twitter.com/AnonBabble

not jumping man

hip hop don't stop

after god like episode you chose dumb image

>Laura is now Jesus
>actually trying to explain the lodge and its spirits

all this new KINO

Cute!!

Rename your image. Bob wasn't in an egg like this. He traveled alongside eggs that looked like this and looked noticeably different and black.

Jesus Christ, David.

Fuck well I guess this is the main thread, posted mine but didn't link fast enough in the other thread.

have some more OC webms

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped Donna
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

I got some next ep leaks for you, /tpg/

Yeah. I could do without the savior bullshit.

So Bob was released when they tested the first a-bomb??
Is this the meme?

Who else thought that episode was /perfect/

Was BOB created in the heart of an atomic explosion

HUMAN EVIL

idk Im just guessing now

No, that's almost a decade later.

So all the people saying that the visual effects earlier in the season weren't intentionally made to look off-putting and bad were all BTFO out by this episode right? I mean we can all agree that given how good the CG was here, there's no way previous scenes like Dougie and the golden ball couldn't have looked way better.

So that means it's an aesthetic choice, you're allowed to hate it of course, but maybe it's time to put to rest the thing where the show is cheap shit with terrible animators

See here, eggs and BOB not same thing

THIS IS THE WATER
AND THIS IS THE WELL

No, he just found a way to get from the lodge to earth.

It's the end... but the moment has been prepared for...

last one

>Amazon.com

You sick bastard.

>So all the people saying that the visual effects earlier in the season weren't intentionally made to look off-putting and bad were all BTFO out by this episode right?
Definitely.

>Rothschilds bow to Doppelganger Coop

What is? Bob getting released?
What releases him then?

we've seen the lodge spirits move between earth/whatever plenty of times

nothing new

nicely curated tabs

Ok, where did you really pull those from?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that the Eddie Vedder song he recorded for Twin Peaks ends the series. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

>tfw this was the best episode of tv you've seen in decades
damn u lynch

see, many eggs, 1 bob

Nonstop KINO

The 1945 sequence alone would've made any episode. Good god

how can I watch anything else

but the NIN?

Nevermind,
imdb.com/title/tt0045920/

david lynch worked on a screenplay of the metamorphosis

lynchnet.com/upfilms.html

IN THIS SEED IS DEATH INDEED

song was great but that was kind of gratuitous.

It's the story that originally inspired him to create kino.

Got a light, /tpg/?

>tfw the band playing after 10 minutes was the clue that it was alright to turn off then

>waterwellman
Woodman, akchually.

More like that it was the end of the previous episode and act 1.

Act 2 starts with the rest we seen.

Genuinely surprised to see this episode being as divisive as it is. But I guess that's a good thing, means people aren't pretending if they don't like it.

I haven't processed everything else, but I loved it. An hour has never went by faster, it was visually incredible, even if it was really light on story, it was still engaging, I never got bored. I guess I don't know how well it will hold up on rewatch but seriously impressed.

The giant and the mother scenes were fantastic too, visually stunning and the type of stuff that season 3 needs, the red room scenes have all been so lackluster and feel far too safe now, which isn't what they originally represented, this is truly taking a step forward instead of staying in the same puddle as the original.

Magical uterus

>The giant and the mother
the mother is the vomiting alien

That guy was fucking based

Especially when he repeated the poem, I expected him to stay monotone but he got all dramatic with it

somebody wanted clip of this convenience store in the last thread

here you go user, if you're still here

>That guy was fucking based
his last name is Broski LOL

Sheryl Lee is cute and believes in angels

holy shit i was not expecting this, nine inch nails
BRAVO
L
Y
N
C
H

all these pitch black images are much better for finding threads in the catalog

thanks, Satan!

Pretty cool. However this episode really needs the music and sound effects, though. Sound webms on Sup Forums when.

can i give you a kiss Sup Forums ?
just one?

oh shit good catch user

he served his time

spermy BOB

>BLYNCH
What did he mean by this?

"The" Nine Inch Nails, please.

that's gay, faggot

>no band at end of episode last episode

>in 2 weeks we will get more of the same

based user

How did Lynch went from a poorly shopped body and poor 2D effects to a prosthetic and insane CG?

that scene blew out my speakers

This looked amazing, that water

Thanks, David Lynch

Hail Satan.

All the budget went into this episode

who the fuck is a woodsman?

>bad Cooper didnt die
What the fuck?

The hobos took BOB from him, how can he still be superhuman or even relevant

read the credits next time

spending literally all of your tiny budget on a single episode
yeah this was literally the only part of the episode that wasn't perfect for me, but i understand its significance, it just wasn't fun to sit through

>not being a woodsman

yeah but why is a woodsman and how can he make ppl go sleepy with a poem?

>tfw this will end sometime soon
I don't know if I can go back to regular TV /tpg/.

He bored them to death

He's just the doppelgänger again.

doing gods work user

So this thing is the is the bug, from tonights episode right?

Why is Bob looking for it if it is inside of him? Or are the other theories correct that the bug is related to Laura, that theory seems to make less sense since the bug seemed to take on a more ominous role than the ball of light with Laura's soul in it.

Sooo when we tested the atomic bomb we shattered the material world for a bit and created a bit of nonexistence from which the creature with no face realesed Bob and the eggs through. The Giant representing the good saw this and because of the need for balance released some of his own energy which came in form of Laura Palmer. Makes sense during her life Bob tried everything to break her to join the opposite side she even tried it by chanting Fire walk with me and hanging the painting in her room in FWWM but resisted thus Bob was left with no option but to kill her. Would be really suprised if didnt get more of Laura in this season thou. About the egg/bug/frog thingy all that came to my mind was Satan as he is often depicted with wings/fish fins/legs as to describe that he rules over the material world and the elements

>12 minutes of really weird shit kinda cool stuff
>the rest of the dialogue and acting are shit
>series as a whole lacking in substance
>nine inch nails

im glad i dont have the severe autism needed to enjoy this

>I don't know if I can go back to regular TV /tpg/.
We can't. That's the final LYNCHING.

And doppelgängers can just shrug off gunshot wounds and getting their guts ripped out?

>Frost: "Ok David, I'm gonna make you direct a single episode, nothing too weird all right?"
>Lynch: "No problem twitter friend, it will be a very very normal episode"

he's still the doppelganger

this part was the best. a lot better than the purple room's jittering.

p sure its the creature from

Fuck me with a log.

It just hit me that we might be getting mini arc what the fuck ever the black/white place was.

I thought they just healed him

>hey son, whatcha watching?

>tfw the roadhouse would be the best venue in america
wheww

>1990
>Sherilyn Fenn and Lara Flynn Boyle are unanimously considered the most beautiful women in season one

>2017
>Sheryl Lee and Mädchen Amick are unanimously considered the most beautiful women in season one

explain this