for a moment I though that was the blacked underwear

>can't act
>is over 5 feet tall
>can barely speak english
>head like a chickpea
>closest thing to an award she has is her husband's foreskin

yeah totally

Nope

Are you underage or just repeating what you've seen other dc shitskins say?
The only one that has a chance at being manletcore is going to be brown aquaman

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF

Transgender playing a woman in a capeshite

>missing the point so spectacularly
Disgraceful.

She doesn't have am ounce of the charisma that Robert "down here" Jr has

No muscles

Tits

Or hips

Do you think any of her future films will feature a harem of hot human men that she plays with whenever Superman doesn't give her the D?

>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter are overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 has the lowest opening of its franchise

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$653M on its 4th weekend

She's too tall.

WIll this be the biggest film of all time ?

looks like a dude

sweety pusy

>Wonder Woman will never be in a big budget film
>Wonder Woman will be lost in BvS
>Wonder Woman will never get made
>Wonder Woman will be cancelled
>Wonder Woman will never survive the Zack Snyder rewrite
>Wonder Woman will never survive the reshoots
>Wonder Woman will never be a good film
>Wonder Woman won't have a good opening weekend
>Wonder Woman (before the premiere): Wonder Who?
>Wonder Woman won't break 120m
>Wonder Woman won't break 200m
>Wonder Woman won't get its budget back
>Wonder Woman won't outpace MoS
>Wonder Woman won't outpace SS
>Wonder Woman gets to $653M WW, meanwhile revisionist Sup Forums: "b-but of course she would make money! She's a trinity member!"
>Wonder Woman won't make more than MoS
>Wonder Woman won't make more than SS
>Wonder Woman won't be on par with BvS
[Sup Forums is here]
>Wonder Woman will never be a huge selling home release
>Wonder Woman will never be nominated for an Oscar
>Wonder Woman will never win an Oscar

As in the DCEU's moneymaker. Of course she's taller than Iron Manlet.

imagine if gal made you beat off for her and rewarded your cums with kisses!

jdisma

this girl was hot at some point in her early-mid 20s. i still argue they picked wrong. she is gonna age like shit and soon.

She didn't look better when she was underweight.

Remember these posts are made by shills that have paid of swaglord, rapeape and hiro

considering her movie actually made money? definitely going to be. after JL she'll probably be cameoing in other films and serve a mentor-like role since she is the most experience out of all of them.

they'll probably make the next JL all about her, like an Amazon's Attack adaptation. JL Dark will have her and the JLD fight Cersei. she'll definitely be in Captain Marvel now.

You're literally the only one who understood what I meant. I'm emotional right now.

Those are just salty marvelcucks.

kek I didn't realize everyone was just shitposting.

but you're welcome, user.

Can't tell after one movie

Why doesn't tv call her a hungry skeleton anymore?

Because she's cute

shilling drowned out dissent

LITERALLY A GODDESS

why is she so ugly tho?

She's 11/10

She isn't.

This. one of the few true beauties left in hollywood.

RDJ doesn't have tits either.

She's a total cutie.

>DCEU HAS MADE TWO WOMEN CAREERS

>Margot Robbie
>Gal Gadot

How can Marvel even compete?!?

*inhales*
*checks oscar count*
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jezuz christ bad actress who struggle to even speak english? I fucking hope not.

Are you the one who said in another thread that she looked better when she was super skinny and now she's fat?

I like both but Gal has the better personality. That makes her more attractive to me.

>that trap body.
HNNNG

in this days cute means untalent
ugly
anorexic
trangender?

>>that trap body.

And trap voice.
You watch Wonder Woman?
In an hour of the movie, her voice is like the voice of a man.
She could not fake the woman's voice the whole movie.

RDJ is the reason why DC even makes a comic movie universe as well

>The Mummy

JUST

Wonder Woman was a good movie. For the most recognizable female superhero on the planet, it shouldn't have even been a question.

80% of the people who even knew who Iron Man was outside of a Black Sabbath song were masturbating on lamps and sobbing. What RDJ managed to do with the notoriety of Iron Man is a feat yet to equaled.

