Actors complaining about how hard was the role (I had to wake up at 5 am two weeks straight!) they got paid millions...

>actors complaining about how hard was the role (I had to wake up at 5 am two weeks straight!) they got paid millions for doing

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/mark-wahlberg-to-tom-cruise-how-fcking-dare-you-compare-acting-to-afghanistan/
youtube.com/watch?v=Or1pwPDJW8I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088506/Mark-Wahlberg-9-11-comment-Actor-apologises-ridiculous-claim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brad Pitt was a good choice of pic, he cried like a little baby while making Interview with The Vampire

>People on Sup Forums complaining about getting up at 5am while I am starving in an African country

Jesus Christ,what a pussy.

>"I had to shoot in the dark for like 6 months"
>"we had to wear all this make up"
>got paid 3 (three) million dollars (72 years of work for someone on a 40000 salary)

>Bro, it is more difficult than being in Iraq fighting ISIS - tom cruise

I love the Cruise but come on now..

>Bro, it is more difficult than being in Iraq fighting ISIS - tom cruise

When did he say that?

Being the lead in a major Hollywood picture is unironically more taxing than being an IT guy or shop assistant or whatever

Gwyneth Paltrow complained how hard it is being a work mom

>"When you're shooting a movie, they're like, 'We need you to go to Wisconsin for two weeks,' and then you work 14 hours a day and that part of it is very difficult.
>net worth 140 million dollars

then don't pay for internet my man also starving? I've seen those mud pies they make don't tell me you can't eat

he says it after every film now then manically laughs

its gotten pretty stale

Nope. They work like that a few weeks in a year and they get paid millions to do it. Not to mention that they are pampered by assistants during that time.

no it isn't.
When you are on the level of Brad Pitt or RDJ everything you want done is met. There are people at the ready for anything you request.

Exactly. This made me think, is Based Tom Cruise the ONLY actor alive today who actually earns/justifies his huge salaries? No matter how good/bad the movie, Tom Cruise always gives his 100% and will go to extreme measures to give it his all and you NEVER hear him complain about it. He's always got a smile on his face and is excited about the job at hand. Isn't pretentious about his job either like Clooney and Co.

>Yeah totally, I can't wait to hang off the side of the Burj Dubai, Stunt Doubles my ass!

What other actors actually deserve the money?

mediaite.com/tv/mark-wahlberg-to-tom-cruise-how-fcking-dare-you-compare-acting-to-afghanistan/

>Cruise fucking shits.

When do you think Brad Pitt went out and got groceries himself for the last time? 90's?

>TMZ clickbait headline that got updated later with the actual quote

Everyday MGS 2 is more and more real.

>muh troops

Pretty rich from a guy who thinks he could have prevented 9/11

>Beating up an unarmed old Vietnamese man is more like Afghanistan. It ain't you and it sure as hell ain't me.
Not sure what Marky Mark meant really.

youtube.com/watch?v=Or1pwPDJW8I

Based Karen Gillan

>what are you going to do with those tissues soaked in her belly sweat haha

i dunno OP i once woke up at 5 am and couldnt go back to sleep
was pretty horrifying. cant imagine doing that for 2 weeks straight

>Hollywood is so sexist since women get paid less than men
>Did you negotiate for your salary?
>Uhmmmm... No...?

Definitely not keeping them that would be weird haha

>complains about being paid less than the the movie lead who is a guy
>is a supporting role
>got a measly 4 million dollars

Is she gonna be OK? Is there some fund I can donate to?

They are out of touch with reality, is this really news?

you have no idea what she had to do to get the job though

Based Ricky Gervais made fun of this in one of the Golden Globes ceremonies.

Sucking dicks made her a fortune of over 100 million dollars. She should be fine with it. Hell everyone would.

I have a lot of ideas.

wtf I love Tom Cruise now

Why are actors paid so well? Should movies even be making this much revenue?
Would the world be any worse of a place if actors were paid less?

You should still listen to and respect their opinion on real world issues though.

Who wouldn't suck a dick for millions of dollars?

>I am sick of meetings in that stuffy office,why don't you just meet me at this address and we will talk about opportunities for you
>I am busy all day but I should be done by 10 pm
>we'll have a light dinner and discuss your options

female actresses are the worst
WAGE GAP
>gets 50 million dollars to look pretty on camera

Is it 400 times as taxing? Stressful? 400 times as bad for your back, or liable to kill you as a factory job? How the fuck can you justify this massive wage difference?

No shoes, dropped.

>mfw I wake up at 5am for a month straight
>mostly 12 hour days
>mfw I made $18,000 last year

Yeah,but you have it easy. I bet you never had to sit in a make up chair for hours. I bet you don't have an assistant that forgets your dry cleaning. I bet you don't have to work out an hour a day (every day!). Also you don't face the stress they do (will I make another movie and if I don't can I survive on the millions I earned?).

before or after taxes?

They do it for all the women in the world,dummy!

>JUST posters live in a third world country
Unsurprising jajaja

stahp it raahn

>What other actors actually deserve the money?

Daniel Day-Lewis. He learned to speak Czech only because of that Milan Kundera novel. Spent the entire filming of My Left Foot in a wheelchair. Trained so hard for a year and half to the role of the Boxer that his (former-champ) trainer said he could have turned into a pro. And the list goes on.

Yet normal people set and achieve goals with more humble incentives.

