Trump polling dead last with Millenials

JUST.

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Young people dont have landlines

I misread the title and was curious about the dead millenials.

Millenials ...what do they know? They are too happy playing on their phones to understand the difference between candidates.

As a millenial, I can confirm that most of my peers are absolutely retarded.

>But Trump lies more than Hillary!
>Trump's a racist homophobic misogynist!
>We need a president that pursues Equal Rights!

thius

Millennials confirmed shit.
What else is new?

i pretty much ignore all phone calls i don't recognize unless they leave voicemail that doesn't sound like scam

>dead last among democrat millenials

Yeah, young people are a lot less likely to answer numbers they don't recognize too.

CUT MY CAMPAIGN INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST FUNDRAISER

But, I'm a Millennial...

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

longroom.com/polls/

They don't count people who don't pick up the phone.

millenials also think that you can vote on facebook

How to make people vote for you

1)make a clear site with simple info in its name (dirtyunrealisticpolitixs)
2)make you seem like a winner

Congrats now people think of you as a dominator in this run!It was easy and fun!Is there your equal?There ia none!

Given these polls seem to go up and down over the course of a week 100 days is forever away. Only one poll that matters and its in November.

Every college campus is filled with PC bullshit. It needs to stop now.

Millennials are literal babydicks who've been made permanently small and flabby by the crap in the food and plastics. This results in millions of timid, autistic, feminized men who think they will finally get some pussy if they white knight hard enough. That means voting against Trump with cucky Johnson or enthusiastically supporting Hillary.

But muh narrative!

Sure thing and Hillary's killing it with millennials.

>constantly get cold called by places in Florida or Colorado.
>just decline the call. Just think it's the blood bank or some scam.
>only later consider if it's an election poll and I missed giving support to the god emperor.

Fuck. I just instinctively refuse to give the telejew any time.

No they don't, don't be retarded

This site certainly seems unbiased....

all other reasons for it aside, millenials are an extremely arrogant group. they've birthed the social justice craze because they are le ebin civil rights activists hollywood generation. these people think of life like a movie in which they are the main character.
they aren't voting for trump because the only thing they see is what the media tells them (which they insist is right wing) and that hillary is a woman.

imagine. millenials electing the first female president of the usa. truly the millenials are a great generation, making a mark on history with all their activism like blm and feminism and electing women.

this is the consequence of social media.

millennials wont even turn up to vote so cares

Now we need a website to unskew Longroom

fpbp
Millennials are also the least likely to actually vote.

We're woke to the fact that we need a liberal Supreme Court, which is bigger than Hillary

I'm a millennial and all of my Millennial friends are voting Trump

The Trump thing will kill the party with young people. The dynamics of the two party system mean you can't really be "down and out" for that long, but fuck. If young people don't participate in the party and identify with the party, they won't get an "acceptable" 2020 candidate either.

I'm gonna guess a lot of millennials arn't going to vote at all now. Theyll prolly be seriously disillusioned by the whole Bernie backstabbing thing.

Too bad, they could get that revolution they wanted going by throwing a Trump log on the fire!

>mfw there are people in this thread that don't realize they are shitting on themselves

If you're not older than 35 and of voting age you are a fucking millennial.

Same, but I'm not exactly highly educated and most of my friends are tradesmen, factory workers and truck drivers.

>Brainwashed children vote for what they've been conditioned to vote for

What a surprise. Most college kids don't even vote for economic policy, they vote for fag marriage, abortion on demand, DUDE WEED LMAO, and a host of other degeneracy they practice every weekend. Millennials are probably the most social issues oriented voters right behind, maybe even greater than, evangelicals.

This is actually the biggest danger

goodbye gun rights and meritocracy

Every piece of content that millennials consume right now tells them not to vote Trump and that he is a racist bastard. So this isn't really a surprise.

Millenials are truly a hit or miss recruitment pool, 90% are total and utterly soulless degenerates while the remainig 10% are easily molded into fanatical radicals in the struggle for truth

>telejew

Millenials dont answer the phone to strangers

the part i linked shows more than just their poll, even shows how biased the poll were to a certain demographic.

Hi CTR

I don't understand why this is a thing. Do people really think they have the contact of everyone that might have a good reason to call you? Are they so scared as to deal with someone potentially less pleasant through the phone? How much of a pussy do you have to be, I don't get it

That's what I'm hoping for

Telemarketers you fucking dipshit
Im not picking up a phone call from Florida when I live in fucking New England

Everyone in my gender studies class supports Hillary. Trump BTFO!

You can tell them to fuck off if they turn out to be telemarketers.
>Im not picking up a phone call from Florida when I live in fucking New England
There's no such thing thing where I'm from and people still do it

This goes against the grain of previous polls

It's because, a few years ago, every single person in Nigeria and India was calling us every five minutes to sell us stuff, scam us, conduct a survey or push a political candidate.

The group least likely to vote, oh no

They're millenials, what do you expect? Same thing happened here with Brexit, the most liberal, bluepilled generation ever, one that I ashamedly belong to. In 20 years, all the politically conservative baby boomers would have died off and there'll be a fresh new generation of super-cucked youths, with much more Muslims too, the future looks fucking shit.

>CTR + F
>Bradley effect
>0 results

what the fuck pol?

Bernie was dominating with Millennials.

Bernie is home right now.

Guys take it easy on Poortugal, he doesn't understand because nobody wastes their time trying to scam him because he's fucking broke.