Degenerate sluts on twitter are going crazy over Tonga's flag bearer

Degenerate sluts on twitter are going crazy over Tonga's flag bearer
twitter.com/jess_clement/status/761750751198650368

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/who-is-tongas-flag-bearer-1470450932
usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/05/opening-ceremony-tonga-flag-bearer/88324126/
sports.yahoo.com/news/shirtless-tonga-flag-bearer-steals-show-at-olympic-opening-ceremony-015657916.html
telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/06/tonga-flag-bearer-may-break-the-internet/
cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a62417/tonga-hot-flag-bearer-olympics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Almost everyone in all these ceremonies is super good looking. I need to get swole

Pointless thread but it's true I watched for a couple of minutes. It's like globalism new world orde propaganda all the best looking diverse people from every country of course it's going to encourage race mixing. Like the white looking Brazilian guys it's exotic and appealing to some girls because of failed relationships with white guys or they are just whores or socially liberal etc

>Always hear about the Olympics being an athlete fuckfest
>Think nothing of it
>Get redpilled
>Realize there is a minority of white athletes in the games and theyre all probably getting dicked by Africans and other subhuman trash

These arent just any white girls either, they are our finest athletic specimens

Fuck the olympics

if it was a semi naked chick people would be bitching about it

cant wait for then to bitch about the bitches on the carnaval part

Ive seen dudes here look exactly like him, what gives?

I don't get it either. My sisters were going crazy over him too.

They can like what they like. This isn't really deserving of a thread.

well he is a handsome fellow

no need to get butt frustrated

That's so fucking sexist. They see him only as an object.

He has great traps and lats, his pecs are meh though and he could use a cut. Big nipples too and they're dark as fuck which isn't aesthetic. Very handsome face though, I can see why women are losing it over him.

FUCKING SHINY SKINS REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Tfw he'll never fuck you in your tight white boipucci

lol there is no reason to get upset, save your anger for something that you should be upset.

I like how they have to show white guys because there own people are too ugly. But but look how tan he is! Not fooling me kek.

You can at least rest assured that this year its in Brazil and they will spawn a bunch of hilarious looking zika babies that will only be good for the Howard Stern show.

eh there are plenty of guys doing the same over female athletes all the time
its hypocritical of them to say those things and then bitch about guys doing it but what else is new

Well he's an attractive guy. Women are attracted to good looking men. Why is an issue?

ive got bad news for you user
>your sisters crave the bbc

this
I know Sup Forums bitches about everything but this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel

Oh well, at least I don't live in a tiny, irrelevant island country where everyone's fat

Cucked states of America Please, in the name of all white enriched countries: Dont be so cucked.

Bitches love the BPC (big polynesian cock). Stay mad white bois.

He's a very attractive guy. Encouraged me to get in shape with how women are just fawning all over him.

The white girls are getting fucked by white uber Chads not scrawny nigs.

Lol most Tongans look nig as fuck. They've been in oz for decades. Somehow they haven't bred like vermin though so they're not a problem unless you deal with them closely then you might have an ape fight on your hands but if you don't travel in scummy circles you'll barely see one.

That's a great idea for SJW skanks to go there, Tongan nig agression mixed with their cuckedom might create a species that is at least mentally normal.

because men should be praised for their intellect and personality rather than how they look

Why is he so fucking oily?

Got bad news for you...

Uggo detected.

What?
You can regularly see better looking Islanders at my local gym.

He's not even that muscular, no 6 pack, and what the fuck, greases himself up

I don't speak German

Who dat bitch?

But he's got FACE FRAME HEIGHT!

I'd be that ripped too if I doused and lathered myself in oil. Fucking sloots, what can ya do but fuck em right?

"I am expelled from the national community."

Presumably for race-mixing.

He's not a nigger - who gives a fuck lol.

It's like wanting me to get angry at girls thinking The Rock is sexy

Dude is a flamer...100%
No straight guy is oiling himself up like that.

