The main character is annoying and generally a terrible person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever

>the main character is annoying and generally a terrible person with no redeeming qualities whatsoever
>the only female characters that are somewhat likeable are the black chick and maybe the blonde

i'm only 2 episodes in, does it get better? how do women identify with/root for these people?

maron's character is pretty funny though desu

STICC

smoll girls need to be bullied in 4k

this

>how do women identify with/root for these people?
How do men identify with/root for Frank Underwood? He has no redeeming qualities. Holy shit you're dumb as fuck

>He has no redeeming qualities.
He's smart, manipulating and often able to get what he wants. The fun is in watching him fuck up then seeing how he gets out of it.

She actually does have redeeming qualities, and a big plot point is her redemption arc.

But you would know that if you watched more than two episodes before crying about it on line.

Fag.

>wah, the main character has to be a good person for the show to be good.

is this the best way to spot a pleb?

This.

Shut the fuck up and go watch the rest of the show before trashing it over superficial shit, moron.

It may be a surprise to you but character development takes more than 2 episodes.

No no no, it needs to happen instantly just like video games.

>identifying & rooting for characters instead of watching it for what it is

I'm not going to watch over an hour of a show with no redeemable qualities on the hopes it gets better later.

>redeemable qualities
such as?

Anything. An interesting character. An interesting plot point. Funny jokes. Eroticism. Comfy setting.

How about you try this novel concept and watch it?

What is toast?

I watched the first 2 episodes. Nothing piqued my interest in the slightest. Why the fuck would I spend more time watching it?

It gets better in episode 4. They settle into a comfy training camp vibe and the other girls get a lot more to do. The mc is supposed to be unlikable by the way, they're playing on wrestling tropes by having her be the "heel".

>i don't like show
>lol it gets better near the end!
>i watched all of it and it was shit
>lol why did you watch it then?

There is no winning with you people.

Nah if you watched the whole thing I'd just say you have shit taste if you couldn't discern the obvious shift of quality that takes place after 3.

Post wrestlefus

Checked

So there are no hot webms coming from this show? I've never seen anyone post anything interesting

The show literally had a meaningless one episode abortion plot just to promote abortion. It makes me sick.

I'm going to marry best girl Fortune Cookie.

go back to Sup Forums

post more of the qt large-chested blonde

kek stay triggered

It's like people are roleplaying as wrestling audience members while watching this show.

this
faggets this days man, everybody needs to be likable to be considered a "good" character

>wearing bra/top when you have no tits

What's the point?

it's the americans

showing off dem pecs

smoll girls need to be bullied

What? That episode was was really sad and Brie sells it brilliantly.

>maron's

Wait you mean that podcast "comedian" guy? Dropped.

>

>>purple streak

every fucking time

it's better than I expected.
Brie is perfect

She is a heel for the promotion it's a work, but in the show they clearly want her to come off as likable in a desperate needy kind of way.
It's a good show, but it's like they want you to know she did a really shitty thing, but she's still a "good person", so should be given forgiveness.

Brie delivered an Emmy worthy performance without without leaning on her looks
(which she's sorta lost now any way).

Sup Forums on suicide watch.

Sup Forums never turned on Brie.

Perfectly Naked AMIRITE?

>tfw I can relate almost 100% to Brie's character, to the point where I've acted like her in many situations, sans homewrecking

Am I a bad person, Sup Forums?

>ENLARGED CLITS

This. Her character was too real. It was hard for me to watch

dont bully cutes

No one cute is being bullied, that's just Alison Brie.

dont be a meanie

but bullying is very important

bully brie

bully brie

bully brie

stop bully

>my taste > yours
lol it's SJW pandering garbage no thanks

No.

I Bully Brie.

BullyBullyBully

:stopmean:

haha these fucking human beings expressing their psyque in myths and stories am I right my man

>psyque
*sigh*
Que?