Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That would be the funniest joke he's ever told

How do I become flexible rogan?

eggs

Jalapenos

*suggests that you start your own podcast*

anyone have the webm/gif of him with those way too heavy kettle bells?

He's not doing too bad in that gif, considering they're 90 lbs.

I didn't know Joe was an actor!

Joe Rogan is the perfect example of "jack of all trades." He's mastered none. Everything he's tried his hand at - comedy, fighting and podcasting, he's failed miserably. It's quite entertaining to watch, to be honest. He's like a walking train wreck.

nigga gay af

It looked just like him when he first came around the corner.

If I wanted comedy I'd ask his 1rp max.

>perfect example of "jack of all trades"
>failed miserably at everything he's tried

You don't know what jack of all trades means user

Joe pls go

>failed
oh for sure my man, your opinion took all of his ratings and fame 100%

I don't listen to him or watch mma but he's number one on the iTunes comedy chart, that's not nothing. That's a lot of listeners who stick around certainly wouldn't call it a fail.

What even is this replying to? I was quoting someone else.

isnt he the most popular podcaster around? didnt he host a really popular tv show? isnt he a higher up in mma? come on man youre bullshitting and you know it

what a cutie

garlic

fucking kek

you need
>TOTAL

I don't listen to him or watch mma but he's number one on the iTunes comedy chart, that's not nothing. That's a lot of listeners who stick around certainly wouldn't call it a fail.

become bald, get a couple of black belts, make some shit jokes, stretch and take pictures of your food in the least flattering lighting conditions. that's how you become flexible rogan

>he's not a schaubposter

Horrible form, that shit literally fucks up your forearms. Not only are Kettlebell movements more complex than both barbell and dumbells you are always stuck doing high reps because they run like $100 a piece.

Sacrifice beloved SNL castmembers

venison

What is this from?

New Twin Peaks

>"Joe I don't really care but weed isn't as amazing as you make it out to be, it has dangers."

Jack of all trades means that you are good at everything.

>Alec Baldwin's Trump impression is HILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARIOUS

>/fit/_interacts_with_women.webm

O

>Everytime

what did he mean by this?

Smoke DMT.

Sargon of Akkad is going to be on the JRE today.

his grandfather was black

Have Jamie look it up for you.

Plz tell me you're trollin'

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
* ALPHA BRAIN
* SHROOMTECH
* KRILL & MCT OIL
* PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
* Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
* Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

It's happening

who is this guy?

His podcast is very popular tho.

Shieeet

A dude who you can listen to for hours on end and still have no idea about what his ideals are.

The idea of a jack of all trades is that it's BETTER to be one than merely a master of one thing. It's a compliment

Also a pseudointellectual hypocrite. Dude is a textbook case of a british accent making someone seem much smarter than they actually are

>here guys, have some broscience

Did she imply that weed isn't a magical cure-all?

she was on the phone saying that weed doesn't cure cancer

Nigger. The full term is 'Jack of all trades, master of none' This means he's kinda good at everything, but isnt the best at anything.

If you're gonna use an idiom / saying, then use it properly you illiterate fuck.

thats not the point. its not like he is in some kettle bell lifting competition trying to lift more than someone else. no one should lift like that on a regular basis. form > weight

>serves you 6 under cooked eggs and 23 jalapenos

dumb phoneposter

>invites Joey Diaz to your house

*side kicks next to you
>micro doses your kettle bells and convinces you to buy a sensory deprivation tank
>heh that was bizarre

>shaves your head like a ball and tells you the earth is round

>teaches you the spinning back kick

>starts your podcast for you

>Sucks your dick, but not in a gay way

>It's an Eddie Bravo tells you he's crazy episode

>convinces you to start a martial art

which is every eddie bravo episode if we're honest

>It's a turns out scott eastwood is boring as fuck episode

>*blocks your path*
>Does mediocre stand-up for an hour

>makes you watch retarded youtube videos with him