Have you ever loved a 'Sup Forums ship even though you knew it was a complete and utter crackship?

Have you ever loved a 'Sup Forums ship even though you knew it was a complete and utter crackship?

Yes

Formerly Lapidot was a crack pair so that's really my only experience.

en garde

I'll counter you with a GenderswappedZukoXMulan.

They spent an entire issue etting it up. but it was a "What If?". now their not even in the same company...

>Genderswap
That's cheating.

Jaspearl isn't a crackship, it's pure love

Yes.

Yes

I mean at least Jaspearl isn't literally impossible

HillClops in Bendis' Uncanny X-men. I SOOOOOOOO wanted them to have mutie babies with strong parents; Scott's Righteousness and Hill's undeserved moxie would make the Human-mom muties the best negotiators for Mutant-human relations.

This ship has surprisingly good art when it comes to fusion.

Absolutely disgusting.

>at least Jaspearl isn't literally impossible
What planet do you live on where Jaspearl has any chance whatsoever- even 1%?

Can someone post the Jaspearl fusion, whatever it was called?

I mean its still more likely than Pinecest actually was

despite how perfect for each other they were

How many pics you want?

Sup Forums here just dropping by to remind you that if pic related is a thing, everything is possible and no crackship is too crack.

Damn, I didn't know there were more. I love this design, so post as many as you want.

Does Dragon Ball really count as Sup Forums

Except for the fact that in the original pic her arms separate at the elbows, which looks hella uncomfortable.

Yes? Why wouldn't it?

You're gonna have to explain. Sorry.

Where do Sugilite's arms separate?

The Son of Prince Vegetable and Underwear Girl has a crush on one of the series first major villains henchwoman who had been age regressed, and she's reciprocating.

That's Mai, a recurring villain from Dragon Ball, who did not appear at all in all of DBZ but has become a regular secondary character in DBS. She was turned into a child by a botched wish from her boss and is now being paired up with Trunks in canon.

At the shoulders I think.

Thanks. Good stuff.

It gave me my favorite new soap, "Amor de Gema".

Do you have more cute art of those two

That is crazy. Well thanks for the hope. Even if I don't think Jaspearl will happen, I'm glad y'all got your unlikely ship fulfilled.

PERIDOT/STEVEN IS FOR FRIENDSHIP
FRIENDSHIP, user
if you want to lewd Peridot you're going to need Amethyst for that.

No, never.

No problem.

>Thinks that Jasper Redemption and subsequent falling in love with Pearl is less likely than Disney actually running an Incest storyline

Dammit, Vinnie Mack, get off the internet.

Unlikely doesn't even begin to describe it. Let's put it this way: nobody had ever even thought of this ship before the movie came out.

Pearl is into big strong girls. It has a single digit percentage chance of happening. An episode where they fuse and later have a better relationship is 50% likely. Whereas incest in a Disney show is impossible.

Anyway, I THINK that's all I got of this specific fusion? Obviously I have more Jaspearl in general, but yeah.

You can totally find more on, I'm sure of it. Just search "Jaspearl Fusion" or "Agate" or what-have-you.

Yeah, that wasn't my ship. How could I have known? Most crackships at least start from two characters having something in common or standing in the same shot in one scene. Trunks and Mai is the crackest of crackships. No one who isn't completely insane could have possibly seen that coming.

Ah, mi hombre... all love begins with friendship...
oh mi corazón...
>cue spanish guitar strum.

Cool.

I don't really get shipping, but I'm starting to understand why people do it.

Jaspidot, so yep.

Yeah, Amedot is the plausible option.

I'm old school

Damn, that takes me back.
>Sailor Moon and the Seven BallZ

Are you hype for the confirmed Amedot episodes in the upcoming season?

Jaspidot is crack, user.

Dude, even back when I found that in like 2007, I knew it was shit. And it was pretty much one of the first hentai things I found.

>Getting in the way of Trunks/Goten

Fuck you Toriyama, you couldn't write a relationship to save your fucking life.

I'm definitely in for some more interactions between the two. Too Short to Ride looks fun.

I'm willing to bet a lot of fujo are pissed at his decision.

>mfw
Damn am I that old?

We are living in the age of "You either die a villain or live long enough to see yourself become a hero."

Jasper isn't dead, so she's gonna become a Hero... Or fuse with The Cluster and try to go on a rampage, before being defeated by Steven and co.

>Jasper isn't dead, so she's gonna become a Hero...

>Jasper will get redeemed, so that means she and Pearl will fuq

>utter crackship
Yes

I was going to say that. An aggressively flirtatious Lapis hitting on an uncomfortable Greg is my jam. I like imagining Lapis hitting on people only to mess with them.

Not even remotely big enough. I actually kinda like the Greg-Jasper shipping.

;_;

yessssss

Who drew that?

I'm astounded that this counts as a crack ship, I have no idea why it isn't popular

If Shadamy is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

>Sup Forums here just dropping by to remind you that if pic related is a thing, everything is possible and no crackship is too crack.
Solidarity my brother!

Maybe.

Those are all crack which is surely the point of the chart.

why the fuck do people ship this?

He's a yellow triangle for fuck's sake.

>sonic
>Sup Forums
>:^)

What's wrong?

this artist draws her with star nipples

There's a comic thread right here. It's Sup Forums related.
Deal with it.

I still wish that Shego and Ron could've had something.

I ship all four Bill ships and that is exactly why. They are inherently hilarious and I only ship things for fun.

I never asked for this and yet I can't think of any "ship" I like more.

B E S T S H I P

Dubs confirm it

No dubs confirmed for shit taste

TCB get the fuck out. Or at least draw something.

>I have no idea why it isn't popular

co-opted by Skeleton Dance and now Sylava

TCB if you're in this thread listen to this user
Draw more like pic related preaze

Eh, I kind of dislike that ship mainly because Aku seems too evil to have any relationship than the Harley Quinn type.

Haha get it crack because her gem is totally cracked and she'll die off or get bubbled before August is over.

Beast Boy and Pantha

niiiet

At least FemZaang a cute

Pearl needs a big strong gem to tell her what to do. It's not so insane.