Would he still be considered cool these days?

Would he still be considered cool these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3O9NFJIS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wonder if anyone ever played hooky and went downtown in their dad's vintage car, and went to a early afternoon cinema and watched this in 1980whatever

Must have been Kino

being a murderer of innocent people is never cool

That mom and her daughter should of know that was Matthews street. Also no he's a rich white kid he isn't cool anymore.

I think yes. Defying authority is literally the definition of cool

>Alan Ruck 30 years old
>supposed to believe he's a 17ish high schooler

I completely forgot how terrible the Twist & Shout music number was. Fuck the 80s

What's his name again?

>white Boi
>cool

I thought he was a psychopath.

>yfw you realize Ferris and his GF were played by the same actor
>they only existed in Cameron's inner psyche and no other character interacts with them

Matthew "get off the road when a bitch is sucking my dick" Broderick

All bullshit aside, it would be great. It's a very fine made kino.

>(((white)))

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3O9NFJIS0

>This brings new power to the scene with Cameron and the painting and the theory that he is alone and Ferris is his imagination. He wants friends, he wants someone to love him.

Only if he spent the whole day on social media posting selfies and making jokes about Trump.

>and making jokes about Trump.
Can we have one thread on Sup Forums where some /r/the_donald babby doesn't bring up Trump?

Matthew "I wish I never aged" Broderick

No

No, not your safespace. Fuck off back to NeoGAF.

no

Mathew "get outta the street so he can pass yew" Broderick

>tfw dominos can't even afford Mathew Brodrick for a cameo so they get Cameron instead

All identity politics is shit and it stems from narcissistic culture.

When you faggots realize that you are different symptom of the same problem? "Alpha" or "transgender", "American" or "woman" all this bullshit to make yourself feel better without any hope for solving real problems.

One side supports identities associated with hard facts and biological ties. The other side supports special snowflake identities that they came up with on the spot to feel special.
But no, you are totally right, identities don't exist and we are all a happy bunch and should all intermix right.

>white

He's a jew.

>One side
>The other side

Not that guy but you just keep going at it, the internet is rotting your brain

>Le Identity politics is stoopid but if a black man tried to rob me I would still bring him home and offer him my asshole and gf
>Le identity politics is wrong but gay people should teach our kids about sex in the skewls
>Le identity politics is wrong, but if these jamaican youths want to have a daggering party at the city's graveyard it's kewl
>Le identity politics is wrong but it's okay for muslims to shot satirists for drawing muhammad and if you say anything about it you're doing identity politics
>Le identity politics is stoopid but it's perfectly okay for blm to destroy all the old monuments in our city because they were made by and portraying evil white men
>Le identity politics is stoopid but your people becoming a minority amongst third worlders in your own country isn't a real problem
Kill yourself leftypol.