/brit/: no "I with diaeresis" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1515941417130.webm
ndtv.com/world-news/trump-supporters-tried-to-arrest-londons-mayor-people-laughed-at-them-1799766
wsj.com/articles/where-to-travel-in-2018-from-madagascar-to-scotlands-coolest-city-1508859864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sophie

not a fan of this essay i'm writing at the mo
will probably only get a 2.1

the north at least has some character with their old terraces
lots of green space and parks too
very nice

The racist part isn't calling these countries shitholes. Thats the mistake people are making. The racist part is saying that we should allow more people from Norway and Europe instead. If you can't figure out why, that's on you.

MISTER

PRIME

MINISTER

Winchester is so good that Hitler ordered the Luftwaffe to never bomb the city because he planned to move into a palace there after the war ended.

Is it true that there are white chocolate cadburys creme eggs?

it sure does

Nth for Worms

I unironically believe the true nigger is a sub-species. Does that make me racist? Read the facts and weep, idiots.

Norway is more developed and intelligent than people from Haiti. If anything, the leftypol mongs are the ones fixated with a racist mindset by assuming Trump was referring to Norway purely from an Aryan standpoint

not a fan of those "maps"

why are you only posting pictures of condemned buildings that are due for demolition?
nobody lives in them

You forgot Wales lmao
Everyone always forgets Wales.

>a no it's bin condemned by t'council n we 'ave t'fight off rats in the night tryin t'eat ar toes buh it's goh character - y'wouldn't get it

Was this a meme from years ago? It sounds really familiar.

no idea what this image is implying

t. plays only 'train'

t. brainlet

>Urban south Scotland (edinburgh)
>Most of urban Scotland/Northern Ireland

Glasgow's south Scotland too, like 75% of the population live in the central belt

Not true. There are plenty of qualified Haitians much smarter than the average Norwegian. As with everywhere. The implication is trump doesn't want those, he'd prefer even unqualified (white) people

here's my shot:
top is unintelligent since they don't understand the children are asking for mcdonalds
right is asking for handouts
left is cruel

thoroughly enjoyed this image

What bias-confirming term did you Google in order to find this pic, user?

I know who they all are and what they beleive, but why is Murray Rothbard the one cheering for mcdonalds?

fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off MY GOD FUCK OFF
SAME DRIVEL EVERY DAY
YOUR REGION IS SHIT NO YOUR REGION IS SHIT
GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED

there is only one prime minister for me

don't play worms at all just don't like the maps I see in your pics

>There are plenty of qualified Haitians much smarter than the average Norwegian. As with everywhere.

A deadman's program has activated and you have been selected as part of the reception avenue because the content is related to video games and you are marked as a media receipt. If you are the owner, you must enter the password into campaign a83298ca before your deadline or else part 2 of 2 will be released.

WebsiteHostingAddress is: Drive.Google.Com
Part 1 File Dump is part of WebsiteHostingAddresss/open?id=1GQXTIVOsk58k0v6uj7CKgaHJaLXIDIoP.
Data Integrity Hashes for decrypted files were MD5 and is part of WebsiteHostingAddress/open?id=1p02Ov2PFBrXTm7TiLYM3z5xTlOODGdor.
Plaintext passwords are included in this release at WebsiteHostingAddress/open?id=15Epve0B5D333gqqPikSyQ9Xsa_Cx_qE5

Salt Bytes 1-8 was made custom. Salt chosen is 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.
Encryption Scheme chosen was AES256.

he like burger lol

ok thanks gonna hide your posts now

i.4cdn.org/tv/1515941417130.webm

what goes through these fucking mentalist's minds
by way of interest - Jazz is a transgender child

find this very amusing even though i'm glad most of the people in this image are dead

Glasgow>Edinburgh (to live at least)

There're more important things than nice buildings

Very nice

left is cruel
right is manchildren/plebs
top is true intellectuals that know nothing beats home cooked food

POO WANK
hah you read this before you hid it
idiot

Well yes it is true, it's an observable truth measured by the success of the respective countries. Haiti is an ex colony that killed all the white slave owners and was essentially an anarchist country for decades, and still struggle with basic human rights and needs of citizens. Norway is a well educated, wealthy society.

really makes you think

ndtv.com/world-news/trump-supporters-tried-to-arrest-londons-mayor-people-laughed-at-them-1799766

> "Russell pointed his cellphone at his own face and happily announced to his Facebook viewers: "There's an inspector outside we have to speak to now over these charges against Sadiq Khan."

>But when the constable walked into the room, he simply told Russell: "You'll have to leave now."

DRUMPF BTFO lets show him we stand UNITED in our country #noborders

always glad to leave london. stinking festering shithole full of subhuman vermin.

God I fucking love when some far right mong responds to me with an image or mspaint comic. It just proves they don't have an argument, or an original thought in their head. They have folders that they can pick images from for when they've been BTFO. And I get to see it. Glorious.

He is an anarcho capatalist. In this analogy the parent is the government and the kids are the population.

Did I hear you say there was a free Worms download and multiplayer going? I'll give you (or anyone) a game if you give a link.

