Why did Tommy grow up to be such a pussy?

Why did Tommy grow up to be such a pussy?

Because he's a fuckboy.

That doesn't even make any sense.

Because AGU was a pile of shit.

Preteens acting like high school seniors, what the fuck man.

Because he's a bitch.

this desu

A boy that likes to get his ass fucked.

He wasn't a bitch in the original show.

One of those guys who have really amazing childhoods they can vividly look back on, but then everything comes crashing down and they're a NEET before they know it

>HAHAHAHAHAHABAGHABAGHAHAHASOISOISOISOISOI

Like father like son

The actual story reason is that he fell in a river with Grandpa on a fishing trip when he was a toddler.

The real reason is:

Because you are what you eat.

Because not everyone grows up to be exactly like they were when they were 1 and couldn't even talk, especially since they probably wouldn't remember those years anyway.

Not to defend All Grown Up though.

This. As kid I always thought "why are they caring about relationships? They're like fucking 10." I remember seeing this on an article where one of the shows artists got annoyed that people keep drawing the cast as adults as hipsters. So he drew them all looking losers.

he was like 12

series makes no sense

Meh, I didn't mind it.

Nick's mistake was making them too young. A few years older and the plots would have fit a lot better.

Didi's new age child psychology bullshit. That shit RUINS kids, boys especially.

>This. As kid I always thought "why are they caring about relationships? They're like fucking 10."
I have seen this mindset occasionally, but children do are interested in relationship if they are not actively being discouraged to do so, thus it must be an american thing i guess.

>Dr. Lipshitz
Even as a kid that name made me laugh. Although I didn't see the double meaning until now.