Forgive me if gore is not allowed here, in your safe space of frog anime pictures

Forgive me if gore is not allowed here, in your safe space of frog anime pictures.

DAILY REMINDER THAT NEGROS ARE SUBHUMAN, BUT ONLY BECAUSE THEIR JEWISH OVERLORDS COMMAND THEM INFO A LIFE OF DEGENERACY. Also included in subhuman status are weeaboos, the obese, the stupid, and the physically weak.

What can you, as a white or black do to stop this? Fix yourself into a pinnacle of mankind. Be strong, be harsh, be fair, be keen. Never forget the enemy, never forget you may earn new allies.

You can vote for Trump, or for Hillary, but you MUST vote for the candidate you believe will combat this DEGENERACY!

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3955081/thailand-koh-tao-murder-david-miller-hannah-witheridge-zaw-lin-wai-phyo-burma-myanmar/
youtu.be/7QRQK0VHbWs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758358/British-man-questioned-two-British-tourists-death-Thailand.html
youtube.com/watch?v=alTSVy_7Tpw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-oCew_ef94
youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did she died?

Nice tits.

She's gonna make a full recovery

what happened?

in hell?

Pic related, 4chans degenerate pictures are degrading to yourself.

Do you think the media enjoys these pictures? No, they LOVE THEM because anyone who uses it puts a TARGET on their back which reads "complete retard"

They are funny, perhaps, but not really. Do not let your fellow SUBHUMANS tear you down while you ascend to NOBILITY!

She went on vacation in some asian mudslime rice nigger country and got raped while sunbathing.

you make a point of posting that picture but don't provide a context or story for it, you are just an edgy 12 year old

Rapefugee actions? Or is she an Olympiad?

Obviously a subhuman did it. Find the context yourself.

She was raped on vacation.

I forgive you.

Did she die?

I grew up doing MMA and use it to jump cocky nigs when I can get away with it. A white man that hits harder than them makes them piss themselves. It's fun to watch these same chimps that would rape a white woman or rob a store shit and bleed all over themselves when you wail brass knuckles into their bodies. Another good way is to anonymously report them to the police and get them off the streets before they can do anything.

Oh no! Don't tarnish the reputation of the nazi frogs!

nice

It'll take a while for her hair to grow back, but she's fine. She's just fine.

time.com/3955081/thailand-koh-tao-murder-david-miller-hannah-witheridge-zaw-lin-wai-phyo-burma-myanmar/

youtu.be/7QRQK0VHbWs

Is he ok?

F

>I grew up doing MMA

Fuck yes! Good job.

>I'll trick these other home bodies into going out and eradicating nigger by saying I do it all the time! Nyah!

>He thinks we are all one race the human race

Blacks have genetic disadvantages buddy. Considering they are, on average, the same IQ as an 11 year old white child...they act differently even when Jews or whites are not involved. Liberia comes to mind.

i'd fuck that

Started with Taekwondo, then Judo, then Boxing, and then Krav Maga before going on to full fledged MMA.

I will admit I like the nazi frogs the most

Obviously that one is inferior but whites can be too. Like today I had to ward off a weak old cuck man at my gym who wanted to use my weights. Eventually the management took care of him when he complained about me.

Remain uncucked my aryan brother

what is this video about

When you make a thread, you are responsible for providing the context, you stupid nigger.

>Witheridge, 23, from Great Yarmouth, a seaside town on the English east coast, had been raped and killed by blows to the head...A mute Burmese beach cleaner stumbled upon the bodies shortly after dawn. A garden hoe and wooden club found nearby were quickly fingered as the principal murder weapons.

FUGGG. Seen that picture a long time ago, all this time I thought it was a shotgun to the head.

By a white person.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758358/British-man-questioned-two-British-tourists-death-Thailand.html

blacks being victims of systemic racism who dindu nuffin

I think it's a good thing that happened, since we now got to see her tits, all's end that ends well

Was she burning the coal? Did they catch the fucker that did this?

Favela justice for some pedophile

A Thai local gang did that and blamed it to 2 Burmeses.

wasn't this the girl in thailand who got killed by locals for fucking on the beach? The guy was beaten half to death too.

Don't lie. All that article says is they're not sure who did it, that there were 12 suspects (including two whites) where DNA cleared them.

