Anyone else agree?

Anyone else agree?

No because it followed the marvel fun+childish formula perfectly.

Childhood is when you idolize Marvel
Adulthood is when you realize that DC makes more sense.

This is accurate.

I actually do. I didn't at first, but now I do.

You can't deny this.

Haha DC are so edgy I like it xD

And if you're an actual fan of film, it's shit.

>Implying Joker was even vaguely scary in Suicide Squad
>Implying Joker was anything other than a glorified cameo in Suicide Squad

Will Sup Forums ever learn that ironically pretending to like or something will within a couple years lead to a generation that unironically defends it and doesn't understand it was a joke?

I have just checked and my mother is, in fact, freaking.

Someone needs to stop this clearly unstable individual.

But it sucks for comic readers. Batman should not kill or use a gun. That's not Doomsday's origin at all and he looks like shit. Lex Luthor acts more like the Joker rather than how he is supposed to act, and isn't even bald until the end.

You think they actually think ahead at all? Or even care for that matter?

Comic readers is a very broad term.
You could be an advent Casper the fucking ghost comic reader, but that doesn't mean you'll think BvS is a damn great awesome movie.

this is what happened with avatar, correct?

>They think people loving BvS is ironic
back to r/mcu faggots

its a shill image to try to create an "us vs them" conflict to avoid having to defend any aspect of the DCEU by creating a criteria for dismissal of all dissenting opinion.

>m-muh s-s-shills
Sup Forums is thataway, Trumpflake

As someone who's read comics for most of my life, I see what they're doing and appreciate it. I think it's a fantastic movie, among the best comics films ever made.

wow so edgy amirite!

Meh. I've liked Avatar since I saw it in theatres. Watched it five times.

Sup Forums here. It's trash. I'll gladly watch Batman & Robin before I watch this again.

DC has really grown on my. I really enjoyed Man of Steel. My only issue with it was how no one seemed to care that he basically wrecked everything and killed shit tons of people. Then we got this which explains that yeah, not everyone was OK with it.

I thoroughly enjoyed both flicks. The first even more so after seeing this.

They are VERY different from marvel though. Marvel wants to make you laugh. That is fine! I love marvel movies. But its hard to compare the two because outside of being capeshit they both have different focuses. When DC tries to capture the marvel funny shit you end up with suicide squad which while ok, just comes off as tryhard. They need to focus on what works like BvS and WW.

Just wait for the ultimate cut, comrade

>Sup Forums here.
Thanks for writing that so I don't have to read the rest of the post.

>Sup Forums here
/lit/ here
no one cares.

you lost marvelpajeet. now stfu.

No, as it just is a poorly written, edited an directed movie that doesn't hold up together because it takes itself too seriously despite being one of the stupidest comic book movies around.

I actually cant watch either. both follow such a similar, dried up formula which is nauseating to taste.

Sure. The Ultimate Cut for BvS was suppose to save that movie too.

>viral marketing doesnt exist on Sup Forums
umm... sweety...

CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYES

Why was WW shoehorned into BvS?

Wish I had the picture of the shitskin talking about how BvS was "capekino" and praising "based zaddy" on twitter

>Childhood is when you like to have fun
>Adulthood is when you realize that your mother is going to die in her sleep tonight.

because they realized there wasn't anything good in it otherwise?

Setup. She wasn't shoehorned, she was just introduced. They did the same this in marvel movies with their characters.

Things you gotta do in shared universes.
Everything aside, as much as I loved MoS, BvS, and WW I am REALLY not looking forward to Justice League. Every trailer I have seen just looks fucking baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

>She wasn't shoehorned

I was going to try to argue this, but then I realized BvS was, first and foremost, a trailer for the DCEU.

but it was a batman and superman movie, I don't give a fuck about some random harlot who just happens to be there and is made a big deal out of

I'm a 'comic book reader' and didn't think it was a very good movie. The term 'comic book reader' is disingenuous though. Do they mean like, wacky silver age antics? edgey 80s/90s, faux high concept shit of the early 2000s or like, modern comics?

I think its just supposed to generate response.

That's just a correlation. There's no causation there.

Whats really happening is when shit is released, people with taste will see shit, dismiss/mock it as shit, then forget about it. Then a few years later people who were 12 (give or take) when shit was released will turn 18 (or be old enough to know not to say "HAY GUISE 16 YEAR OLD HERE") will end up on Sup Forums defending it. Implying people are going on Sup Forums and reading ironic praise and interpreting it as honest opinion is pretty stupid.

This is ignoring the fact WB has dropped over a billion on marketing the DCEU, independent of each entry's marketing budget.

