Damn... he's handsome

Damn... he's handsome.

why does Sup Forums make fun of him?
at least he's doing something to better himself, instead of shitposting on a peruvian guinea pig eating forum

He's as attractive as the button up he's wearing over his baggy skin.

No, Zach Galifianakis is handsome after losing the weight. Jonah looks like a washed up jew rat.

spotted the fattie

I wonder how Sup Forums reconciles their poking fun at celebrities with the fact that most women in their lives, from their oneitis to their sisters and mothers, would instantly have sex with a celeb if given the chance

What the fuck are those shoes LAMOA

sup jonah

Yeah I'm fat atm but I'm exercising to lose the fat.
Are you /fit/ ?

Hypothetical question don't bother me because i'm not a fucking moron like yourself.

That's why. He was an easy target when he was really fat so pathetic losers here could make fun of him and feel better about themselves.

>projecting your own fatness this hard

You ever notice how it's almost always a pasty dude calling people fat?

I really can't do anything for those faggy arms.

Maybe you missed this post ?

You also sound like a fat bastard btw

Did the oneitis comment cut a little too deep? There's no need to lash out user

>he's fat so I can't be fat!

That logic makes no sense. Your defensiveness is giving me a strong aura of "fatty"

implying this was mestay mad nigga
also are you /fit/ or not?

Is he getting ready to go back to France? There's a certain someone he needs to visit in the dead of night.

If he got super buff would that fix his lose skin?

Wait he's skinny again?!

I never implied that, I said "also". Maybe you missed that as well? Maybe you should also miss the bar at the buffet sometime, you pudgy fuck.

No.

You will never see him shirtless or wearing tight shirts. Just baggy clothes that also manage to show off his arms.

Dude must be like one of those dogs with rolls of extra skin.

I meant what i said. Only morons let hypothetical questions dictate their lives but at least you flushed out yourself.

He's rich. He can get all the cosmetic surgery in the world if he wants to fix the loose skin.

>refuses to answer whether he's /fit/ or not
come on user if you are then you can make fun all you want, but chances are you are also fat, or a skinnyfat.

You just know

Because he'll be fat again in 9 months time. It happened before and it'll happen again.

He's probably nowhere near that bad. That dude was probably over 500 most of his life. If Boogie does lose the weight he will look like this.

yes, to some extent the lose skin can retract itself but it would take a long time, steady and adequate diet and appropriate exercises. A plastic surgery will surely help

How well can surgery fix that? In Jonah's case, he certainly doesn't lack the money to go under the scalpel.

It puts the lotion on its skin...

>If Boogie does lose the weight

I'd bet my life savings that he will never do that. And I don't even follow the guy, I'm just aware of the fact that he's hopelessly fat from posting here.

Even if he's half as bad as that, it's still really bad

Chances are you're thinking about twinkies right about now.

Being relatively healthy with some loose skins is a better alternative to being obese and killing yourself.