I don't get it

I don't get it...

>formerly Chuck's

That still doesn't make sense. The shop never stopped dealing in livestock feed or crop seed.

suck fuck duck

That's the joke. You assume it's Chuck's Fuck and Suck because it fits the rhyme scheme, but it's actually just you having a dirty mind. If you don't get the joke then you're a fine upstanding member of the community with pure thoughts who will go far in life

Wait so all that shitposting was real? Christ, is reddit as stupid as Sup Forums? Because I can move if the alternative is posting with this sort of retards

If you haven't realised yet that this place is riddled with autistic retards then you might just be one

Che Guevara was the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards through time

Who was the first one?

Sneed

Palm trees are native to the Pacific and the west coast of South America, not Cuba or the Caribbean. Nevertheless, they're associated so much with it in the public imagination that tourists expect to see them, and feel discouraged enough if they don't that they've had to be transplanted there. Dreams shape the world, as much as they're informed by it. And our culture can actually transform the world to match more closely with our dreams. That's the joke.

Is reddit any better? I'm sincerely considering it

reddit is better If you care about how efficient you are feed information, however the discussion is just as bad as It is here, just in a different way.

Che is slang, like calling someone man or dude.
The faggot's real first name was Ernesto.

In french chez guevara would mean ´at guevara´s place´
Maybe thats a part of the joke

>palm trees not native to cuba

What did he mean by this?

Ernesto che Guevara...

That faggot won more wars than the USA since WW2

>implying he even fought in any wars

>Cuban intervention in Angola

USA:
Korea
Grenada
Panama
Desert Storm
Iraqi Freedom
Enduring Freedom

Che:
Angola
Bolivia (died)

Don't you have a bull to prep, professor Goldbergstein?

I legitimately can't understand how white SJW/commies/faggots idolize El Che like a hero when he was responsible for the murder of innocent villagers in Cuba's mountains
t. Argentinian

Because he's been built up to be a romantic icon of the handsome young rebel with nothing to lose, fighting an unjust system of Capitalist oppression, which in their minds relates to their struggle of:
>I shouldn't have to work at Starbucks part time to put myself through college! Viva La Revolucion!

In reality however, Che was a decent doctor and shit at pretty much everything else. Combat, politics, garnering support for his own causes, not his strong suits. He was so much of a liability to the Cuban government with his loose cannon rhetoric that Castro essentially pushed him out of the administration to """spread the revolution""" so he wouldn't have to deal with his incompetence anymore

Said incompetence was exactly what ended up getting his dumb ass killed in Bolivia because he had no ability to read people and couldn't see that the Bolivian people didn't have anything to be liberated from and they told him to fuck off and left him and his men to rot in the woods

>incompetence
castro switched him around doing shit and the guy managed fine, that's why Castro constantly switched him doing odd jobs. My beef with these fucking millennial is that they know nothing of history. They think that La Revolucion was actually good when all it did was switching one dictator with another

>Cubans
They deserved to die.
t. Chilean

But he could never fill an actual vital role within the government other than that of a figurehead. Castro knew fully well that sending Guevara to Bolivia would be a one way trip, thus eliminating any possibility of the Castro brothers losing power or favor as the Cuban economy stagnated and civil rights were harshly repressed in a Stalinist manner

As far as Batista vs Castro, I think it could be argued that the former was much better for the economy and certain personal freedoms (i.e. religion and free enterprise) while the latter brought the standard of living for Cuban peasants into the 20th century with universal education and healthcare that they desperately needed.

It's hard to say who would have made for a more prosperous Cuba during the Cold War, but they would definitely be in a much better place now since the collapse of the Soviet Union essentially destroyed the entire Cuban economy and isolated them from pretty much all of the Western Hemisphere aside from Venezuela

Maybe they shouldn't have been so autistic about the embargo

Who are you referring to?

"Chez" means home in French, it's pronounced "Chay", just like Che Guevara's first name. Additionally, many French restaurants are titled "Chez ___" after their Chef/owner/etc., for example a place could be called "Chez Pierre" and the English equivalent would be "Pierre's".

The pun is that the restaurant is called "Che" Guevara and it's a Cuban place.

Cuba obviously. Once the USSR dissolved in 1991, they should have opened their borders and started exporting sugar to the US to revitalize their economy instead of waiting till the 201os to lift it

It's strongly implied that Chuck Sneed owns this restaurant as well.

>Chile
>The wannabe gringos of south america

Kek, triggered Americantard.

correct americantard