Have black gf

>have black gf
>she's pretty awesome
>still feel lust for white women
>starting to feel like I fell for the interracial relationship meme
>would break her heart if we broke up

What have I done, Sup Forums? What am I supposed to do?

lol wut?

A you catholic? Are you having premarital sex with her? Personally I think dating outside your race is a bad idea because of culturally differences.

Wtf? This has nothing to do with religion.

Contrary to basement dwellers on Sup Forums, there's nothing wrong with having a girlfriend a different race from you, as long as you both actually care about each other.

>dating a white girl

enjoy your feminism and divorce you fucking pussy

Make our race proud and conquer that non-white pussy (which likely feels amazing)

... HAVE A 3 WAY. The most likely bitch to go for it is a drunk white chick at a bar. seriously. problem solved.

Enjoy your gross nigger op

Stick with your chick if you're happy. If you're still lusting for some white puss, ask your mom.

lol asspained white girl

You would make mongrel babies that don't look like you. That is should be enough to put you off.

You would always think what life would have been like with a white woman.

T. My kid looks like me, I have cloned myself. Happy father.

>Let me tell you how you will feel about your own kids

absolutely pathetic. Nobody should play russian roulette with a white chick in 2016 - period

>2016
>dating

oh boy

Tell your girlfriend we're going to kill your white ass when the Messiah returns and her too if she continues to be a whore

>southern Americans

this is why you should be a kissless virgin like me

literally no stress ever

Knock her up bruh. Doesn't matter what random white guys do, white women are whats important for continuing the race.

Just cover her in flour and go to town on that ass.

yeah, OP in love with a black girl. What a faggot

You don't belong here

Wow really made me think

As long as you two are compatible, your fine.

Don't listen to all the low iq neets that think two races can't have the same culture and relationship.

REMOVE

KEBAB

if you can't stand her anymore then just dump her, but don't just dump her because shes black. theres asian girls that act black, black girls that act white, white girls that act like whores. just find someone you like and be with them. thats what i did and i have no regrets. nearly 50% of pol are virgins i'd say so its really not worthwhile to take advice from here anyways

>Catalog

i recently thought about interracial dating
the black woman wants the white man because she doenst like black men

your son is going to be black
not only is he going to have a life you can't relate to , the mom doesn't even want him

not worth it imho, and they WILL change if you marry them

Just treat this like a regular breakup if you actually want to break up. No need to over-think shit.

Was madly in love with my ex Arab gf, dated for a long time, we broke up and my heart still hurts. At least I don't have to hide my disgust for Islam anymore

If she's fairly lightskin it's probably fine, but if she's dark as fuck and you want kids then don't do it. You'll be pissing your genes down the drain just to have chocolate kids with way less in common with you than white biological kids would.

Don't think about Sup Forums when making life decisions.

go to bed zachary

>posts a mostly white nigger girl
yeah no lets post sheboons instead eh?

wtf