ITT: How to bankrupt CTR

ITT: How to bankrupt CTR.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping
won't pol get in the way of god emperor 4d chess?

They don't care. Its probably donated money anyway, besides they're wasting money trying to shill and not making a debt. Its just them shooting themselves in the foot.

Get lots of people to apply for forum shilling jobs there, then just come on Sup Forums and post pro-Trump stuff instead. Unless they're monitoring the content of every single individual post, they won't know the difference.

You get a paycheck and the CTR gets drained while getting nothing in return.

A good shitposter can post an average of 50 posts an hour per board. If you spend 4 hours a day on Sup Forums, that's 1400 posts a week. Assuming CTR shills get minimum wage plus a $0.02 per post commission, that's just over $230/week per shitposter.

If a thousand Sup Forumssters get shilling jobs with CTR, you're talking about getting the Clinton campaign to blow a quarter of a million dollars a week paying anons to shitpost in pro-Clinton threads.

>post this thread
>CTR shills are all using ctrl+f to find CTR threads
>They come in here to shill
>deposited.jpg
>mfw OP is going to lose CTR ten sheckles
You're doing God's work user

Bump for interest

Can't be bankrupt or stopped before the end of the election. So long as they're doing their jobs, Clinton will continue to pay them until the election happens.

The only thing that we can do is ignore them and stop replying to them so that they have no power here. Also, it'd help if the mods banned anybody who's a shill, and it's obvious who they are.

we need to create a Sup Forums Super Pac

fund it somehow

and start our own projects to help the god emperor.

hire our own shills, create ads, etc

From what I see they supply you with the accounts. They already have access to them and will monitor your posts.

>found the white guy
CTR has more money, more support, more social capital, more justice than this board. Give it up; You've lost.

This!

Everyone needs to post on DailyKos, which is a site that CTR monitors endlessly. Don't be extreme, be as fact-based as possible.

They came to Sup Forums with the hope to influence public opinion to be pro-clinton.

They may as well have just burned the money.

Ain't no grave gonna hold the American Public back from voting in our next President Donald J. Trump. Watch epic video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

Found the faggot. Doesn't matter how "powerful" CTR supposedly is- just reinforcing my choice for prez: Trump.

Another shill, everybody.

wtf I love trump now

CTR is not even on Sup Forums

here's your (you)
I hope you make your money and feel bad about it after the election makes America great

Thank you for correcting the record.

>accounts
>on Sup Forums

sue for defamation

For reddit, twitter and shit. No need to be a faggot, faggot.

Well they are already morally bankrupt, so just give me their CC #'s and I'll finish them for you.

Paid shill here. Source of claim is irrelevant. If you're a true logician and intellectual, you will be able to determine if the argument holds water or not.

We hire Chinese to hack them

What is CTR?????????????????????????