'stoke on trent'

very bigoted post lad, will have you reported for this.

the north is better than london

t. mapyank

still a big fan of the album format
nothing comfier than putting a cosy little number on and listening all the way through

OH MY GOOOOOOOOD

that's why I stated edinburgh specifically, and listed most of Urban Scotland at the end, of which Glasgow was a part. Glasgow gets all the bad rap for urban Scotland though, but the reality of it is most of it is actually horrible

fuck even is Wales, it has one mediocre city and then the rest is some wet sheep-slathered hills and caravan parks

man city are losing desu

But you're just talking about averages. There are still tons of Haitians valuable as immigrants. I don't think you understand the problem. Also if Norway is so great why tf would anyone from there want to go to the USA, a shithole.

if you are interested email me on [email protected] with a throwaway address and i'll email you the server deets in a bit

amuses me when friendless sadcase londoners get upset when their precious lonely city gets called a shithole and they start posting some biased comparison pictures to justify their idiocy of living and working in such a nasty city

reckon it's just one autist too, bet he's get no mates

>POOCHESTER SHITTY

missing a rolling machine desu

wait is this because as an adult jazz is going to have a tiny ersatz-vagina?
somehow this manages to be both absolutely degenerate AND transphobic at the same time.

wsj.com/articles/where-to-travel-in-2018-from-madagascar-to-scotlands-coolest-city-1508859864

>Dundee's the only UK destination on the WSJ Travel Destinations list 2018

really makes you think

God I fucking love when some far right mong responds to me with an image or mspaint comic. It just proves they don't have an argument, or an original thought in their head. They have folders that they can pick images from for when they've been BTFO. And I get to see it. Glorious

no one cares the outcome of football game

>northern ireland
dire
>republic of ireland
nice

hmmm maybe br*Toids ruin everything they touch

> God I fucking love when some far right mong responds to me with an image or mspaint comic. It just proves they don't have an argument, or an original thought in their head. They have folders that they can pick images from for when they've been BTFO. And I get to see it. Glorious

Looks okay to me.

there are two sides to a door you retard

>needs a rolling machine to skin a j

Donald? Rorke twats? I am a shitholer. Yes thats right. I stand with the shitholers and not the racist bigots. And guess what. We are more intelligent and qualified than you.

here in the Netherlands we also have houses from just after the Second World War.

ahahahhaha the baldy cunt has been well and truly exposed
bet they'll choke the title now
probably won't even win another game this season lmao

looks grim

Many people from Norway migrated to USA in the 19th Century and theres a large diaspora of them in places like North Dakota. But no, I don't see the problem becase there is no problem. Norway as a country, is more successful than Haiti. Because the average is what makes the country. Obviously there will be surgeons in Haiti and homeless in Norway, but clearly Haiti is less successful because their country is rock bottom for living standards and norway is top.

>rorkes are uneducated

pooing at this sentiment

looks unhealthily white

I've seen it all, I have seen the trees,
I've seen the willow leaves dancing in the breeze
I've seen a man killed by his best friend,
And lives that were over before they were spent.
I've seen what I was - I know what I'll be
I've seen it all - there is no more to see!

You haven't seen elephants, kings or Peru!
I'm happy to say I had better to do
What about China? Have you seen the Great Wall?
All walls are great, if the roof doesn't fall!

And the man you will marry?
The home you will share?
To be honest, I really don't care...

You've never been to Niagara Falls?
I have seen water, its water, that's all...
The Eiffel Tower, the Empire State?
My pulse was as high on my very first date!
Your grandson's hand as he plays with your hair?
To be honest, I really don't care...

I've seen it all, I've seen the dark
I've seen the brightness in one little spark.
I've seen what I chose and I've seen what I need,
And that is enough, to want more would be greed.
I've seen what I was and I know what I'll be
I've seen it all - there is no more to see!

You've seen it all and all you have seen
You can always review on your own little screen
The light and the dark, the big and the small
Just keep in mind - you need no more at all
You've seen what you were and know what you'll be
You've seen it all - there is no more to see!

Pretty sure I this is a map in medal of honour frontline

>DA BRESIDENT IS A SHITHOLE!!!

What does this even mean? Are the left so induced with rage they're not even making sense anymore? Grammatically this makes no sense

it looks neither good or grim. it looks like a distinctly average English town center to me.

nowt wrong with that kid
you can cook your dinner on a fire but it's much easier and better quality to stick it in the oven

>not even making sense anymore
are you implying they made sense to begin with

anyone else skulk around charity shops looking for board games they haven't played yet

top game that

Cities in Scotland aren't too bad, it's the shithole newtowns that they cleared the slums to that are bad (Edinburgh has them too)

find it really weird how foreign media thinks scotland is this interesting undiscovered land of great note when it's just a nubbin on the top of England with even worse weather

Stopped trying to understand their augmented nigger-speak long ago. Made my life considerably better when my mind wasn't toiled with such things.

So? You've not proven his comments weren't racist. He asked why they'd want people from Haiti. The implication is their race. Because you've admitted there's desirable people there. What else could he be referring to?

4-1

>the left
>the right
dire

DSP Tries It: Lying to his patrons again

>center

FOY

cracking post x
ps no i don't

Cheers, sent.

4-1 hahahahahhaah
he's finished
EXPOSED

why do parts of the netherlands look identical to britain? i've never seen this anywhere else

a hole full of shit

too tired to do maths so i'm going to funpost for a bit
hope you lads don't mind x