Jackie Chan The Foreigner Trailer

>The IRA took his family. The police looked the other way. Now he must get revenge.

"I DON'T WANT NO TROUBLES"

youtube.com/watch?v=cFCM6L6Nl5E

inb4 this whole thread devolves into loyalist/republican shitposting

So are the BBC producing this loyalist shite? Or did they so thoroughly rape Hong Kong that they gave those poor chinks Stockholm syndrome?

>hey, let's have a movie where we can watch Jackie fight real bag guys
>I know! Have him fight loyal men of Éire

>implying republicans would shitpost

>blow up civilians
>the IRA are gud boys. They dindu nuffin!

>beat on the little guy for years
>cry when he hits back

Nothing more pathetic.

Who's crying?

MY BOY MARTIN CAMPBELL

HE'S BACK BABY

BEST 2 BOND MOVIES
BEST ZORRO MOVIE
NOW BEST TAKEN KINO

That looks awesome

Based Jackie is back

shut the fuck up paddy

>oh no, woe is me, not enough of us catholics with 9 children per family are doing well in school or getting good jobs
>we demand the government give us better housing and jobs
>"no, why don't you apply yourselves"
>That does it lads. ALLAHU ACKBAR FAITH AN BEGORRAH let's kill as many non catholics as possible.

you're the most pathetically unoppressed people who reacted the most violently and sectarian way possible.

Of course you're the bad guys.

>muh six counties
The troubles accomplished next to nothing for republicans or the IRA. It was a waste of time and energy

This looks like Law Abiding Citizen done right.

The mad bastard is still doing his own stunts. trabblekino confirmed

YEAH, I'M THINKING HE'S BACK

Imagine being a fucking potato farmer, and thinking you're allowed to post on the internet. Don't look now laddie, but I think a leprechaun is running off with your pot of gold.

You're worse than a fucking scot.

>operator jackie with silenced shotgun

Looks really fucking good. I like PUNISHED Jackie.

This is based on a great book.

Be great to watch the IRA get Channed by based Jackie

It would have been better with mudslimes nowdays but well a Jackie Chan movie is a Jackie Chan movie.

No it wouldn't. That's just personal preference.

i pity you. southern ireland is richer than england. northern ireland is poorer than both, but the catholics in northern ireland are smarter and earn more, despite being denied rights etc.

they got rights in a country where they never had rights before. they are now allowed to vote. every IRA member got pardoned. united ireland will happen. united kingdom is breaking up soon. England is less than 50% english. thats a win.

>You don't know who you're dealing with.
>Yes, I do; do you?

Pitch perfect cheesy action movie dialogue. I'm all for this. Hypeometer has risen a notch.

Why didn't they use the original title of the book: The Chinaman? It sounds way more bad ass than "The Foreigner" and it'll finally give a positive stereotype for the term Chinaman to the likes of neutral German, Frenchman or Englishman. Buncha pussies.

>despite being denied rights

lel what rights this isn't the 60's anymore?

on the other hand if you're insinuating that Catholics can't accomplish jack shit in NI because of the Protestant/old boys Briton club plurality then yeah, that's still a thing all over the United Kingdom and United States

>Punished Jackie
Count me in

jack shit in politics*

>coming soon
They could've given a timeframe at least. Anyone know if this is coming during summer or fall?

>The Chinaman

Because you and I both know that there is a tiny, albeit loud as fuck minority to which the media always turns for a quick easy rise in ratings that would hoot and holler about how the title alone is problematic.

The 'Foreigner' neatly sidesteps that.

It's based on a book

Hidden Operation Condor 3

I wish we didn't live in a world where you have to worry about stepping on fragile snowflakes' toes all the time.

So? GerMAN, FrenchMAN, EnglishMAN, ChinaMAN. How did it even become a slur anyway? My point is that with Jackie Chan, they missed an opportunity to reverse some negativity from the term. "The Foreigner" sounds generic as shit and some can still argue it's racist.

Now i remember that i havent seen Rush Hour in ages

Oh boy, this movie is gonna have a fuckload of comments from Yanks who consider themselves Irish because they have a great-great Uncle who once went to Dublin, and they drink green beer on St Paddys day, complaining about "DEM GOOD BOYS IN THE IRA" being shown in a negative light

No one in America even knows what the IRA is, they will be wondering why a bunch of tax collectors are Irish at best.

Yes, we are that vapid and dumb. Be happy it is this way, otherwise there wouldn't be any saving you when we decide to holocaust the next thing we get bored of.

>So?

I agree. It's the thin sheet of politically correct ice that business and marketing finds itself upon in the current cultural climate. Not justifying it, just saying the producers/writers/whoever have to be wary of it.

Why is there never films where the Unionists are the bad guys? They killed more civilians yet you never hear a word about them

>I wirr rook foa yu
>I wirr find yu
>and I wirr kirr yu

Jackie Chan in

WIRR KIRR

Looks great.

Oh no the Chinese won't go see a film that says China-man which translates to Chinese in Chinese. Lel. The only people who thinks Chinaman is a racist term are Chinese-Americans. Even SJW leftists don't give a fuck since Chinese are not their pet negros or Muslims. The producers really fucked up on not using a great catchy and edgy title.

TOP KEK

Looks good, can't wait!

FUCKING ANGLO PROPAGANDA HOW CAN WE FUCKING STOP THEM

Starve one million people to death
>muh civilized empire

There'll be a vote coming soon lad

The tagline should be:
>This time he wants trabble.

Should be Chineseman according to your own examples there.

This is true and will happen. Fucking Americans. My dad and gran are both full blood Irish and from cork and I don't even consider myself Irish so how these 10 generations removed assholes can delude themselves escapes me.

>it's a "potato farmers adhering to a middle-eastern religion kill other potato farmers adhering to the near exact same middle-eastern religion" episode
always gives me the laughs desu

I hope this is coming out this year

I've got free movie tickets but there's been nothing worth watching and they expire at the end of the year

BUT TROUBLES IS WHAT THEY'LL GET
...that and a fantastic recipe for fried rice they'll NEVER FORGET.

Honestly this looks fantastic.

>it's another IRA are the bad guys episode

When did Jackie Chan thread become IRA shitposting threads

looks really good

Quite down little potato man.

>kill women and children because they just might be the same nationality as some other people who wronged you.
>"im not sayng all moslims are terrists butt all terorrsts are muzlem lel XD"

>women and children
but fuck the men, right?