Sure you did Shmuelly.....sure you did.

Is that actually the same girl? What happened to her?

Also if you truly hate niggers spread Colin Flaherty's youtube

He's blowing them the fuck out every day there with 3-5 new videos of their crimes and stories behind the crimes etc. He's a journalist that's tired of nig shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=alTSVy_7Tpw

This wouldn't have happened had she been modestly dressed. Only you can prevent rape, slores.

Burn coal

Pay the toll

jej

top fucking kek

She had it coming, she was probably a rapefugee supporter and went to a shithole to 'discover herself'.

Shut the fuck up already. You have done none of those things you limp wristed fat virgin. Go RP elsewhere.

She didn't, she was bludgeoned to death with her boyfriend when they were on vacation in Thailand.

Dead cunts are so hot.
You should know the story.

>thai police still haven't found who exactly killed them
>the family does not think it was the 2 workers sentenced to death
>thainiggers threatened the sister saying the job is only half finished

Why are thai police so incompetent? And what ever became of the cctv footage a few years back?

Well, shit happens when you party naked.

Took the words out of my mouth

I don't get it

wow do all vaginas look disgusting?
how can you even have sex with such a horrible thing

Wtf I love niggers now

aww day wuz just see n da world n sheit

backpacking the third world cuz we be all da same n sheit

youtube.com/watch?v=k-oCew_ef94

did she die?

she was killed then raped?

She went to Thailand with her white boyfriend and they both got smashed. It is a mistake for normies to go to a warzone like Thailand, but she was a good wholesome white female with a white boyfriend.

>Thailand
>Or Florida

Not like glorious white people, they always admit to what they have done and face th hahaha yeah right

Thai police are not incompetent. They just don't give a shit about foreign normie whites who get wrecked in Thailand and why should they?

Woah woah woah if Thailand is off limits how am I going to get my ass fucked by ladyboys?

That's a weird looking dalmation

Sounds like a liberal cunt who wanted to "experience the world"

If you are black just realize the point of this thread is creating a future free of SUBHUMANS.

It is up to each INDIVIDUAL to become an untermensch or mother of an untermensch. Regardless of race.

Negros must forget their broken pasts. Whites must not be cucks.

I hope you understand.

this is bait

If I knew why he was getting beaten I would probably not feel sorry for him.
But I dont know, he may be innocent, in which case this kind of violence is despicable and only brings us down to their level.
We should only do righteous violence, senseless violence means we are no better than them

A liberal cunt who wanted to experience the world got her boyfriend killed and now everyone mourns HER.

Sweden.

It's time to start baiting these fucks and administering some vigilante justice...

look at the spread of IQs on the bell curve

Sub-saharan blacks have an IQ of 70
American blacks 85
Americans/Euros 100
Asians 105
Ashkenazi 110

Women have a smaller, more centralized spread

These facts account for all conflicts in the world.

Read what I said bro. It is always a mistake for NORMIES to go to Thailand because read OP related. Only people like us should go to places like Thailand.

believe it or not, families go to Thailand. Normies go to Thailand. I don't understand this. Especially when you see the downside like happened to little miss normie in this thread and her normie happy boyfriend.

saved. more?

Who in their right mind would go to thailand?

Ohh I got a few more..

I'm sure his parents will forgive the troubled young black boy

This would never have happened if the nigger had been aborted in the first place.

>Enriched.

>thailand
People from here go to Thailand to 1)fuck whores 2)fuck ladibois 3)fuck children 4)get high 5)get foken pissed m8 while fucking a ladiboi child who is high
Their capital is literally called BANG COCK so if you get killed there you probably deserve it for being a degenerate

>that webm

Beautiful.

bump

I apologize to England for this one.

Dumb kids who think the whole world operates like their campus grounds and bought into the whole "see the world" meme from the travel industry.

this

I honestly don't know. Thailand and other SE Asian countries are really popular tourist destinations for my fellow shitposters though. I get why the middle aged white degenerates go, but I don't get the appeal it has for the normies.

>mfw someone tells me they're going to Bali

You sound like a normie m8.

Oh we postin nig violence now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0

If you burgers vote for Hillary, the race war will come sooner and you can exterminate those animals

That face says it all.