I fucking dare you to name a braver actress with no talent

I fucking dare you to name a braver actress with no talent.

Couldn't you at least wait a day before reposting this?

Madonna but at least she can sing.

Gal Gaddot has no talent and shot palestinian kids armed with small rocks.
Now THAT is bravery

REMEMBER when Emma dated an Asian guy for like 4 years?

Did she actually do that?
I heard mostly just cook and clean while they're conscripted.

>REMEMBER when Emma dated an Asian guy for like 4 years?

"women"

>>REMEMBER when Emma dated an Asian guy for like 4 years?
it seems like just yesterday

DIM SUM'D

Old news.
I can't find the meme, but let me assure you there was a lot of memeing with her pictures hiding shit around stations.

I'm ready for another chapter of "the ghost of Emma Hackson"

Does she expect people to pick then up? If I see a book lying around in a public place I just assume some left and there and is coming back for it later. What kind of person steals books and then reads them?

She is a whore.

I heard she insisted on being on the front line to get 'as many of those little goat fuckers' as she could

A day? A whole fucking day?!?!?!? The man has karma to whore, without it who'll feed his wife's son?

WTF? I love Gal now?

Probably Cara Delvigne. She lacks talent and visual appeal so much, the fact that she bothers to show her face on screen at all is one of the bravest things any human could possibly do.

I know a girl who is a 6'2" bombshell phat ass, perky tits and Mediterranean features who inexplicably wants to be KNOCKED UP by tiny Asian markets.

Def not the norm but if there are Asian dudes reading this you got hope to be bullied into cumming into Amazonian womb.

Manlets*

In my day we called that littering.

Why is this PR tool So progressive?
Omg she's the hero of our times

i can see why he dropped her

>allegory for Islamic theocracy
>dumb thot who thinks it's about muh white christian patriarchy

You'd made it impossible with the no talent part

Watson is the weirdest fucking actress/person/girl in that she always looks like she's going to eventually get some slightly bigger titties in every picture of her, and then when they zoom out you're left disappointed by her tiny little tit-tat flat chest every single fucking time

It literally is about Christian patriarchy, it's written by a radfem.

Wow, words can't describe...they just can't describe how perfect she is.

If she really wanted to spread the book around she'd get it as a pdf and pay for a dozen seedboxes. But that wouldn't get her the virtue signaling coverage she desires.

>2017
>using ciaboxes
I seriously hope you don't do this

>emma watson is littering

bravissimo

I'm pretty sure she was just an athletics trainer in the IDF

OK, she trained people to shoot kids with rocks.

They often go into tech and support roles. I knew one Isreali girl who was a radar operator during her service.

I wish we were like Switzerland, where all men at the age of 18 spend at least a year in military service, and in the reserves until 35, with an option for the senior reserves until 55. We wouldn't do forigen wars. We just get tactical, technical, and survival training. We all keep a weapon in our homes. We have a greater sense of national unity, and are much more wary of forigen invasion. All boys have a rite of passage that makes them men. They learn to think and struggle for themselves. Careers are much easier to get started in.

That's what she wants you to think. The second she smells the Gaza on you she's triggering the Samson option.

Frankly I don't care what the Israelis do to their neighbors. Let them build a Jewish empire in the Levant if they want. I just don't want to pay for it. Or to have anyone else pay for it.

They want this Greater Israel bullshit, but they don't have the people to hold onto that territory. Their leaders spend inordinate amounts of time and Western forigen aid trying to scam us into depopulating the region for them. They have genocidal dreams without the strength to pull it off. If they had to face the situation rationally, without big daddy America giving them everything they ask for, they would have much more realistic national aspirations. They would also do a much better job of dealing with their neighbors.

Stop electing presidents who suck their dicks then.

>"Emma Watson is driving, showing skin and giving women literature on feminism... in Saudi Arabia"

Get a life Faggot.

Some migrants will just use it to wipe their asses

I'd hunt every copy down I could and burn them live on twitter

About time someone fought back.

she can't act and her movies are garbage. you're not even Sup Forums, just a redditor who has to bait to get replies for his shit tier waifu. ugly feet too, complete trash

>feet
kill yourself

> All boys have a rite of passage that makes them men.
Indentured servitude is as far from manly as you can get.
> They learn to think and struggle for themselves.
If they´d be thinking clearly at draft age, they´d not serve an entity which mandates meatshield service for adult males - if the State is worth a damn, it will find volunteers for combat duty.

PS. Government exists with or without your opinions and/or vote; expands at an exponential pace; does everything in its power to subjugate your will, and continually obfuscates the legal code in a bid to restrict your liberty, which ensures the status quo.

literally most important part of a woman's body

>circumcised clit
>Christain theology

>live on twitter
Oh shit, we got an activist over here.
Kill yourself.

maybe if you're a beta

True

Where are the leaked pictures? I've only seen some of them randomly posted in Sup Forums, but not the whole set. She has a nice rack.

Why? Is she raising awareness of what's going to happen to french women when the muslims take control? Isn't that a bit insensitive to followers of the religions of peace?

>film threads get deleted
>Sup Forums bait threads stay up

>DUDE EVERYTHING IS Sup Forums LMAO

If she gave a shit she'd do it in Saudi Arabia

>everything revolves around Sup Forums.
Only Sup Forums revolves around Sup Forums. That's what echochambers are about .