>please dont take it seriously
he... he is so polite

>that way of typing
Fucking cham cham

Here the revisionism. Before the movie started making money everyone was making fun of the fact that no one knows who Wonder Woman is and that it'd bomb hard. Also, that even WB didn't have faith in it and didn't advertise it at all (half true because the marketing started literally one week before the US premiere).

But now she's the most recognizable female superhero?

>inhales
>breathes in
Passes out.

You need to stop posting.

>B-man

is he calling himself beta?

Scarlett Johansson > Gal Gadot
Marvel > DC
Know your place, plebs.

This was actually my first post on Sup Forums in a year or so. I don't represent the collective shitpost opinion so there's nothing to revise.

I would say though, "worlds most recognizable female superhero" is a bar you can walk over. Personally, I'm way more curious about how Captain Marvel does than I ever was about WW.

No, that isn't what cute means.

>Scarlett Johansson > Gal Gadot

Margot > Scarlett
Cara > Scarlett
Gal > Scarlett

>Personally, I'm way more curious about how Captain Marvel does than I ever was about WW.
Captain Marvel may be a literal who omega lister that can't even sell comics despite being shilled to hell and back but her name is literally "Marvel", they hired an actress who is an oscar winner and they are going to spend a good $150M marketing that movie trying to recreate the success of WW. They should do about the same but I think WW will still end on top

Will play Hillary in the inevitable biopic.

Carol (Ms Marvel) is absolutely reviled by anyone who's not a hardcore sjw. They'll need to work some serious magic on that one.

1 oscar > 0 oscars
No flops > two flops
DC > Marlel

THAT Scarlett is not in the Avengers. Her prime past long ago

Carol was never liked by anyone with any taste. Way before she covered up the goods and got a dyke haircut.

She looks like a communist.

She can act.
Taller than most manlets.
She has an accent but she can speak, understand, and read and write in English.
Head only looks like that when her hair is pulled back, in which case most women have odd shaped heads with hair in that position.
She'll win award this upcoming year.

GAL IS CUTE!!!

Balding, wife left him and his neighbors are Russian spies

Eat shit, jew lover.

The weird thing is that a fascist wonder woman/superman antihero would be an interesting take on capeshit. They are just too autistic on getting their own Wonder Woman to realize they could do something good with the character.

We need an elseworld Wonder Woman movie a la Red Son in which Themyscira is found by a german spy and Wondie is brainwashed by the nazis called Schwarze Tochter.

Carol is just a terrible character all around, the only way they could make her palatable is to change her whole personality, look and an Iron Man cameo.

because most of Sup Forums's alternatives were fatsos and dykes

Why are you so obsessed with her being shoed into every movie? No she's not RDJ.

Anyone could made one of that with Gadot and Lynda Carter?

You first, bitch boy.

>inb4 someone makes one with Fast & Furious Gal instead of WW Gal
Lynda had nice big boobs but was skinnier than Gal in the tv show.

>ywn try on lingire with Gal

>when RDJ has to stand next to our Gal

Sup Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN
btw, why is The Cruise shorter than him but doesnt wear 'special shoes'?

It's been great watching you faggots get so butthurt over this. The one film DCucks on Sup Forums wouldn't defend in the laughable joke that is the DCEU is the only one that is good. You faggots sound like SJWs after Ghostbusters failed, making up excuses to why it succeeded while that flaming pile of shit BvS was a miserable failure.

What's this shape called?

>skeleton and a fridge
sounds spooky

JUST WALK. IT'S LITERALLY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO. WALK FOR HALF AN HOUR EVERY DAY FOR FUCKS SAKE

It isn't good at all.

Tom Cruise wear lifts but they're not as noticeable as RDJ's.

LMAOing @ ur life fa/m

I hope she show her pusy

TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

What is your point?

Please, stop posting

scarjo was a fucking goddess in iron man 2

in movies, sure. it's common practice and sometimes the character has to look imposing. But on every red carpet pic of him he's just wearing boots with normal heels

This people are so delusional
anyone said DADDARIO?