Let's chat Gumball people

Let's chat Gumball people.

It's a genuinely funny show

I like Bumball

Season 1 was the best because the characters weren't jaded and sarcastic, and the art was way more expressive. The newer seasons aren't bad at all though. It hasn't really gone downhill that much

Fucking hiatus I swer on me mum

But at least we'll get a regular schedule in october

I like the current character designs over s1, although some s1 episodes had a much stronger anime vibe, which was pretty cute.

Gumball is colorful enough to appeal to kids and funny enough to entertain both kids and adults. Its not like uncle grandpa or breadwinners where randomness and farts are their main source of comedy

Yea, i think the rounder, less oblong designs are more appealing. I guess all I'm missing is the woder range of emotions. It almost seemed like the older designs never seemed to use the same expression twice (although that is probably very wrong)

They have in the past before.

They reused this face a bit.

>Each episode I watch, I like it a lil more

The show is remarkably clever. Wish I had picked it up much sooner

>Bumball
How have I never seen that one until now

I just started the show a week or so ago, so did this bitch die of obesity-related complications?

she was born a ghost

Didn't they flip-flop between her being alive at some point and then being born a ghost?

>non-black Darwin
triggers

He's a fish boy.

Yes.
Even the staff doesn't give much of a damn about continuity.

no new episodes til august.

meanwhile other countries get season 5 in september.

Season 1 was admittedly inconsistent with the writing and continuity. For god's sake, Gumball was stupid enough to not even know how the internet works! Really contradicted the premiere trailer for the show!

But it got consistent continuity starting Season 2 and then continues on.

lots from s1 got thrown out, they seem to be more consistent since then.

Is this made by the same guy who made "The Fridge"?

I wouldn't be surprised that CN would do a Gumball Movie and have the entire plot be the forth wall being broken before the character's very eyes and it turns into some Sponge Out Of Water Undertale shit.

iirc, there's plans for one.

>Everything that breaks the fourth wall is now automatically Undertale
It's a nice game, but COME THE FUCK ON

I want to bend carrie over a table and fuck the living ectoplasm out of her

Really, this is what does it for you? Well, her saggy tits aren't for everyone I guess.

>every fucking thread

I like gumball

you fail to see what's appealing about uncle grandpa, you filthy fucking casual.