>Implying people are going on Sup Forums and reading ironic praise and interpreting it as honest opinion is pretty stupid.

well, this happens, but 12 year olds aren't doing it.

Almost, except one error
>if you're a comic book reader, you're a fucking loser nerd

>if you're a comic reader it's a damn great awesome movie
Okay, not only does that sentence read like it was written by a child like retard, but it's 100% wrong. Classic Superman isn't a mopy guy that thinks of saving people as a curse or a punishment and doesn't destroy the city he's saving like the Ayn Rand-esque Snyder version. Classic Batman DOES NOT KILL and DOES NOT USE GUNS. Sure the first comics he did, but he has not since the fifties except in weirdo alternate versions.
I don't hate DC movies though, Dark Knight trilogy and Reeves Superman are cape kino.

Comic fans raged harder than anyone else.

They raged at MoS (superman snapping a neck, and superman taking the fight from the countryside into a metro area just so that more sponsors could appear on screen). That was far too out of character for him.

They raged even harder at batman's branding criminals and sending them to their death, and his willingness to kill superman. They also hated lex for having petty motives instead of being a criminal genius.

most of all they seem to have hated the fact that Lex Luther created all of their super hero logos.

>Classic Superman isn't
What makes you think this is classic Superman? DCEU Superman shares most character traits with Peace on Earth/Kingdom Come Superman. You know, the actual good Superman comics and not the corny shit.

What's funny though is that Nolan Batman isn't "classic" Batman either but you won't bitch about that. It's only a problem now is it?

AH AH AH AHHHHHHH.

Fuck you.

>They
Not they. You. All this imaginary shit you're making up making problems out of things the film explicitly makes itself aware of and even points out. Yes Batman is broken. That's the fucking story. It's his redemption story. He is supposed to be broken down and lost. It's what the story of the film is about. It's Superman rekindling his lost ideology.

This isn't about comic book fans hating BvS, this is about a select obnoxious loud Marvel fanboys who are mad that Snyder portrayed a world with actual consequences.

WHAT THE FUCK ALEX ROSS CHILL WITH THE JESUS SYMBOLISM HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOTHING LIKE MUH COMICS

But DC fans compalined the loudest with each film. I am talkign actual comic fans who buy the books monthly for the past few decades, not the casual DC fags who buy joker shirts at hot topic. They were fucking pissed and at my theater on opening night many left the theater angry.

That week at the comic shop there was nothing but pissing and moaning. Not a single comic fan came to defend the film except one marvel guy who "thought it was alright".

>and superman taking the fight from the countryside into a metro area just so that more sponsors could appear on screen
All the obnoxious product placement was in smallville. Metropolis was just so we could have 9/11x1,000,000 so actionbabbies could cum over all the destruction.

Yes "not a single person". Yes. You're perfectly right. It's exactly as you say. Truly an amazing and honest insight from our resident Marvel shills.

>marvel: our villains should have a clearly defined character whose motivations are clear

>DC: fuck characters and motivations, his mom has the same name so now they're friends.

>Marvel
Our villains should be copypaste evil guys with no memorable traits and all and also a quip kills them in the end!

Bravo Feige!

It was the marvel guy who liked BvS. The DC fans were the ones who felt betrayed.

You really need to get a new PR packet from WB guy. You're in here every day samefagging crying about muh pajeets whenever someone doesn't agree with you.
Did you ever stop to think maybe you're the no taste shill shitposter?

The "real" DC fan that constantly whine about there not being enough Marvel quips and cartoon characters? Yeah you can stop with the concern trolling. It's as predictable as your shitty Marvels.

As much as its the typical 9gag normie bullshit, its 100% accurate.

Its not a film for people expecting a quipfest.

Marvelfag status: Ousted

Let's see how he worms his way out of this embarrassment.

>I'm the only REAL DC fan because I shill for their shittiest movies

Autistic retard

>I'm the ONLY real DC fan because I spend my free time leaking shit over a film I didn't like and then whine it wasn't as quippy and kids-oriented like my Marvels

That's illegal DC.

I think we have WB shill who pretends to be a DC supporter. He has probably never even read a comic in his life and yet he defends DCEU as a brand rather than love for the characters. When a DC fan expresses criticism for out of character moments on film, the WB shill lashes out and calls them marvel cucks.

How is Lex "supposed to act"? A mere copypaste of the Donner Lex? Would that be exciting film? How about the fact that Donner Lex acts nothing like the real classic Lex? Did you also complain that Donner Lex isn't acting "as Lex is supposed to act"?

