Quentin Taranfeeto

Has he produced anything worthwhile this millennium?

Uno Justo @ 3:17

Inglorious Basterds is his best movie.

Settle down, Goldberg.

looks like the tall man from phantasm

>what's going on here

Kek I almost didn't believe that was actually him.

He's turning into Gerard Depardieu

Why is he dressed like *that*?

Are you implying Django Unchained is a bad movie?

Inglorious Bastards is great, but better than Pulp Fiction? Are you kidding?

Kill Bill 1 & 2 are kino and you're a giant faggot for disagreeing

At least he's not trying to hide his balding anymore and the "I don't give 2 fucks about clothing" getup makes him look like a laid back texan or something

he's possessed by BOB

>kino

hateful 8, django unchained are good films but dont compare to pulp fiction or resevoir dogs. it seems like the more famous he got, the more detached from reality he bcame- his films got worse. common problem with directors imo , they can't write good dialogue cus they're living in a bubble

Fair. But he should honestly just shave it off and go bald.

>Literally calling out the audience on enjoying massacre and depicting anti nazi commando group as savage contrasting with brave wermacht soldier is pro jew

Wait a second it's not David Caine's hair photoshoped on him

I want to see him and Malick have a dance off tbqh

>trying this hard

His films got worse because he's stuck to a formula -- which happened largely due to Jackie Brown not living up to expectations for many.

So, he retreated back to Pulp Fiction and trying to recreate that over and over.

Hahahaha is he wearing hair extensions to get that mullet?

The Hateful Eight is the only good thing he's done since Death Proof, and it's not that good. It would work better as a play.

Inglourious Basterds is pure (((propaganda))). It really is a deliberate a meta-reflection on the propaganda genre (thus Goebbels, Pride of the Nation, the anti-historical ending), more than a WWII movie... but it's shit anyway.

Django is as meme as Guardians of the Galaxy.

He's turning into the villain for one of his movies

I do.

Boring as fuck

Let just hope he spares us from his awful acting.

Pulp Fiction < Inglorious Basterds < Django Unchained < Reservoir Dogs < Kill Bill(s) < Jackie Brown < Death Proof < Hateful 8
If you're a real stickler, stick True Romance in front of Kill Bill(s), and Natural Born Killers and My Best Friend's Birthday at the very end.

if by this milennium you mean ever - still no

BOOOOOOOOY

He's Bill now.

>Names a movie Django Unchained
>doesn't have a coffin machine gun scene

Kill bill movies where absolute garbage.

Do you really think Pulp Fiction is his worst film?

>Jackie Brown is the best Tarantula movie
>Death Proof was a decent movie
>If you like Pulp Fiction you're a teenager
>Kill Bill was bad

Not this poster, but I can guaran-fucking-tee you that he's contrarian posting. Anyone that says that Jackie Brown is even slightly better than Pulp FIction or Inglorious is either mental or trying to get a rise out of people.

depends whether your a fan of that kind of cinema. It was a pretty decent ode to martial art movies

Tortelino never directed a bad movie.

>was seen having a meeting with JLaw who has put some weight back on to get back into her hnnnnngggggg mode

he driected truth romantics which sucked

he wrote it, and its True Romance.

while not bad, you have to admit that hateful eight was disappointing
>Tony Scott

>ode to martial art movies
the fuck out

he could have edited together some clips from his favorite azn flicks and posted it on youtube like a normal person instead of bothering paying theatergoers with his embarrassing fanwank

this man has a style of filmmaking people admire..

h88 feels like a filmed theater play

Is he getting ready for a David Carradine's biopic or something?

hahaha that's true. but fuck it, if i was given the opportunity to make a film like Kill Bill i'd do it

I'm pretty sure you've got those arrows backwards kiddo.

You just sound mad that he made tons of money lifting the best sequences from cult films

A true master of subtlety

taste seems legit to me

Hateful 8 was an amazing film, one of my favorites of his. Also, despite how racist he sounds in interviews, it has great themes of the races needed to put aside stupid bullshit and work together.

He's literally the opposite of racist. He thinks he's black. He's an uncle Jerome.

His best films are the Kill Bill duology, they are the logical conclusion of his cinematic hodgepodge style and the most stylistically appealing.

After Kill Bill he's been trying to make nothing but big boy movies and he seems far less interesting.

Bump

Reservoir dogs is his best flick you fucking braindead millennial scum.

JUST

resevoir dogs is basically a copy of the hong kong flick City on Fire . Pulp fiction is his most original and imo his best film

>City on Fire
and then after this you have to watch infernal affairs to continue the theme

he's getting there i see it, but at the moment he looks like hillary clinton from the thumbnail

>'What's goin' on here?'

Fucking absolutely this.

Jackie brown was the only movie where he told a story! It was also his first real film without help.
most of the people in this thread like qutin with avery influences. Mr t must be pissed.

This is what happens when you rev up your engine a bit too much.

His hairline is almost at the back of his head

thought it was Hillary from the thumbnail

>being this offended
kek

Pulp fiction isnt original. You know nothing!!

He's looking a lot healthier than he was a while back, he hasn't got that alcoholic high blood pressure tinge to his skin anymore.

Me and QT are growing skullets together I see.

compared to his other movies.

I agree on Hateful 8 being his best, although isn't as pop-cultured and metanarrative as Pulp Fiction. That's why I can understand PF being his most recognizable work.

Come on, people, Django sucked major ass.

/thread, it only took 50 posts

Suck his cock some more will ya

When he was younger and listening to his mother getting fucked by a different black guy each night do you think he wished it was him in there instead of her?

He looks like Hillary Clinton

>that shoes
>that shirt

Did QT finally get some sense of style? It took him long enough.