What do they pejoratively call weak/effeminate men in your cunt?

What do they pejoratively call weak/effeminate men in your cunt?

Y’know like sissy, cuck, soyboy, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M8xfzsjB2jI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poof

maraco

code monkeys

Maricón, mariquita, mariconazo, pijo, muerde-almohadas, Niño de mama etc....

They're actually with girls more than anyone on Sup Forums has ever done.

>cuca o maricon

CHI

Melbourne pls

Finocchio

Nenaza
Hombre blandengue, t. Fary

trump supporters

Buzzfeed bloggers

>Hombre blandengue
Blandengue lo he escuchado pero eso de "hombre blandegue", en mi puta vida.

Hintti

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa

Russian
t. Vladikavkaz

It's a meme, user.
youtu.be/M8xfzsjB2jI

floros , loulou

fjolla

i've been hearing "cuck" more and more among young people

People actually say cuck outside of the internet?

journalists

we use it among my friends (who are all Sup Forums autists)

but i have heard it at work as well, from other young guys

usually in the form of like "i got so cucked by the boss, he forced me to work saturday"

Unironically queers.

more like this

putaso

imbranato, sfigato, checca, frocetto, finocchio, puttanella, morto di sonno, rincoglionito

My dad has started saying it due to my influence

God help us all

خنيث/فرخ

Torontonians and Vancouverites

> khnith / frkh
Where are the vowels? Stop writing sms

Schwuchtel, Wormer, Lulu

gay cunt

If you mean what the altright would call 'cucks' and are specifically liberal (pro immigration, sjw, etc.), chinese have “白左” ("bai zio") which literally means "white left". Not completely what you're looking for but the best I can fit

Norte Americanos

I meant "bai zuo" as the pinyin but autocorrect fucked it up.

viadinho, mulherzinha, gayzinho, bixinha, bixa, mariquinha

you Sup Forumstards are projecting SO HARD in regards to all this soyboy/numale nonsense.

this, we soybros are alpha and manly and fiminist deal with it

Koksinel, homo, sisi, mitromem

whites

you can tell soyboyposters are 18 who's peers are all "soyboys" and they go against it by being the edgy internet "conservatives" to distinguish themselves

post face

>What do they pejoratively call weak/effeminate men in your cunt?
Innocent boy, at least in Galway. Great phrase.

Also, in the Irish language: piteog. Pit is a rude word for vagina and -eog is a feminine diminutive, so it's like calling someone cuntette I suppose.

Dios bendiga al Fary

Joe.

Miboun

OP

>post face

Dios *es* el Fary.

Poofter