So true

So true...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOlNHXQCT_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ngl that's pretty funny

>words have magical powers

We should have sent them back or exterminated them, we really shit the bed.

[obligatorily angry reply]

>send them back
You kinda did that with Liberia.
Didn't turn out that well.

>"the N-word"

>let's make a movie about the 1800s where the white people aren't racist
>ayyy yooo dey rewriting history to make white people look good

You can't win

Actors are so lucky. They get to go to work and get paid to say nigger. If I say the word nigger at work they send me down to HR for "sensitivity training"

>n-word
>not nigger or even nigga
I hate how "black twitter" is just white kids who have never even seen a black person irl.

Who are you quoting?

Blame John Wilkes Booth, Lincoln was in the process of shipping them back to Apefrica when he got assassinated and the plans were put on halt.

ur mum last night m8

Tarantinos writing in Hateful Eight and Django is fine because it's accurate to the times but him saying "dead nigger storage" in PF is well over the line

Complaining is seriously lucrative business for them, just look at how rich it made Jesse Jackson and Al Shaprton. They literally get paid to stand on a podium and complain. So how can you blame them? They will complain no matter what you do, so just do what you want and ignore them.
Every negroid in America.

You shouldn't have imported them in the first place

>you will never get paid for saying 'nigger'

Jimmie: It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.
Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie: [interupting] No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?
Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie: [cutting him off again; getting angry] Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?
Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules: Why?
Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!

a strawman

>only black people can say nigger or else it's cultural appropriation aka racism lite

Bruce Willis never said the n-word in a Tarantino flick, so.

>all white people are racist and desperately want to say nigger
Imagine being this paranoid

>FIRE! EVERYONE RUN OUT OF THE BUILDING
>Wow fucking retards, believing magic words.

it's the idea's the words represent retard, are you fucking 12?

Niggers are so stupid they don't even understand that "nigger" was not offensive at the time, it meant "black person" the way "black person" does today. It is a southern pronunciation of "negro" simply meaning "black" which, again, they would know if they had even a rudimentary understanding of any Romance language, the speakers of whom originally peddled the slaves.

It was only after slavery ended that they wanted to be called something else because "nigger" reminded them of the slave days, thus it became an offensive term that you should not use so as to not offend the newly freed blacks. Northerners continued using "negro" inoffensively for quite some time afterward, until "colored" became more PC.

Language is interesting.

This. We should've picked our own cotton and hired the Irish to do it -- would've been cheaper in the long run AND avoided the current problems.

>FIRE! EVERYONE RUN OUT OF THE BUILDING
that's a string of words though

they ruined that country instead of ruining america even more so i'd call that a success

Sure is. You also just managed to walk in circles around the issue.

Jews my friend

>tfw born too late

That's not even what the picture said, maybe you're the paranoid one

>Niggers are so stupid they don't even understand that "nigger" was not offensive at the time
lol what? Negro wasn't offensive, nigger always was. Not as offensive as it would later become but offensive nonetheless.

>white people, amirite?
That pic has a powerful message.

You can just shorten it to fire and people will believe there's a fire in the building because who the fuck jokes about that shit.

You don't even need to do that, a fire alarm by itself is meant to alert people to an idea of eminent danger.

Nothing means anything by itself your brain is translating the meaning of what's happening around you.

Holy shit that face. She wants the BBC

i kekked

>Hire Irish

Son, ain't nobody ever paid a potato to work

he understood and was fucking with you

We could've, even if it would be for a seriously-low amount.

Would you rather pay a potato then or deal with blacks now?

Retards are so stupid they don't even understand that "retard" was not offensive at the time, it meant "mentally handicapped person" the way "handicapped person" does today. It is a adjective that means "to slow" and was applied to people to mean "mentally slow" which, again, they would know if they had even a rudimentary understanding of any Romance language, the speakers of whom originally peddled the retards.

It was only after SJWs came around that they wanted to be called something else because "retard" reminded them of the retard days, thus it became an offensive term that you should not use so as to not offend the retarded.

Language is interesting.

>see picture of a child
>imagine it getting fucked by a nigger
user, seek help.

I'm going by the assumption that he's twelve based on his first post.

I think he was being serious based on how stupid he is.

the irish are almost as bad as niggers

Seriously though, wasn't there an internet activism thing that was trying to ban the word retard a few years back? I believe it was kind of a big deal.

>when black people in the new world and they bitch and complain

makes me laugh

calling white people racist is as bad as calling black people nigger

>comparing a fire alarm to words

I do think it's a stupid word, and people who think it's edgy to say it are annoying, but getting overly emotional about it is goofy

Totally dude, totally. That 8 year old is lusting after a dead nigger right after watching him asphyxiate. Don't you have another cunny thread to start you fucking retard?

That's Sup Forums 4u.

Was the British Broadcasting Corporation even AROUND at that time?

I think you missedmy point. There's no reason to pay the original American slave, we just had to move them south.

Back then, maybe -- and I do know the blacks and Irish had their riots back in the day -- but would you honestly prefer to have the current situation over having a few more potatolads?

First day on Sup Forums, friend?

I'm explaining a base outline for why people would react to a given stimulus.

Do you literally think I'm saying if you yelled NIGGER in the middle of a movie theater people would be running out of the building?

Well it's like how retarded became things like special and handicapped. None of these words last long in the PC lexicon because of one fundamental problem with the concept: Any term used to describe anything inherently undesirable will eventually become undesirable itself.

>explanation = walking in circles
Okay? I literally just said why it is now considered offensive, my point is that in the time period where the films are set, the word was not offensive.

