Well Sup Forums? Is it True or false? Are you willing to be a real man and step up to the plate?

Well Sup Forums? Is it True or false? Are you willing to be a real man and step up to the plate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8&ab_channel=MrChokenspit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as they are white

>9998

so close

they aren't my kids but they should be treated as such

Nah eat shit roaster toaster.

Kill yourself my man.

Its a big form of cuckolding and utterly pathetic to pay for another man's mistake.

No obviously I'm gonna favor my own off spring more.

I wouldnt treat them bad but my kids would come first.

I'd say not unless the parent is dead and the kid is too young to give a shit about him.

False.

A real man makes his own children.

False as fuck
Marrying someone with kids leads to quick divorce, in womans mind you will never be their father, you are only provider.
Let her provide for her kids, she could lose her husband, now she can fuck off

Well if you ever marry someone who already has kids you've already fucked up so bad that it really doesn't matter what you do after.

Cucks

/thread

also if your stepdaughter grows up to be hot you can fuck her

I already have kids even with that I have never fucked my wife and they are black
So i do not know what to say
Maybe true

>being a literal cuck

No thanks. If I get married and divorced (hate to think about that desu), then maybe I'll think differently.

Maybe it's the next coming of Jesus, user? Jesus was black after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8&ab_channel=MrChokenspit

They will be 'your' kids only up to the time where you'll get into an argument with your wife about them and she'll scream 'SHUT THE FUCK UP, THEY ARE NOT YOUR KIDS' at you.

The amount of times I heard such argument or someone told me about it is hillarious.

You are not their father, and be fucking sure that your honey will always have it somewhere at the back of her mind.

fuck no. i dont even want to risk ending up paying child support for a kid thats not even mine

yeah a friend of mine is in that exact same boat
step daughter is a thieving meth head everytime he brings it up he is told to mind his own business
yet he pays her bills puts a roof over her head bails her out etc.

Cuck thread
Gas selves

>a friend
user, you don't have to lie over the internet. We're all anonymous here

What if she doesn't want to fuck me?

ok i read it in tumblr

>like she has a choice

No any daughters she had should be groomed to become part of your incestuous harem upon their 18th birthday, where they will worship her mother's asshole and cunt and obey her in all things, forever. Cleaning your dick with her mouth after it exits any hole.

she will if you diddle her as she grows.
becomes specially easy if the mom is a bitch to her.

False.

A REAL man makes his own wife.

Depends on how old they are. Under 6 years old you should make an effort to be a father figure but if they're already a teen just be a regular stepdad and don't try to intrude into their lives too much. I don't think I could treat somebody else's child as my own, but I'd still make an effort to treat them well. More like a good friend than a father. If we develop a real bond and I love the kid, then sure, but that isn't something that you can force.

If you marry a woman with kids, her kids become your fuckholes for "tite-nite".

>they're rapists

Coulter was right - Mexico is a peasant culture of child molesters.

I consider that childbearing in modern condition is immoral . Therefore planning to adopt someone who already was born.

the only single mother i would ever consider marrying is a widow.

What did you think? They don't work and they have like 20 kids each. What else are they going to do?

Only if they're white and their dad passed away. I would still have that bitch give me kiss doe.

If you are stupid enough to scrape a used up woman off The Wall then yes, you are obligated to help raise those kids.

False. You are a guardian. If you call yourself "father" you're lying.

they're called stepchildren, you mongoloid, and you should *treat* them as if they are your own children, regardless of whether you love them as much as your own, if you care about someone enough to marry them you should care about their children and give them exactly the same environment for growth as your own. Anything less would be disrespectful to your spouse.

Only if shes a widow

true

i dated a beaner, i would have married her and adopted her kid, but she didnt wana help me outta muh rut

wifes son :-DDDDDD

The point is, if your wife dies, the prior fathers can take them away.

They're not "yours".

I aborted my last kid so does that mean I should kill them?

Depends who you're talking to.

Your mates? Not your kids.
Your wife? Oh sure, of course.
The kids themselves? Whatever you want, sweety.

The combination of biological and psychological bonds between true father and child will be stronger than a haphazard, half way psychological bond of being a surrogate father for only a portion of their life. This is inarguable.

>a real man makes his own children
>a real man makes his own wife.
why not both?

Calm down canada.

>marry
No

Wtf is genetics?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with single moms? Just don't date them.

If the father has the children or the mother is a widow

This behavior is literally where the word cuckold derives from - Cuckoos lay their eggs in another birds nest and the male of that nest cares for them like their own

IMO I don't think that you should treat them as YOUR OWN kids. If the father is still around. (As in divorced but lives in an adjacent town etc. and the kids visit him.) But you shouldn't neglect them as if they meant nothing to you.
There is a grey area here, and I would know as I experienced both sides of the spectrum.

let see what kek is up to

True, which is why it is only acceptable to marry a single mom if she is a widow. Also make sure she is not a black widow or a nigger widow.

If the original dad's a deadbeat why should you NOT step up and raise the kids right?
Nothing wrong in adopting and giving wisdom to the children.

False. Then again if you marry a single mom you should probably just hang yourself

The only way I would accept another mans child is if my woman had complications having her own/was infertile and we both decided to adopt.

I will not ever get together with a single mother.

I'm not just going to steal another man's kids away from him.