Anybody who trained boxing for a year and a half can go to pro,question is would he be a good pro. But I agree about DDL,he actually does work hard.

scientoloshills really go all out with the cruising

albeit he is based
we just dont need you shills to tell us he is

his body of work speaks for itself

>his eyes
HES GROWING STRONGER

>what is every method actor

>you'll never be a belly fluffer

>ask for clarification on quote
>it was actually an out of context TMZ clickbait article
>fucking scientology shills

Stay suppressed, dipshit

>IT AIN'T ME starts playing

tfw never got to participate in a good vinceposting thread, never even
got a (you)

kek

zion bless

>Not to mention that they are pampered by assistants during that time.
plus actresses are fucked by temp lovers in their trailers

People have died on film sets before. John Wayne and hundreds of other actors got cancer for shooting fight scenes on irradiated ground the government told them wasn't "too terrible" to be on.

>Memiel Meme-Lewis
Oh, come on.

Yes,people dying on film sets happens all the time.

>DAH TRUUPS!

>climbs highest building on earth barefoot
PICKED UP

Here's the thing. You said "actors" but we're talking about movie stars who are the tiny top percentage of earners in the field.

This.

Also Bob Odenkirk being a method actor reportedly has done absolutely fucking nothing for 10 months to prepare for his role in Better Call Saul.

>amerikuks complaining about the ebil gubmint out to ruin their lives
>still have guns and bill of rights and wake up in amerikuka and get a vote (*sometimes counted)
>not living in russis or china

lmao

well this surely seems related to OPs post

excellent post my friend

Some movies genuinely sound really hard. All the ones where they have to film out in harsh weather sound awful. Sure they are being paid a lot, but for the crew and the actors the weather sounds really bad at times for some movies.

What Bruce Campbell says about the Evil Dead shoots sounds honestly like a bad time. Like he was really abused by Sam Raimi who got off on it.

The chick from The Shining had a nervous breakdown because Stanley Kubrick kept messing with her mind.

This plus anons itt are vastly underestimating how long movies take to shoot. Yes, a simple indie movie can be wrapped in six weeks or so but a more complicated production can stretch on for months. The Shining is notorious for taking nearly a year to finish.

I thought she was Scottish?

Try waking up early every fucking work day and having to go out and work in hot ass/cold as fuck dangerous conditions for your whole life like millions of blue collar worker do.

Fuck any actor who bitches about their "hard" jobs.

I'm not disparaging blue collar workers and most movie stars don't complain about their lives. I was just pointing out that film shoots can involve long ass hours in crappy conditions so it's not as easy as people are making it out to be.

>bro movies are SO hard to make! Just look at this example from a 40 year old movie!

kys my man

Okay, a more recent example would be The Revenant. My point is that not all movies are a breezy month long shoot.

Also, you're focusing only on the actors and completely ignoring the hard working crew members that aren't getting paid nearly as well and still busting ass for 14-16 hours a day. Disrespectful desu. Without them, the movies wouldn't get made.

>Getting paid millions to play pretend for a few months is difficult

he seems very whiney though

wwaaaahhhh acting is beneath my talents

I hate all actors

Scientology shill detected

I like that his zeal isn't just religious.

its not very impressive though, he literally has some guy that tells him what to do, he just needs to show up and do it

self motivating to learn czech on your own or train as a boxer on your own with your meager money on trainers is hard

being a millionaire and paying some guy to tell you what to do for a year is not impressive

The point of the thread is actors complaining about hard work. Their compensation is literally out of this world (DiCaprio got 29 million dollars for that movie). I would gladly live in Siberia for 2 years for that money. Everyone in the world would.

>NEETs having any right to talk about a hard days work

I can see your point but where do you propose the rest of the revenue from the film should go? Films make millions and sometimes eventually billions of dollars.

Let's make a distinction here. We're talking about movie stars, not actors in general. Supporting character actors aren't raking in millions per year. Like any other career field, movie stars are at the absolute top and are compensated accordingly.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a neet

>I had to get skinny for my role

This is literally an impossible task for 99% of amerifats

It's funny that we never hear about stuntmen complaining about the conditions,we only hear the people they risk their lives for.

Even Nobodies get like 50k a year if they can find work semi regularly.

Not many other fields can get you that kinda pay for such easy work and little to not education. Unless you want to bust your ass doing like king crab fishing or rebar welding on skyscrapers.

To be honest,I don't like hearing any actor complaining about working. My parents were MDs and we barely seen them and they never complained. The other day I saw a guy who played a minor role on an american tv show driving the latest model mercedes. So I think they are doing pretty well for playing pretend.

True, acting is relatively easy work but also a super difficult field to find steady employment in. It's also heavily unionized and therefore extra difficult to break into until you qualify to join.

Certain parts of the crew should earn more than they do. They have to put up with the lollygagging of the movie stars

>How the fuck can you justify this massive wage difference?

are you joking

the value of the work that you do you fucktard

what do you think mark zuckerberg is several thousand times more overworked than a nurse

no, the nurse is more overworked and under appreciated. The nurse's market value is not reflective of how hard they work.

are you retarded?

That's exactly what he was saying user...

>The point of the thread is actors complaining about hard work. Their compensation is literally out of this world

doesn't necessarily change whether the work is hard dude.

you dumb fucking bitch take remedial english

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088506/Mark-Wahlberg-9-11-comment-Actor-apologises-ridiculous-claim.html

They are all delusional.