What happened to the Invincible art in issue 127?

What happened to the Invincible art in issue 127?

It's terrible

Cory Walker (the original Invincible artist) has been filling in for a while.

I don't mind him but he's no Ryan Ottley, that's for sure.

At least the art matches the writing quality now. Book has been shit for a long time now.

People here have shit taste. Cory is great.

I actually love Cory's art, with the sole exception of how he draws Mark. Fucker looks like a completely different character, and has spent most of Cory's issues blubbering about MUH FAMBLY.

>great

>read Invincible for the art
>tfw have no reason to read it anymore

When did the series get so bad? I want to say around time of Viltrumite War because that's when I dropped it as I found it to be REALLY over-written. What have I missed?

This looks fine, you can't even explain why it's bad.

Just the usual Mr. Mark's wild ride of pain and cuckoldry.

When Eve got fat and they killed Dinosaurus.

Mark looks like he's the love child of one of those LA glamour plastic surgery gays and a Korean. The guy cannot into people, his aliens are alright though.

It's actually gotten really good lately. I'm glad I hung in there because this is the best the book's been since the Viltrumite War.

Kirkman still employing massive reams of text in his word balloons? Still creatively bankrupt and just rehashing shit that was mentioned off-hand instead of coming up with new ideas? What even is the main plot at this point?

Really? How so? Spoil away I'm out for good I am just curious.

Viltrumite invasion 2: electric boogaloo feat. everyone's progeny.

>what's up with this art
Are you people incapable of comparing the credits from this issue to a previous issue? Is the average Kirkman reader so fucking lazy that they can't even be bothered to know who's drawing the god damn comic?

Speaking of killing Dinosaurus, I've noticed a trend with Kirkman's writing of suddenly killing off characters in Invincible for no other reason than to cause drama or resolve a plot thread that Kirkman is tired of. Like Zandale's parents. That shit was fucking hilarious in how quickly things escalated.

Dinosaurus's death was especiallyfnoticeable because all it took to turn him from a devoted, psychotic eco-warrior to a disillusioned tired sad-sack ready to lay down and die was a single half-assed speech from Mark. What the fuck even was that? I'm half expecting for Dinosaurus to pop up any day now because of how abrupt that 'character development' was. Like was he faking it or what?

>Is the average Sup Forums user so fucking stupid

ftfy

Ok. That actually sounds a'ight.

Invincicuck he's cucked more than ever.Now with behind the scenes look at Thragg's rise to fame as a member of Queen.

No seriously shen is Ottley coming back and when are we getting action figures from Cuckman.