I finally saw Zootopia, but like always I'm far too late for the generals. So can we have a Zootopia thread?

I finally saw Zootopia, but like always I'm far too late for the generals. So can we have a Zootopia thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0ws5bqe0Ne0g8TNG
discord.gg/sUzJv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Possibly. What would you like to talk about?

Anything. Thoughts, criticisms, fan art, whatever.
Also post Nick/Judy

Loved the film obviously, but Gazelle needed to have been gotten rid of. What do you think of her?

Sup Forums Zootopia Discord

discordapp.com/invite/0ws5bqe0Ne0g8TNG

Please do not join this one; it's full of idiots from Sup Forums. We have a proper one here

discord.gg/sUzJv

I thought she was a little annoying, but that's probably because I'm Colombian and I'm sick of Shakira.

too late for zootopia threads

>discord drama
What's about that shitty chat that attracts autists.

Whoa, can't believe that the Zootopia hype is finally dead. Kinda sad honestly.

OP, you missed some great shit at the beginning of these threads, you really did. Fanart, talk about the old concept for Zootopia, awestruck fans talking about a movie that they loved, the signing meme, the Billion Dollar mark... I am gonna miss the good times.

FUCKING NIGGER

Acknowledged.

Generally inoffensive. Slightly attractive. Not as cute as Bun Bun.

whatever they are gonna with the franchise, for the love of god.

DONT LOOK BACK

Byron is going to draw a comic or make a short I hope. Maybe we'll find out if that Bobcat did become an actuary

Stop giving me those feels, user. I'm just glad that I experienced them too at this point.

Apparently so.

Nothing is cuter than the bun. Nothing.

wew

he would look so much cuter without that thing on.

{spoiler]BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK[/spoiler]

>{spoiler]

Yay, my precious thread is back.. I was worried for a little bit there....

gazelle was so needless and poorly shoehorned in their for that shitty song and voice of the sjws....

I didn't see the point of making one so early on. Our Discord is eternal, mind you, so you know...

Or at least until I get banned again or everyone else looses interest

you inspire me to draw, you capture nick's handsomeness so well

It's called a shirt or pants

It looks nice do you have more of this?

Not him, but you should definitely give it a go if it interests you. Zootopia also inspired me to get back into drawing again since I stopped a long time ago and I used to be really good.

Judy is pretty cute, I guess.

can I see some of your stuff? Ive drawn a little bit and like looking at other people's stuff. Just downloaded the artbook too

Thank you.... glad you like it.

Tons.... what do you want, more nick?

This... started doing this just because of my love for the movie and it's characters... you should post your stuff too.

I haven't drawn anything Zootopia related yet, but the movie got my love of Disney back in motion so I've been doing Disney characters. I also only started getting back into drawing like a week ago even though I saw the movie like months ago.

I forgot how many you did. Keep it up!

Actually are all good.
Would it be possible to upload all as zip please?

Well, get on that shit, user!

... I have done a lot... that picture only shows the ones I did and still like... I tend not to post older shity ones I drew... I get embarrassed looking back at some.

is this the picture on the side of the van?

also chekd

Not really able to with my current situation... I haven't owned a real computer in years.... or a phone, for that matter

All I've got is this tablet, but if you so desire all my stuff is on deviant art and fur affinity under 'TheMechanicGuy' and 'TheMechanic' respectively

Yes, minus sword...
damn name field keeps resetting

Ok Thanks

>tfw we are losing TheMechanic to /trash/
I will follow, but I'll only stop posting on Sup Forums when nobody else cares about the threads here

Is this the first thread or second thread from yesterday's thread?

First

He's right here

... I'm still here user, and I'm defending my position here.... give me some credit

I'm sorry, user. It's just that the stench of death is upon us and I know that these threads don't have much time left.

Ok, just checking.

I've been busy and just so happened to make this completely work-safe drawing.

.... working on a sad nick, but still in the 'shitty draft' phase....

I know, and I'm trying, but earlier we didn't have a thread here for a couple hours, and I had missed most of the last one... so I was on trash for a bit... apparently now Im meeting everyone for some reason...

Nick is having a nightmare, btw.

holy kek who made this edit? Ive fapped to the original countless times

I...

I just said...

I'm sorry Im extremely drunk and just scrolling through looking at the pics. Kill me pls

.. my fucking sides, user.... and good work

. ...But we love you, user....

>Look at all the memes im saving

Someone does

Well... I'm off to bed... goodnight everyone, see you all later.

goodnight!

Judy would be Japanese if she were human

Y/N?

No

Too attractive and too big of eyes and too curvy to be a jap

That's racist

kys friendo

Tumblr said ye

Worst pairing? Pic unrelated

>skirt instead of dress slacks or yoga pants
Why?

I think it's just a long shirt

>I finally saw Zootopia
>finally
Just admit you wanted a reason to start a new Zoophilia general thread. Are you really that scared of Janny Hotpockets deleting your furfag thread?

freedom.
you can make a new account easily and it has none of the personal info that a Skype has, plus being usable in browser makes it much more accessible.

you can sperg out as much as you want then make a new account and call yourself a doublenigger with no consequences.

(You)

Weaselton was the best character. The movie needed more of him.