Eh. I'm sure it was beginning to be seen as offensive in the circle of cuck abolitionists and ex-slaves, but the population at large wouldn't have cared one way or the other.

i'ma need a source on that

Are you aware the child is witnessing an execution?

Bruh, the American Colonization Society helped found Liberia and paid for blacks (freeborn, former slaves, etc) to go back to Africa. They sent back a lot, but not everyone wanted to go for whatever fucking reason.

it depends on where it is

>amerifats are afraid to say a word because they could get killed or go to prison
land of the free

it's not about that, it's about mad white men always making movies about the exceptional white man who didnt wanna hang black people as opposed to making movies about black heroes who resisted. Name a good harriet tubman movie, or a nat turner movie not overshadowed by the director being a rapist (cant wait for that new polanski movie tho!), or what about the fucking FIRE frederick douglas movie we got?

imagine have this poor level ]of reading comprehension

>I'm explaining a base outline for why people would react to a given stimulus.
I don't think nigger should cross a threshold that warranted a reaction other than raised eyebrows

I don't know what you're talking about, they're all pretty fearless online.

>There's no reason to pay the original American slave

I think you misunderstand: while we didn't pay slaves, it cost owners a lot of money to raise them. They had to house, feed, and clothe a lot of them -- some of them from birth -- for years. That's not cheap at all, hence why people who owned slaves were in a serious minority.

Paying Irishmen to work would've been far cheaper, overall, than having to raise slaves.

Yeah it's interesting. Almost every insult we have like idiot, moron, cretin, etc. were originally clinical terms. Pretty funny if you think about it, imagine transporting one of those ultra-PC word police back in time, they'd have a heart attack.

oh look, another Sup Forums historian

Or any taboo topic. I've noticed that in English and Russian and other European languages, the obscene words for genitals, bodily excretions, etc. used to be neutral words for those things. Then they became profane when Latin and Greek-based scientific terminology superseded them.

*doubt*

Agreed.

people have been trying to ban it for over a decade, stupid

What N word would that be?

youtube.com/watch?v=cOlNHXQCT_4

Wasn't Leo being a big pussy about having to say it and Sam L had to tell him to nut up?

Only cucked libs.
I have called niggers niggers before, but only after they called me a "pussy ass cracka" first. No reason to wield offensive language of any sort in regular conversation, that's just rude.

you make it seem as if the slaves lived in beautiful furnished living conditions and were clothed in the finest silks. I'm sure feeding them wasn't the cheapest but to act like slave masters were dropping serious dollars to accommodate their slaves who were living in shacks and barnyards is fucking stupid

>stupid
It takes one to know one.

>I've called people nigger to their face, totally, and yea, I've had sex, 3 times!

>USA
>freedom of speech

No wonder your country is ground zero for all cuck shit. You have to ask literal half-monkeys if it's ok with their feelings to use a word. Pathetic.

awww, someone sounds asspained

I don't think a lot of things should warrant a reaction other than a raised eye brow.

People have been arrested in my country for flipping off cops, women have been killed for saying no to men and people get beat up for saying nigger.

We don't live in a society where everyone is level-headed.

>when Americans who want to say the C-word get a Guy Ritchie script

Is saying a simple two-consonant word really that unbelievable to you people that you have to make butthurt responses like this?

Can you tell me what exactly makes you believe that "nigger" is the one word that should never be uttered and sends your soul straight to hell? Even your grandpa probably says it loosely and freely, it was only our parents' generation where it became a new thing where it is an un-utterable word. "Fuck" was much more offensive to them. Stop being such an embarrassing sissy. You look like the guy in the video this user posted
Oh no is the big scary black guy gonna get angry if you say a word he doesn't like?

is this another case of white man telling black people "it's not a big deal, get over it"?

try harder

how bluepilled can you be libcuck

it's funny that the best black movies are made by an italian american cuck

it's from the dutch word neger

It's weird how cunt is somehow worse than bitch but yet dick/prick is used all the time.

You generally shouldn't believe anything posted here but that post is 100% accurate.

>story by Ronald Goldman
hmm

I'm sure you've done a lot of research on the matter to confirm this

I'm saying you can play smart online and act big but You can't act hard in reality where there's always gonna be someone bigger then you.

This isn't even a nigger thing, it's an every day thing.

Why are you so asspained, friend? Were you a slave or something? I'm sorry if I offended you, please calm down. It's just Sup Forums.

but it's not a big deal, get over it

Cucks are so stupid they don't even understand that "cuck" was not offensive at the time, it meant "A man who's woman cheats on him with other men" the way "husband" does today. It is a noun that means "cuckolded" and was applied to people to mean "beta as fuck" which, again, they would know if they had even a rudimentary understanding of any Romance language, the speakers of whom originally peddled the cuckolds.

It was only after Nu-Males came around that they wanted to be called something else because "cuck" reminded them of their high school days, thus it became an offensive term that you should not use so as to not offend the cuckolded.

Language is interesting.

Actually, it doesn't require much research at all, just basic historical knowledge that you can learn in high school.
>Europeans sell blacks to Americans calling them "blacks" in their language, or "negros"
>gets corrupted to "nigger" in southern accent
>blacks don't want to be called what their slave masters called them after being freed

Is it really that hard to follow, champ?

Saying "the N-Word" is worse than saying "nigger".

top kek

In the mid 90s it was offensive

Has there been a whitest thread than this one in the history of the whole world i think not

>lol what? Negro wasn't offensive, nigger always was.
You are a very special kind of stupid.

Despite what the huffington post and tumblr would have you believe, "whiteness" is not a bad thing. Perhaps you should go be among your kind if this place is not to your liking.