In a Bedfordshire nightclub, white couples queue to have sex with black men. Meanwhile...

>In a Bedfordshire nightclub, white couples queue to have sex with black men. Meanwhile, black women are routinely snubbed on dating sites. Why do racial stereotypes persist when it comes to sex?

>“There are three reasons why the women come here,” explains Wayne, one of the black men who are here to be “appreciated”. Wayne has just come out of a playroom, and has barely bothered to put his clothes back on – his flies low, shirt open, and tie hung nonchalantly around his neck. He’s a good-looking guy, with a toned physique and neatly twisted locks. “One [reason is], black men have bigger penises.” That’s a stereotype, I argue. “It’s not a stereotype!” he replies. “Black men are built differently. You have to acknowledge nature. Number two,” Wayne continues, “black men have better rhythm in bed. That’s also a fact. And thirdly, they are just more dominant. You know, a lot of these women are not satisfied by their husbands, who want them to do all the work. They want to feel a strong man inside them, dominating them. They want an alpha male. That’s what they get here,” he smiles at me, knowingly.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/13/black-woman-always-fetishised-racism-in-bedroom

Brits will unironically defend this.

>assume the big dick thing is a myth
>haha, stupid niggers trying to seem like they're good at something, when will they learn
>join the Navy
>ship to basic
>several black recruits
>only one large shower, everyone has to shower at once
>enter
>undress
>RDC specifically instructs us not to spend time looking at other recruits' packages
>of course I do anyway
I've worshiped black gods ever since

Black men are better in bed. This is not a secret, nor has it ever been.

They were nice-looking? I mean the cocks.

They were. Both massive and beautiful

White women have always preferred dark men, they're more masculine. There's a reason why all betas/cucks are white( and Jewish). Black men are just naturally more muscular and ooze masculinity.

>t.black

nope won't defend it
why the fuck should i? there's plenty of shitty things about my country that i'm ashamed of

I can't believe you, please more details.

One can only imagine.

Give white bois the nintendo switch
Give the black men white pussy!

Why has no white man entered and killed everyone in those clubs?

many have tried, but all of them are so amazed by the beauty of what they're witnessing that the put down their weapons and start wanking

>used to go out a lot in local town, dance with some women, make out, etc. Just good times in general
>local university starts importing blacks and arabs by the hundreds, because they charge them 5x the tuition
>queue dozens of black men showing up at these venues (note: 0 black women show up, because they are afraid of black guys)
>everyone but the biggest skank white chicks go out
>number of women who go out drops by like 80% because of blacks and muslims
>The local guy who owns all the bars literally attempts to ban them from coming to clubs
>obviously backfires massively, loses his job and reputation
>stop going out

2 years later, I decide to hit up the clubs after being single for a year
>almost no women, nor people in general
>dance floor only black guys
>the women there are 100% coalburners, just some weird orgie like article related
>the women basically look at me in revulsion when I try to dance with them
>black guys looking at me, this is what they live for because of their inferiority complex
>try and dance with a girl and basically tells me to fuck off

>tell her to kill herself
>leave
>never go again

no regrets desu

The anglo won't stop until every last white european on this planet is a shitskin.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

absolute state of the anglosphere

I like Jasmine scence if you know what I mean

except the fact that aside from a small minority of vocal SJWs displaying such nonsense, white conservatism is skyrocketing

NEW PUNK RAWK

lovely post

planning to have a massive wank and then go to bed stupidly early (6pm)
critiques accepted

BASED

BLACK

GUY

Being a betafag who takes pics of himself with an open mouth is possible in all races.

Beware the eternal Anglo and his wicked schemes

>he smiles at me, knowingly

>humiliation-themed, racially based sexual fantasies, which some claim is the fastest growing trend in the American swingers’ scene.