Japanese Female Hero Dr. Light

>Japanese Female Hero Dr. Light
Who comes up with this shit?

What's the problem exactly?

Well, she was raped by the male Dr. Light.

So there's that.

no she wasnt

I don't think that happened.

Marv Wolfman did. I mean, she's been around since the fuckin Crisis. She's probably older than you are.

His lab is canon in America.

see: She's like a 30 year old character you stupid fucking tripfag.

You're the stupid one buddy

So do you have a trip just so you can keep track of your own shitposts?

Eh, that's fine, because they're not putting down the previous incarnation of this character in order to make this character seem better in comparison, unlike the new Iron Man. It's left up to the reader to determine if the character is better or not... unlike the new Iron Man, who we're told right off the bat is superior to Tony, and that's why she deserves to be Iron Man.

Plus, I dunno, there's rarely any asians that replace a white hero, they're usually always black. Like, hey, if you're really that progressive, give some other minorities the spotlight.

I thought that was another woman

It's only a problem when Marvel does it

>DC is just like Marvel guys
>Wait... w-where are you going, we aren't going to kill ALL the x-men, just most of them... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIT

My only problem is that she's being written by Bendis. I love black chicks with fros.

Is it your first month reading comics?

Wasn't rape

>tfw I never liked X-Men

I have never read Ironman before Bendis, and black Afro girl isn't going to change that. Ironman just isn't for me.

Before?

Not rape dingbat.

>black female Captain Marvel
Is Marvel run by a bunch of cucks or what?

It was attempt-rape ans sexual abuse.

It was a mock attempt, aimed to #Trigger jap doctor light to feel fear or possibly sexual arousal.

>plastic man is kill

no

>That name
>That costume design

N-Nooo...I-I can't be.

>she will never be an A-lister again

Probably stole the design from DC

So he faked raping her so she'd be into having consensual sex just to that he could then use her arousal to rip her heart?

The... What?

Who cares about that? I want Dr. Light on the Justice League main roster again.

He was fake raping her sonshe could feel fear or anger, I was just fooling about the ubdead rapeplay.
>or was I?

Crisis was 1985, two years before the first Mega Man.

She's the original Japanese Doctor Light.

The problem is DC never gave her the proper push after crisis.

Holy shit that art is bad

Hey, i reminded of something.

Nu52 Rapey Dr. Light was introduced as being married to the female Japanese Dr. Light.

So since The New 52 isn't a new universe, but the old Post-Crisis universe changed by Dr. Manhattan, this means that the Rapey Dr. Light got his wish and did the nasty with the female Japanese Dr. Light.

I want to call that retcon rape.

The writing is worse.

Oh, I know, I remember when someone story timed most of it a while ago. While it was really cringey, it at least made me feel better about my art and superhero designs

Didn't at one point Linkara started venting about how some guy went back in time and made it so that he was into futa?

>Plus, I dunno, there's rarely any asians that replace a white hero, they're usually always black. Like, hey, if you're really that progressive, give some other minorities the spotlight.
"Asians don't count." - Every SJW

Shit was messed up yo.

He is Vibe, isn't he?

>rubber man had a rubber heart
Seems to check out

Why make her name Engrish that's very insulting.

>insurting

Yes

So if it was Vibe that did all that, why was Dr. Light naked?

Male Dr. Light tried to rape her, or fake rape her.

Are you sure he wasn't just referencing the time he switched bodies with her by stealing her costume?

She stole scarlet witch's hat

I just threw up in my mouth a little.