, it's like poetry, it rhymes, it's gonna be great... What is it with Ricks? That's right Jay! FUCK MOVIES! Fuck you it's january! Fuck you it's year! Fuck you it's FOREVER!!! I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS! Speaking of reference, have you seen movie?! part time Thaaat's right Mike! AT-ST's AT-ST's I'm gonna cum! ENDLESS TRASH! Paul Blart Mall Plart part 2, he's a funnier character than we've ever had before, if we can get him working... THESE MEN ARE PAWNS I have put a price of twenty-thousand dirham on their heads! Next they will be hailed as the true messenger of GOD! Ahhhhhh They were just a couple of song writers who came to Ishtar to break into show business. Easy boy, easy boy, easy boy! What the hell's the matter with him? Is he blind?!? Well yeah he is, bu-but he's in perfect condition. So how did they end up on everybody's hit list? Your life is in danger. Behave normally, we have guns pointed at your backs. No, don't put your hands up you idiot. Oh little Darlin'. My little Darlin'.Oh where, a-are you? Do it. Ayyiyiyiyiyiyiyi schmechahii buttahotsfayaaah! I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere I feel like RLM needs a new fanbase, I got fahckin' Jokes-Redundancy-Stress-Disorder ovah here! I guess I have to... FUCK THE PAIN AWAY! Mmmmmm... I like to fuck my cat... What were these guys smoking? CIGARETTES? And I thought it was a really odd note to just end the movie on 10 minutes of news photage of 9/11. You might not have noticed it, but your brain did... You read this comment. What are next? And Kevin Bacon

Transformers is an instant classic.

Jesus
Just fuck off

>This is what 20k a month buys you

Patreon was the worst thing to happen to them, I dont just mean for their content but personally.

Rich and Mike are even fatter than before, Mike is almost a legit drunk now

Jay is the only one that cleaned himself up

Patreon says they got to

So I takes a look in the comment section and all I see are people pre bitching about anyone who says this isn't funny or that don't like this non-video. Like I don't even see the people rightfully complaining about this lackluster video because it's drowned out by all the comments criticizing anyone with this opinion.

I don't give a shit if they're sick of people asking them to review dumb movies. If they don't want to do it, don't do it. This isn't creative, it isn't funny.

You know what would be funny? Writing a short skit about how annoying it is to get such asinine requests all the time. But no, lets roll out the same tired joke for, what, the fourth time now?
That takes no effort and we can monetize it!

The funniest thing is, they ARE hacks now.

There's no escaping from the truth, Jay

>qualifications

lol the voice actor school at hollywood where you paid $200k good goy dollars to get qualified?

thats fucking funny

>monetized

We can flag these videos for trying to manipulate Youtube's monetization system

I really liked the first time they pulled it. Not only was the video a perfect sort of eerie rarely found in Youtube videos, but it was also, you know, uploaded on April 1st.

But now, what was the point.

Mike's probably got a side fund to put Rich in a nice, fireproof, senior living center once this RLM scam finally ends.

They might actually get a warning from YouTube for doing this, a fake bumper to put them comfortably over 10 minutes (i.e. more gibs per click).

>MUH PATREON

Why the fuck would anyone donate money when they put out FREE content?

Agreed, an April Fool's Prank is one thing but this is just trolling.

Agreed, literally only rich people can donate to Patreons, who else in their right mind would burn money like that?

I love RLM and all sorts of internet shit but none of them would get a dime out of me, I'm just not able to throw money away like that.

>at some point you have to demand your money's worth.

Actual videos released in June (so far):
>Best of the Worst: Hollywood Cop
>Did RLM Invent Slenderman?
>Half in the Bag: The Mummy
>Pre Rec: Strafe
>Half in the Bag: Wonder Woman

That's pretty much on par for their usual amount of monthly content before they even posted these couple of joke videos.

It's a joke user, if you don't find it funny you can always unsub.

I'd take Rich Evans over Ashley Burch any day, could you imagine him doing her part in Life Is Strange?

>Pre Rec

Man the comments are awful. The dick sucking is off the charts, it's like all the people who like this video think they themselves pulled some epic prank on all the people who don't get off on this, as if people are just scrolling their mouse over the time of the video, seeing it goes black after 2 minutes and then moving on to do something else.

>I mean honestly, at some point you have to demand your money's worth.

Doesn't pay for their content.

>most of RLM fanbase are pretentious and cynical fart sniffing hipsters
>RLM makes cynical statement about Transformers
>said fanbase gets upset

Autistm.

Go be poor somewhere else you subhuman.

The people posting those comments are patrons in denial.

>She

FEMININE
BENIS

To go with those sexy quads :3

I like this better than youtube review video number8973420896709867280376 about Transformers 5.

I mean what do you expect them to do? Cash in with the rest of the idiots?

Anyone remember the video where RIch was standing in a closet the whole video then sneezes at the end?

People who are freaking out about them putting these two joke videos are losing their shit over nothing. "Get your money's worth"? Tom has regularly produced about 1 video per week for years. Their last real botw was only 4 DAYS ago, so they produced two little joke videos in the mean time so what? The only legitimate complaint I've heard is that they monetized the video. I don't really care but maybe they shouldn't have done that

Found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xsd2AgjH9Y
>mike's hair

Hello Michael.

Fuck autocorrect. Rlm not tom

Everyone posting in this thread is insane.

