Get. Fucking. Hyped

Get. Fucking. Hyped.

Monkeykino is back.

>Monkeykino
Jesus christ, how fucking new can you be?

Not monkey, ape.

Fuck yes. I can not wait for this.

>not Monkino
>not the more correct Apekino

Still worried about those 2 writers that left for Avatar not being there, but yeah can't wait.

Forgive him. He meant monkino.

Haven't enjoyed the previous two very much.

Not my cuppa tea.

>Chris Stuckmann

dont know why but i hate this series so fucking much not the movies but the fucking primes it just rubs me the wrong war and it fucking pisses me off when the fucks sympathize with the apes and go full fuck humanity propaganda

KILL ALL APES SYMPATHIZERS SKIN THEM AND HANG THEM HIGH

Is that samuel l jackson?

Still can't believe people watch these unironically.

Monkmind.

Tommy Lee Jones

>fake cg apes played by humans

not proper apekino

it needs a drastic change imo. is anything new/different happening with this one . it just looks like another humans vs apes plot

stuckmann is so film illiterate that i unironically believe the contrarian view to him is the correct one

Whats wrong with him?

All out war between humans and apes. Humans are using jets, tanks etc

>implying there wasn't a huge difference between the first and second movie

They show them having to take on actual military instead of just ragtag survivors, and they already made a point that there is dissention among the apes because some of them still believed in Koba's teachings and mistrust Casesar who killed him, Caesar himself feeling regret even now over it.

they had tanks when they were fighting eachother in battle for the planet of the apes- a film from like 1973. I don't think these films are doing anything new. humans fighting apes albeit with different casts, budgets or directors- is an old concept.

Looks like MonKino is back on the menu boys

I always love to read the rotten ones

Fuck off shill, these new planet of the monkeys flicks are generic garbage.

Grace hated it.
You should all put way more stock in her reviews than any by Stuckmann.

Stuckmann enjoyed A Cure For Wellness.

He may be shit, but he understands genre movies.

totally agree

I figure this is ending with everything getting nuked and setting up the original film.

>a "fat woman" hated it
So it's truly a movie women will never understand

>Grace hated it

Let me guess not enough women or sjw pandering?

The Soldiers are clearly meant to be precursors for the Mutants as well.

Marveldrone feels threatened

And the little blonde girl has telekinetic abilitys which also sets up beneath the planet of the apes. Either shes the original or theres more like her

she thinks it falls apart 1/3 in.
Grace is not a "nerd hype" type of reviewer so you can generally expect her to not be as forgiving with franchise films compared to guys like Stuckmann or Jahns who are pretty much determined to give the film a great score before they watch it.
So when she says something like "first third is great, have no idea why people like the rest of it though" that leads me to believe she is being a little more genuine.

oh shit thats crazy.
So the humans set up their own demise with James Franco protecting Caesar, but Caesar sets up the destruction of the whole world protecting the telekinetic humans.

>So the humans set up their own demise with James Franco protecting Caesar, but Caesar sets up the destruction of the whole world protecting the telekinetic humans.

Holy shit.

Name ONE (1) kino

>remembering that James Franco was in this series
Really tickles the pickle.

Didn't she like BvS?

>muh brandwars

dumb faggot.

lol he did a planet of the apes to alien covenant

Fuck outta here mouse

I'm glad he's directing The Batman

Kys yourself.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>9.5/10

Getting hyped lads not going to lie

Grace also called the BvS theatrical cut a masterpiece

doesnt prove a thing.

A Cure for wellness was a nice attempt but once you are at the reveal it all feels worthless

>but once you are at the reveal it becomes a rather entertaining Hammer Horror-style romp

ftfy

>monkeykino

Has le based black contrarian released his review yet?

whatever you say gore

this film was a case study on why to avoid bloat length and exposition dumps.

she did. But she also said Suicide Squad was the worst movie she saw all year.
I would rather take a polarizing review of a controversial film than a middle of the road review that all the nerd hype reviewers gave it

90% 7.9/10 on RT and a 78/100 on metacritic and you take the opinion of a woman, sure

Why do people still care if the critics give good ratings to flavour of the week blockbusters?

didnt TFA teach you nothing

you are literally advocating for RT now just because you hate women?
That seems a little desperate

What's wrong with RT? Hundreds of critics place their review there, I'd rather take the 100 reviews serious than the one that likes BvS. Sorry if I offended you Grace

>they had tanks when they were fighting eachother in battle for the planet of the apes
But this time it will happen in a movie that isn't shit.

Stay mad, marvel fag.

sure hundreds of critics do but they are all from irrelevant print media for the most part.
The most high profile reviewers are often from shitholes like MTV's film department who are pretty much 100% of the time incapable of viewing a film without Trump tinted glasses on.
I would rather trust a handful of independent youtube reviewers than 100's of drones writing for slave wages in bumfuck nowhere local newspapers who are somehow on RT, and a horde of SJW/Alt-Right propagandists

Also Grace is really pretty. She has some dank eyeshadow on the apes review. Grace is a cute. A CUTE

Is this the sequel to Moonlight or something?

What about the top critics that rate it? Metascore mostly has critics from big or well known company's. But I think I fell for the bait. Gg

the top critics are those MTV types i was talking about.

>america can defeat the nazis and ISIS
>they can't defeat a bunch of monkeys with guns

whats the watch order of these
i wanna get into them

Rise, Dawn, War

>america defeated nazis
>america defeats ISIS
is this what they teach you in burgerland? for fucks sake...

thats not what happens, sorry

Yeah. I heard about the Michael Brown documentary.

this isnt what happens, there are no telekinetic powers in the movie

Kino means cinema. You people sound retarded.

I unironically don't watch films that ends with the human Race is the bad guy getting extinct and being replaced by supposedly better species.

I don't know it just doesn't sit well with me.It's one of the things I disliked about Avatar.(Still liked it overall though)

Dawn was mostly written by the director though

Caring about your species? What are you a retard?

Can't you see how perfect and superior the Naavi and the apes are? Humans don't deserve to survive in a war with them.

what does Armond think of the first two?

>unironically watching stuckmann

He loved the first one, no review on the second

in beneath the planet of the apes there were mutants that had psychic powers and they were pale. if you noticed in the trailers for war the girl doesnt speak she pale and blonde plus one of the plots of woodys character is he wants the girl

The greatest summer blockbuster is in the hands of an ape.

Sup Forums LOVES MEMES MORE THAN KINO

This is why I can't watch them anymore. They're fucking animals and they should all be exterminated and I can't sit through an entire movie only for the fucking apes to pull some shit out of their ass and triumph for some stupid reason.

>so why was I so bored?

'Movies that women don't understand' are back on the menu boys!!!!

>critics matter only when suit me episode

oh i love this episode

Hey, glad im not the only sane person in these treads. I am just lurking to be amazed how big of a cucks can people when they root for monkeys/aliens/predators and all that kind of shit

>3 years ago

what the fug

why don't you ask that to zod's snapped neck?

ALREADY BEEN HYPE

THE LAST APES HAD NO RIGHT BEING THAT GOOD

LETS SEE IF THEY CAN KEEP IT GOING