Don't EVER say marvel is for kids

Don't EVER say marvel is for kids

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/t-JeUpsjZQDLiiYACUqYIw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

marvel is for kids

this wasnt worth a post you fucking faggot

that doesnt make any fucking sense

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Don't you ever say DC is for white people them you plebjeet

I thought we didn't like multiple fatalities in capeshit? Was Man of Steel truly ahead of its time?

I hate paki/indians on this board

that guy is part black tho

I'm whiter than you tho, you dumb poo in loo spic mudslime

What the h*ll

>Entire world gets nuked in Dr Strangelove

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Deadpool with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

You are now aware that even Sup Forums is mostly non-white.

>I'm whiter than you tho
Not if you like DC

>Disney doesn't let their directors do anyt....

>james gunn puts robot prostitutes in gotg2
>rocket and yondu murder everyone on a ship

> adhering to internal logic is bad

Are you a fan of Highlander 2?

No, because obviously Superman is supposed to be able to be everywhere at once and save every single person without fail, while also having time get a kitten out of a tree.

The movie ends before the bombs fall. The credit sequence is just a bunch of thematically relevant bomb tests

Wait you mean Kubrick didn't actually nuke the whole planet for his movie, he just used stock footage to >imply it???? WHAT A FRAUD!

Kids play Call of Duty.
Call of Duty is filled with murder.
Murder is for kids.

Teletubbies is obscure kinocore for patrician gentlemen like myself.

End credits aren't canon. The movie ends afyer the last scene

You truly are a dope.

>cape powerhouse
>"zaddy"
Enough with the memes...

That guy honestly looks kinda handsome. Indian Tony Danza.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/t-JeUpsjZQDLiiYACUqYIw/
We need to talk about disney shills before the new Star Wars flick comes out, Sup Forums

Wrong! That would be Schindler's List.

Shut the fuck up you dumb spic retard faggot

Star Wars showed a planet of like a billion people getting turned into space dust

but most of those deaths are off screen and indirect, ya know so kids can watch the movie.

>Indian Tony Danza

please don't breed

>this movie about a dancing baby tree is actually for adults too!
Keep telling yourself that cuck

>Alpha Black Male
vs
>Paki scum

Realistically that would be Dragon Ball Z. if you are counting in the entire series literally dozens of billions. Possibly hundreds and still for kids

Name a number larger than Gorillion you anti-semite.

So much this

The """white people""" of Sup Forums

This just makes me think of that movie Pan where there's shit ton of colorful smoke during/after a battle due to all the fairy deaths or whatever

>numale aesthetics
>chad aesthetics

'Children' Western Animation from the 90s and Pixar are more mature than most rated R Movies, prove me wrong

No.
Show them the Punisher movies pre-Disney.

>a fucking nigger evanposting on twitter
>chad aesthetics
It's ok Zach, you're going to get your super dindu flick

> no answer

Yes, I thought so as well.

This shit is among the reasons that my children's children are going to have to hunt food to survive

>DOUBT!

That grid formation scene was retarded. Am I really supposed to believe that a civilization with such a futuristic looking city doesn't have drones? There was no reason for human pilots. They didn't use any human skill or judgment. Literally the only reason they were there is so they could die and make the bad guy look more evil.

t. Marvel Manchild

I'll show kids Irreversible.
There's only 2 casualties.

>liking marvel

This system was the new capital of the galaxy, at least of the New Republic part of it, and probably had tens of billions in it, if not trillions.