>you have to demand your money's worth
But I watch them for free.

not even mad because I didn't give any money

honestly I'm just frustrated because I was genuinely looking forward to seeing them rip on another shitty film.

rule of threes means we're getting AT LEAST one more

is the voice acting school in the same building as the video game developer school?

fuck off.

They spend half their time making jokes at the audience's expense. I don't know how people who claim to subscribe or donate them money suddenly find a joke at their expense unacceptable in a channel that's been doing it for years.

But what would they possibly have to say about Transformers 5? It's the same shit as the first four.

I have no idea, I didn't see 5, maybe there was something hilariously bad that wasn't present in 1-4.

>People are still watching RLM

Hahaha, fucking really guys? You're still watching your cynical e-friends after all these years despite the fact they're literally shithouse now?

They actually used to be entertaining and funny once upon a time. Why are you guys staying on a sinking ship that has lost all its redeemable value and legitimacy?

Think about all the time you've wasted watching these idiots. It's hard to face the facts, but sometimes you just have to move on.

Here's your RLM review of Transformers 5:
>it's too long
>the attempts at humor are terrible
>the third act is nothing but loud noise and ugly CGI
>The End. Thanks for watching!

I love that they deleted all of the negative comments they could and left only the most blatant ass kissing

>17k a month from Patreon
>Releases this shit content
At least Spoony has the decency to not release anything

>I love that they deleted all of the negative comments
Got some proof on that? I still see a ton of negative comments.

>I almost want them to keep doing stuff like this so they can really start to weed out their fake fans

Why is the internet so full of cuck faggots

k a month from Patreon
>>Releases this shit content
>At least Spoony has the decency to not release anything
They've put out 5 or 6 actual videos this month alone. That's their average.

Find it.

There a bunch they've deleted.

>If we delete it nobody will know that they are mad
Why when people get money do they become completely fucking lazy?

I'm not poor, just don't have the money to blow on free Youtube videos, I mean who the fuck does?

Who dis?

>make claim
>get asked for proof
>"Find it"

Good job retard. That's not how that works.

Amazing. Save the image as .js and open it in your browser. Or just open the image.

Also
>finding deleted comments
Alright

I'm sure they thought they were clever with these videos tbqhfml

>They thought they were being clever
More like did not give a fuck/did not think at all.

It's a shitty movie their fans want to see them trash it not act pretentious

Why did Mike became such an unfunny hack now?

He's getting free money

He could just not put out any video and fuck off for 5 years and he'd still be making over 6 figures from his fans

RLM has a weird fanbase that thinks they're friends with E-Celebs when in reality the guys are probably assholes

everytime

Jim has a Trump face desu

what did he mean by this

>he's still posting in RLM threads

the state of you

>RLM has a weird fanbase that thinks they're friends with E-Celebs when in reality the guys are probably assholes

Last Best of the Worst ep Mike looked into the camera and said we are not your friends and we don't want to watch movies with you people.

Yes I know but their fans are cult like and just laughed

>Saw the HitB
>smirked a little
>Saw they put up a Re:View
>Didn't even click on it, knew it'd be a gag
>look at Sup Forums
>it's a gag

Y'know this is going to qualify as one of their videos they put out weekly, right?

Transformers 5 was made for China and shouldn't even be acknowledged.

DAY I'M SHUFFLE'ING

Rich Evans works a really shitty, labor intensive job like construction worker or sewer cleaner. He never went to college so this is what he has to do to feed himself. In addition to the job being extremely tiring, it is also incredibly long. Rich Evans gets home from a 12 hour shift to his structurally unsound house (RLM shows a picture of it in one the videos advertising a con they were going to) and grabs a lukewarm beer from his 20 year old fridge. He sits down and right as he twists the cap of, he is pelted in the face by a gorilla costume. Mike runs in and tells him to put it on so they can film some shitty video. Rich tells Mike he's not feeling up to it today and asks why Mike doesn't get Jay to do it. Mike cuts off Rich yelling at him to shut up and put it on, they need to film before it gets dark. Mike goes into Rich’s backyard to set the scene up and leaves Rich sitting there. He considers persisting in his refusal, but Mike is the only friend he's ever had. Nobody else would talk to him in high school. He remembers some of the fun times he's had making these movies with Mike; even though he hasn’t felt that joy in many years maybe this would be like old times. With a heavy sigh, Rich resigns himself to helping Mike after he just finishes his warm beer. But before the beer can even touch Rich's lips Mike bursts back in and takes the beer from Rich and says that he needed another bottle for Half in the Bag. Now denied his only pleasure, Rich puts on the monkey costume and breaks shit in his own house for the next 6 hours for Mike’s stupid film. That is the life of Rich Evans, a poor soul, too nice and loyal for his own good.

>ywncmamlitmptj

just once i wish i would die

has there ever been an instance where patreon came about, and quality increased?

did it sting you user?

I don´t even remember the last time that I really enjoyed a wheel of the worst or best of the worst episode

Rich is an asshole. I have absolutely no sympathy for people like him.

what has he done? or is it just general things

This thread is weird and confusing. The video was funny. There's no sign this gig will ever end. they found what they're good at.

>good at
AHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHhahahah~

is this the end for RLM?

>The video was funny.
Well I'm sorry user, but you lack a sense of humor.

Mike IS a legit drunk now. He's slowly turning into a dismissive bully and his throwing shit across the room antics got old long ago.