What did she ever see in him?

What did she ever see in him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVmSl21uC4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His stupid dog

He has really big feet, and you know what they say about guys with big feet.

it was muriel who found courage in the first place you dummy

They're old people user, they just stay together out of convenience, things used to be better

It was a shotgun wedding after he knocked her up.

When she gave birth to Courage, he knew that he'd been cucked.

I don't think so. She looks happy and happy with him the majority of the time.

>Stupid dog! You made me look bad!

I'don't think eustace was always a jerk. He was probably a decent guy in his youth, nobody remember his flashback of his brother going to hunt it was a asshole to eustace. in the best case he was just a sweet man

There are plenty of scenes that show Eustace's nicer side, where he is caring, but stoic. It's just age has probably made him a bit cranky.

Muriel is a sweet woman, she probably saw good things in Eustace.

Would have been great to have gotten an episode explaining this.

Maybe she took pity on him when she learned of his shitty home life.

is probably one of this 2.

He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin
youtube.com/watch?v=IVmSl21uC4U

They live literally in the middle of Nowhere. I don't think there are many other options for her in Nowhere.

There's an old Cartoon Network bumber where Muriel talks about how Eustace is a good cuddler.

Remember when he rallied up most of Courage's foes to torture him?

He used to be a true hero. "Nowhere" was once a bustling town, filled to the brim with people. When a being of untold power devastated the city, Eustace was the one who defeated it, losing his hair and good demeanor after the battle. Muriel saw his sacrifice and instantly fell in love with him. Unfortunately, the entire city except for the house they live in was destroyed in the process. Angry at this loss, he takes out his rage on anyone or anything that makes him "look bad."

Is most Scottish people loves jerks?

Now, I am shipping scottsman with Muriel.

if you remember when Muriel was turned into a small child she acted like a cunt. While you could write that off as her being just acting like a spoiled child it could also be an indication that Muriel used to be more of a bitch. Eustace and her could have bonded over mutual contempt for overs, but she mellowed out with age.

>loli Muriel
I need more information.

Look up the tornado episode.

MORE CHEESE

I was expecting red head loli...

They wear big shoes

BAD user! Don't sexualize the granny, specially not the loli-granny.

I did it for you ma.

I wonder if there is an American Gothic variant for these.