Sup Forums should grow up

Some of Sup Forums Trumptards are going to other Sup Forums boards to shill, claiming that Hillary shills are attacking Sup Forums.

If paid Hillary shills actually exist, then why wouldn't paid Trump shills?

You're begging the question. Read the rules and stick to Sup Forums, you douchenozzles.

3/10 trying too hard, Ontario

Sup Forums is just mad because their meme candidate's campaign is already in a death spiral and it's only August

You're right, but I don't care who is winning. Trump shills shouldn't be flooding Sup Forums accusing everyone who disagrees with them of being a Hillary shill.

What, they don't want to shit where they eat so they are spreading?

They're just lashing out at everyone

A Temper TanTrump, if you will

Yeah, you always can spot those who know that they are going to lose by their attempts to bolster each other's spirits through bullshit feelgoods.

Correct the Record said publicly they were paying millions to pay Hillary shills. This made the news repeatedly. This was in the leaks, although those leaks came out long after the news talked about the paid social media shills repeatedly. This is not in dispute.

Trump has spent very little on the election so far, and doesn't have well funded affilated superpacs to do his dirty work for him.

It doesn't matter if an actual shill is targeted, or just somebody genuinely #mentallyhill, if you're against cooperate media influence on social media like Sup Forums you HAVE to be against her. It's impossible to catch the vast majority, so you just need to support Trump until things balance themselves out.

If you're supporting Hillary just to be contrarian to Trump posters, you are proving that spending money to influence social media works, and that anonymous isn't in control anymore.

cause shills are a subset of leftoids

You may be right about paid shills, I don't care.

What makes you think they'd come to Sup Forums? Sup Forums must have a very high opinion of its power and influence.

And if Trump wanted to have paid shills, he'd have them. He's being praised for spending his own money on his campaign, so he could easily pay shills without anyone knowing.

Then again I don't believe in conspiracy theorists. I think that most people are idiots and will behave like idiots. Paying someone to behave contrary to their own idiocy accomplishes little, since they revert to idiocy at the first opportunity.

This leaf has the truth

This leaf is a faggot shill. I don't care if you're on a proxy and earning hillshekels or if you're just a faggot.

Saged

Trump is in the middle of an IRS audit so now is not exactly the time for him to be slyly sliding somebody a bit of money. Still, I can't disprove a negative, I can't prove he isn't hiring shills.

Look I just see this situation and I see NATO vs moderate muslims and terrorists all over again. Except NATO are trumpfags, moderate muslims are genuine Hillary supporting anons, and terrorists are shills.

Basically terrorists were targeting NATO, so NATO decided to attack terrorists. When this happened, moderate muslims said "no! Innocent people are getting targeted in your indiscriminate attacks! #notallmuslims are terrorists!" Then the moderate muslims turn around and donate their money to terrorists.

Fuck that noise, gas em all. On Sup Forums, on twitter, on facebook, on leddit, gas em all.

You make a good point and raise an interesting tangential argument, Leaf user.

I'm disappointed that the Canadian posters on Sup Forums get dismissed so quickly, when our interests and cultures are so similar to USA. Since we won't vote in this election, our opinion isn't tainted by muh patriatism. Murica!

Yes, I've seen evidence that Hillary is paying to have a presence on the internet and on social media. But I really doubt that Sup Forums is attracting any of that money. Not a lot of swing voters hang out here, right?

We have people in this board who think that bataclan was a false-flag by the NWO to control us with vaccines, or something like that.

Never underestimate the power of stupid

Paid Trump shills do exist.I've seen em here
But they're far less rabid than Hillary PsyOps

You may be right. I don't really care if either candidate is paying shills to be here on Sup Forums, if they are then they are wasting their money. This isn't a typical social media site at all. How could anyone decide that the time and money spent was accomplishing anything in this anonymous cesspool of autism and faggotry?

fcc.gov records showing hillary pays 4 shills
none for trump. publish some, cunt.

I love that the beginning of the end of the Trump campaign, and ultimately the Republican party .. the catalyst if you will .. was a patriotic gold star Muslim American family armed with nothing but a well worn pocket constitution.

After Bush .. and Cheney .. and Rove .. and Ashcroft .. and Rumsfeld .. and Palin .. after the tea party, and birthers, and Hobby Lobby .. after a full decade of disinformation from FOX News ..

It's the perfect way to initiate the closure.

And the hordes of chubby, jobless virgins of Sup Forums Sup Forums will be left with nothing but the Ron Paul image macros they so desperately cling to, praying for a happening that will never happen, because they can only wait for things to happen to them, rather than make things happen for them.

I am a free Trump shill because I hate Hillary
I don't really like Trump either but I 'HATE' Hillary

Damn Straight outta SJW pocket guide

you're associating GOP issues with a candidate who isn't GOP, only took up their mantle to not be cast as johnson-stein

^ see here's why that threatening screenshot is bullshit.

It has the word "normies" in it.

Nowhere.

Literally no where else in the world.

Other than Sup Forums.org Sup Forums ..

nowhere.

Nowhere else, do people use the word "normal" as if it were a fucking slur. Nowhere else in the world holds such hatred for normative behavior.

CTR doesn't give a shit about Sup Forums. You guys are easy. You're baited here, and kept off of Reddit and Facebook and Twitter which are what actually matters. And you all shit on the same troll threads because it interrupts your circle jerk.

You guys are kept at bay by the junior staff and some rock solid java scripts.

Pic fuckin related, you god damn AB-NORMIE

I'm no cunt, you cunt.

Who the fuck in their right mind would pay for shilling on Sup Forums? Sup Forums is full of narcissists if it thinks that it merits any serious attention.

Amen.

>Trump
>Actually spending campaign funds
Nice try Moshe

Thanks for Correcting The Record(tm)!

>Implying shills don't exist even though it's been proven
>implying Trump needs to pay people to support him when we do it for free
>implying that there hasn't been a noticeable increase in the amount of Clinton shill posts and exact duplicate threads appearing on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I don't like Hillary, but I hate Trump. At least you have a vote, user.

Oh Shit!
They're fucking with Sup Forums

I'm scared of Sup Forums I was there years ago and those are some crazy fucks.

Any evidence I've seen of shilling in Sup Forums has garnered replies of fluffy abuse, waifu claiming, killing self, dubs tell me what to text for getting laid, or rate someone's cock. Sup Forums couldn't be influenced by anything or anyone.

Nor could /r9k/, they don't give a fuck about politics.

The newest threads there have been started by Trump shills and have accomplished approximately nothing. It's like shouting at the waves.

I started this thread for that reason. Sup Forums claims that there are paid HillShills here, but the shilling I see on Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums is by the Trumpfags. And anyone who would pay anyone else to shill on Sup Forums is as autistic as Sup Forums itself.

why do you care and defend ctr in the first place, it's clearly an organization that shills for hillary

he looks like a fucking turtle

I'm not defending CTR.

I know they exist and they're shit.

I'm saying two things:

1. They shouldn't matter here. This is Sup Forums. If you're engaging them here rather than reddit, Facebook, Twitter etc then you've already lost. Sup Forums is a containment board and your containment is simply being ensured by CTR. How come you fags don't raid anymore? Did your balls get cut off? Old Sup Forums woulda made mincemeat outta CTR.

2. The guy who claimed to be CTR was either completely full of shit or at least a 2 week entry level nobody. Because he said "normie" and "normie" is a faggy word used by fags contained by a containment board. People who are angry at all "normies" aren't big shot movers and shakers. Use your fuckin head.

Raiding is against the rurus user.
There was a banhammer smackdown several days ago after a raid.