>Literally better tongans all living in new zealand
why are americans so dumb?

Looks+status, the ultimate aphrodisiac for women.

Shoo shoo

Jealous ugmo

They're celebrating finding one attractive brown guy in br

He's aesthetic a fuck what do you expect? Hell even I'm mirin'

Let me guess, you have a great personality.

I'm so often ashamed of my own gender that I'm starting to become numb to idiocy.

This Tonka truck looks like he's not sure why he's there at all.

dibs bedora

Isn't he the countries Prince?

How is this a surprise though

Keep dreaming fatty

shit, if you're Tongan, you don't even have to be particularly good at what you do to make the Olympic team.

it has a population of 100k

the suburb I live in has twice that.

lets make this trend:

#Slut4Tonga

ahahahaha shit I hope they aren't allowed reentry

Not a bad ass for an asian.

Sauce?

Dude isnt even buff

My friend who goes to the gym less than 3 times a week has more muscles

So why are there no abbo athletes there?

Women lie constantly about what they find attractive. They say they want a greased up looking gay foreigner because that's what they believe society currently expects them to want.

im game

genieva

wow... even i want him to fuck me in the ass....

#sluts4tonga

>asian

Look harder.

He's good looking lad whats the problem?

Having a strop about this is as pathetic as those uggos crying about that sexy long volleyball girl

>Tonga
>cutting
>ever

God you guys are insecure and gay as fuck

FUCK THIS STUPID THREAD

kill yourselves you gay ass baby dicked faggots

>those nasty hamplanets would score this in tonga

Isn't your country in the process of being taken over and raped by refugees?

Its not even trending that much and most retweets are literally from dudes making retarded jokes about the amount of baby oil he used. The rest are middle aged or uggo women, and then a very small handful of cute girls.

That being said, he is a good looking dude. No homo.

sluts on twitter are going crazy over this tonga guy

>I am le grill XD

thats better

SAGE

Who the fuck cares? Im 10 times more alpha and ripped

It's my understanding that in Tonga they eat dog. I wonder if those ladies are open to that.

somebody help me. I'm trying to slut shame as many whores as i can see with that hashtag

>There's fucking articles about him

wsj.com/articles/who-is-tongas-flag-bearer-1470450932

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/05/opening-ceremony-tonga-flag-bearer/88324126/

sports.yahoo.com/news/shirtless-tonga-flag-bearer-steals-show-at-olympic-opening-ceremony-015657916.html

telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/06/tonga-flag-bearer-may-break-the-internet/

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/a62417/tonga-hot-flag-bearer-olympics/

There are millions of guys who look like that

These chicks must be really starved for dick

Geez I have a better body than him

>white looking

Brazilian isn't a race fucktard, those are white guys

Why are women so quick to objectify men? That dude got where he is by hard work and determination but women just see him as a sex object to be used and thrown away.

of course there are. women bring out their inner sluts at times like this. The best thing to do is slut shame them

Because he's a real man as opposed to cucked out fag Westerners.

Funny though these women will probably hate him because he's probably really nationalistic and probably has warrior spirit in him (unlike Western males who are all grovelling Christian fag slaves).

Summer Olympics = nigs et. al.

Winter Olympics = Aryans and Asians

you all are white dudes bitching on a Laotian anime imageboard about how some ethnic dude is getting fawned over holy shit move on

kek

Because this is all Western men have left. Grovelling like little fags.

pretty much this

Same with Iraq's for some reason

itt mad white bois

hell marry some fat tongan elephant anyway

im trying to get this trending

How is this guy considered that attractive?

hes not, women are just fantasizing about an oiled up aboriginal going balls deep in them

>Polynesian men
Gross

More squatz, less simple carbs. Being out of shape is degenerate, so get on it boyo.

>not just getting laid by a girl who likes skeletons

>3DPD """""males"""""

fuck off Sandro

DATABASE DATABASE
LIVING IN THE DATABASE
WOW WOW WOW