youtube.com/watch?v=1Iv016vtaLg
youtu.be/-ceegnWSENQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5hZbWwIQnKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spit on him bruddas

did a poo lads

Any of you on meds? Xanex here.

good edition

Styxhexenhammer666. Please Listen to Reason. White Nationalism and the Ethno-State

Hate the queen, love the ra, love girls, hate boys

just remembered that I had a lad in my class with surname "Grainey". Sub. physics teacher (year 12) called him "Greeney".

How can you separate the two? that's completely ridiculous

that's enough Seamus you can go back to /eire/

Miss secondary school so much. So many good mates and good times

Each day was different and fun

There was a girl in our science class with the surname "Whiting" and one of our science teachers called her "Fishface."

hate dublin and hate anime

love the /brit/ lads, sound bunch. just stay on your own island.

Not even against shit houses like these. Everyone needs to start somewhere. But not for this much

because they're two completely different things?

Assuming you're not a journalist, as a mental exercise I invite you to work out which of the two you may get in trouble for violating.

Who /restlesslegsyndrome/here

You're not arguing in good faith

the boys

how'd you figure?

white people are so embarrassing

People talk about it all the time IRL. My uncle told me he drove through Bradford and didn't see a single white person the entire time. My Mum said she was taking her granddaugfhter for a walk in the park and had gangs of immigrants staring at her. For those of us who remember the way it used to be, it's startling to see the direction we're going.

thought this was a weird squidgy pickled jalapeno or something at the start lmao I was fucken confused

white people have created everything you hold dear

begone wog

the fact that you think that journalists human rights campaigners pro-democracy advocates in Thailand being arrested by the military dictatorship is not a free speech issue

the king of thailand is a bender

Sophie immediately after boys returned to room from jacks: I'm a big boy now.

>bonus: head-teacher in room when it happened

u flippin wot m8

want to go one day without wanking but it's too hard

the king of thailand is a chink

Is this a cryptic crossword clue?

Tiocfaidh ár lá!
youtube.com/watch?v=iEWlpP3RIW8

NEED a burger lads

haha yeah spot on mate

enjoying a glass of Araujo Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc 2013 with my spaghetti hoops

There's no possible chance I'm going to get into trouble for laws that directly apply to journalism. Freedom of speech affects everyone. I agree it's an issue, but you have to make the distinction for one thing that affects 100% of the population and another that affects 0.1%

They're entirely different laws with entirely different outcomes.

the lavvies, man.

I imagine myself in the bogside, leading my provo brothers. Our mission is to stop a*glo dogs from advancing. We mow down a*glo dogs but they keep coming. I shoot a*glo dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my axe and begin slaughtering a*glos, since a*glos are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. a*glos were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see Cú Chulainn smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Ériu, my homeland. My CELToid brethen gave me a warm welcome to Tír na nÓg. I finally made it, I finally made it into Tír na nÓg..

cannot understand this post, just cannot

Zopiclone for sleeping at the moment

students issuing pro-democracy leaflets on university campuses got arrested
not going to bother replying any further, your attempts to desperately categorise speech in such a way that means your original statement holds shows that you cannot argue this in good faith

>which post box will I stick a bomb in today?

god bless the queen lads

do you guys still like me?

WENGER IN

QUICK POLL!

SONGS FROM THE BIG CHAIR
>or
THE HURTING

Reckon the british spelling of horse should be hourse

post cara

good
arrogant students deserve everything that happens to them

ABAs out

Need to get a sexy haircut.

cara is a gay ass faggot!!!

thainonce has been saying a lot of stupid shite today

yes, me too, but I can not afford it.

reckon the american spelling of flour should be flor

WHy do they always pose with their mouths open?
How can soyboys have so little test yet be able to grow a bigger and fuller beard than me?

should I watch Molly's Game or Darkest Hour leis?

never had acne in my entire fucking life until now and uni starts tomorrow
have a huge red pimple on my face lads
fuck

Darkest Hour

same, might get a takeaway delivery

cheeseburger and chips

She was implying that they were fresh out of diapers and potty-training. The head-teachers' presence made it fannier than it would otherwise be.

Uhhhhhm, lads? I think one group of man didn’t kick the ball more times than the other group of man.

Wow! an American!

>uni starting in January
is this normal in yankland?

That had nothing to do with freedom of the press and was literally during a military coup, which I'm not defending either.

All I'm saying is there is a difference which I think I've made very clear. Some of the things tabloids have printed in the UK would have people arrested for hate speech laws in the UK, is this not so?

Don't mind me let me just promote my country as a potential summer vacation destination for you my friends.

I need something bigger than a pissy cheeseburger, maybe a half pounder

diapers? fannier? who? what
just
feel like I'm having a stroke

sunday bloody sunday

Three billboards outside of Epping, Essex.

they do half pounder cheeseburgers

Numbers and I burn the kaffertjie alive

The day the queen dies will be the true death of this country

hate it when people mess up HDR like this and it looks all weird and fuzzy and glowy

good post
good town

gonna make some chicken soup for lunch

do you have pickpockets and gypsies and general scum like that
2 of my mates had their wallets pinched in sarajevo

the wot?

polling station vibes

still cant get over how good blade runner 2049

was genuinely shaking at the end

Reunify with Serbia, take back Kosovo and Metokhija. Then I'll make it the prime location for my summertime vacation.

far too late for lunch now, you're in afternoon tea town

he's next on the list of hollywood rapists

screencap this post

Drop a dab of toothpaste on it, leave it for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.

plan to vomit on a byzantine relic after one too many ciders in montenegro

youtu.be/RosviOqt77c

I want to suck her milkies while listening to her music

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=1Iv016vtaLg

Don't get the hype, it was alri.

They need to make a new "The running man"
youtu.be/-ceegnWSENQ

the blackie

None we have highest number of policeman per capital in Europe.There haven;t been a tourist incident in a very long time.Extremely safe place.
We are a small country that doesn't need nobody.Except NATO and we already got that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hZbWwIQnKU