Hey you, why aren't you helping to bring Young Justice back?

Hey you, why aren't you helping to bring Young Justice back?

youtube.com/watch?v=nBvQTrBRAvI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Boddz1YDZYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I'm too busy watching Green Lantern

Last weekend I did a full Marathon of the whole series on Netflix. It was also trending. I'll watch it all again soon.

Because I'm not a faggot.

because it was a terrible show

I did. I watched the show on Netflix, got the DVDs, and bought the tie-in comics back when they were first on sale.

It's all meaningless unless you buy all the toys (^:

Because I didn't like it.

High demand and viewership on Netflix makes the toys obsolete.

Wally sure loves "dying".

I enjoyed it but I didn't like it enough to want it to come back. Pretty much no series that return after such a long layoff are ever as good as they were before.

We are severly lacking in good action cartoons right now.

Yeah but I don't really care about cartoons that much. Rebirth is satisfying me as far as superheroes go.

Well compared to justice league and Teen Titans it's pretty shitty, I'd rather just rewatch those

Also the whole concept of an angsty teenage superman clone with daddy issues is so retarded

Because teen titans go is far more enjoyable

>Pretty much no series that return after such a long layoff are ever as good as they were before.

Are you implying the new Samurai Jack will be shit?

It won't be as much of a problem here because we'd have the Grandautist Greg Weisman.

It wasnt great. It was ok but damn was the overarching plotline plodding as hell, and i marathoned it

Not shit, but just not as good. Creatively you have to think about it. All the animators, storytellers, etc are not the same people. They have had so many experiences since it finished. They are still talented but how can they possibly switch gears and get back into the same mindset that they were in when making it before?

And from an audience perspective it might be worse. All the personal growth shit that may have changed your tastes over time with nostalgia coloring how you thought of the original series in hindsight too.

It's basically an impossible situation. Even if it's good it won't be as good. I don't think it's really worth it.

Netflix and wb have been talking hopefully we get some concrete news soon

Because it was silly as a result of trying too hard. The whole show would have been better if it was about the Justice League aka the grown-ups.

it shouldve been an hour-long. it was too interesting to fit all that interesting plot into a weekly half hour

my mom stopped paying for Netflix and I haven't gotten my own account.
And if I got Netflix again, it would be so I can perpetually marathon 30 Rock. And watch new episodes of the Voltron reboot whenever they come out.

Cause it wasn't that good.

Even when said ironically, that statement is to abominable not to go without punishment

Cause GLTAS is better and deserves to live on more than YJ

Because its gone. Its been too long. Sometimes you have to let go.

This. Out of all the shows we lost that year, YJ is the least one I want back.
Tron Uprising
GLTAS
Motorcity

Too bad it isn't on Netflix anymore.
KeepbingingGTLAS will never happen.

Amen

Young Justice got two full seasons, fuck off and let GLTAS come back

But how those people have changed may end up being for the better, they could make it better than it was the first time around. Less likely than it going bad but its still possible

youtube.com/watch?v=Boddz1YDZYA

Because it wasn't that good?

I am. what's your point?

cause' is not in muh country netflix sadly

Man, Darkseid has such a simple, effective design that whenever you tinker with it, you fuck it up immensenly.