This has to be straight from reddit

>claims to be a comic book reader
>hates Elseworld stories
fuck off

>Setup. She wasn't shoehorned, she was just introduced. They did the same this in marvel movies with their characters.
But they don't marvel characters are introduced closer to what they did with the other DCEU characters, only character I can think that straight up appeared as a character in another characters movie before their own was black panther and spiderman in civil war,

What's your favorite episode of Steven Universe?

Imagine being this concern trolling Marvel Pajeet getting absolutely wrecked when called out on his fake DC interest. Reminder, he still hasn't recovered after ousting his ass so hard.

Marvelfags have now reached a status of BTFO so hard they don't even dare say they like Marvel anymore because their shit is so embarrassing.

KINO thread
needs more BASED black men
#MAGA

I thought the whole scene was about Bruce realizing that Superman has his own Martha and people he wants to protect. And unlike Bruce, he hadn't lost them yet. But then batsy kept on going about WHY DID YOU SAY HER NAME which kind of didn't make sense anymore. It was almost a good scene but then it wasn't

im pretty sure thousands of edgy kids liked the hot topic joker.

ever notice how when someone points out indefensible flaws with the DCEU, the threads turn into nothing but accusations about south asain shilling?

really gets the noggin joggin

DCEU:
>Budget Total (4 films): $799 million
>Box office Total (4 films): $2.939 billion

MCU:
>Budget Total (15 films): $2.83 billion (gross)
$2.71 billion (net)
>Box office Total (15 films): $11.759 billion

How will DCEU fags ever recover? You fucks are stuck with worshipping the non theatrical versions of your shitty movies that barely anyone will ever see.

I unironically love this image.

The only thing I'm out of touch with are "modern" comics, as in the last decade or so. I've got collections of titles from both big companies that span the late 60s through the early 00s, and lots from the smaller companies as well.

Someone currently writing for the DC films seems to be quite taken with a lot of the concepts and themes explored in "Planetary."

Yeah the "indefensible" flaws that were debunked And more and yet Marvel shitposters keep turn around and make new shitposts because they know actually replying embarrasses them so hard. You are a coward and a faggot.

>moms gonna freak

Atleast you removed your mask. That's progress! You pretending to be oh so concerned for DC was getting very tiresome.

>DCcucks fedora tippers are so insecure they make the same bread every day to feed their high ego.

ITS A DUDE DRESSED AS A BAT AND FLYING ALIEN LAZOR EYED MAN

IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN AND CHILDISH AND IT WILL ONLY LOOK FUNNY INSTEAD OF FUN IF YOU TRY TO MAKE IT IN SOME KIND OF NOIR

>Marvel fanboy is fat manchild while DCbro is a cool guy just wanting to chill and enjoy his kinographique
Looks accurate

>Planetary
That crossover when they fought batman was a wonderful tribute to the various versions of him over the years.

>Saying Marvel is for kiddies
At this rate, not even Marvel fanboys are disagreeing. Their enjoyment of Marvel films basically derive from "sarcastically" enjoying them because they're supposed to be dumb and shallow.

>dat fuckin irony

Someone cared, and I bet it was you. The only thing I can't wrap my head around is "why?" Is it jealousy?

>Flaseflagging

State of Sup Forums

That was so damn good.

>Childhood is when you watch and enjoy capeshit
>Adulthood is when you shitpost in Sup Forums about capeshit you don't actually watch

Fix'd.

Marvel isn't even only for kids, it's for a widder audience. It's not that they are more "Kid friendly", It's that they are not gritty sad pieces of shit trying the 2deep4u formula, and failing miserably.

I saw this image months ago and just dismissed it as normie bullshit. But now the more I look at this image, the funnier it gets.

>left panel
Holy shit that's awful. I bet the tumblrinas were fingerbanging themselves hard at the gay undertones.

so right

>they think we're pretending to like BvS

Plebs will be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

>That was so damn good.
It starts out with batman as a comic relief character and then reality shifts and they are suddenly face to face with pic related.

I am a DC comics fanboy who couldn't ever give a fuck about Marvel, and one that thoroughly enjoyed Man of Steel.

No, from that "comic reader" angly I simply can't approve BvS. Snyder claims that he was deeply inspired by The Dark Knight Returns to make BvS, but it is painfully obvious to me that he only looked at the pics and went "oh cool, Batman with a power armor beating the shit out of Superman" but didn't actually read the damn comic.

>Be Marvel fanboy
>Have to be in BvS threads 24/7
>Have to falseflag, lie and make up nonsense arguments that gets debunked after two minutes for months on end

What is he actually afraid of? That narrative will spin out of his control?