What's the greatest contemporary Horror film ?

What's the greatest contemporary Horror film ?
Serious replies pls

Hush

More recs

This movie was creepy as fuck... so yeah pretty good.

Is Paranormal Activity worth it?

It's a fine little movie. The later ones just abused the formula for everything it's worth and I think that's why the series is so despised these days.

I like how the husband threatens to kick the ghosts ass.

The Witch. This isn't even up for debate.

The Grifter

Anyone seen The invitation ?

one of the scariest pure horror films of the last 15 years. lots of autists don't like it because "DUDE FOUND FOOTAGE" "DUDE WHERE ARE MY JUMP SCARES". I only watched the first one with the original ending.

Will check it out, ty

you just posted it

noroi

Yeah, the first is great 100% worth it. I found the second to be spooky and the third had its moments so they might be worth checking out if you have a hankering for more.

is the vvitch the movie where the devil whispers to a little girl at the end, tempting her to become a witch?

if not, I might watch it. if so, I've already seen the ending on youtube, which I can't seem to find again now

pls b jokin m8

yeh its fuckin brilliant
yeh
it follows / house of the devil

recently watched "we are still here" which is also great

Is the English language dead? I think it's getting there.

Nothing I said in this post

was in any way, apart from a few easily ignored punctuation errors, poor English.

Let's review.

>is the vvitch the movie where the devil whispers to a little girl at the end, tempting her to become a witch?

OH WOW. WHAT AM I SAYING HERE? WHO CAN TELL?!? THE FIRST LETTER ISN'T CAPITALIZED.

>if not, I might watch it.

Clear enough to comprehend.

> if so, I've already seen the ending on youtube, which I can't seem to find again now

Nice opening in this sentence which parallels the previous.

Now, let us look at your "sentences."

>Is the English language dead? I think it's getting there.

It's getting there? Did you just refer to death as a place, as opposed to a state? Are you seriously that fucking dumb?

Why do you choose to look like an idiot that barely completed primary school if you really do know how to capitalise sentences and end them with a full stop?
It's just baffling is all.

meybe jus 2 piss u off
ur so dum im literally pissing my pants in rage fuck

>Why do you choose to look like an idiot that barely completed primary school if you really do know how to capitalise sentences and end them with a full stop?

A lazy, undisciplined mind.

srry let me translate taht for ur dumb ass.

I dare say, friend, maybe I did it all as a tease, as a way, as it were, simply of getting a rise out of you. You needn't get all pissy about it. Let us simply agree that we both behaved like beasts -- absolute beasts -- and let us amicably agree to go our ways, setting this behind us and pressing onward to better things. Godspeed friend and the best of luck.

You, however, can graciously avail yourself of the pleasure of sucking my... no, I shall be charitable here too. I understand your criticism, and I take it to heart.

From now on, I shall type only as a pompous asshole.

Twin Peaks S3E8

there's gotta be something better than this overrated snoozefest.

Drag Me to Hell

>From now on, I shall type only as a pompous asshole.

That's a good start.

youre a total faggot

no u

VVitch is the worst movie in history.