THE FOREIGNER

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Finally good kino coming soon with the Chan!

youtube.com/watch?v=om9YCk7ufHs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-MKdRwhHs
youtube.com/watch?v=iZxNbAwY_rk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Irish_Republican_Army#2012.E2.80.93present:_Since_the_merger_.28.22New_IRA.22.29
youtube.com/watch?v=nESJoEFURbc
youtu.be/cFCM6L6Nl5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Rap song was so stupìd and doesn't belong to the vibe of the movie, hope it's only in the trailer

>inb4 IRA and not Muslims derailed thread

Sooo...Taken Jackie Chan-edition?

Do you guys think Jackie is getting too old for some stunts now? The trailer wasn't too exciting, looks like your average former CIA/special forces in normal society revenge flick.

Will watch just cause Jackie and 007.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

so is it a remake then?

Reminder that we are looking at a Jackie Chan movie made by the man responsible for this and this:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-MKdRwhHs

youtube.com/watch?v=iZxNbAwY_rk

The trailer is underwhelming but I have faith.

>IRA are the bad guys

Looks more like Law Abiding Citizen: Jackie Chan Edition.

So he just jumped through a window while his dick was still flopping out?

looks kino as fuck, can't believe jackie is 63

absolute shit

>the irish never bombed shit
t. underage newfags

Yeah, because there are literally zero movies and shows with islamic terrorists as the villains. Never been done. Far too controversial. Am I right?

Maybe you ought to watch a few movies before you post.

When was last bomb attack by irish?

name 2

Give me the bomber name. I don't want no trabble.

The Troubles 2.0 seem to be brewing so you might just see some before the end of the year.

Name five notable movies that feature islamic terrorists.

True Lies and Four Lions are the only ones i can think of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Irish_Republican_Army#2012.E2.80.93present:_Since_the_merger_.28.22New_IRA.22.29

>On 5 October 2010, a car bomb exploded outside a branch of the Ulster Bank on Culmore Road in Derry.
>A large Real IRA explosives dump and arms cache were discovered in Dunleer, County Louth by Gardaí in October 2010, following a weekend of searches and arrests in the east of the country.
>In June 2013 Gardaí arrested eight people after a Real IRA meeting and uncovered a massive haul of the plastic explosive Semtex in two raids in Dublin.
>In February 2014 the group sent seven letter bombs to British Army recruitment offices in south-east England;
>In April–May 2015, there were two Real IRA bomb attacks in Derry.
> In November, a PSNI vehicle in Belfast was riddled with automatic gunfire, fired from an AK-47.[113] On Christmas Day in North Belfast, police came under fire again but were not injured. The attacker was charged with attempted murder.[114][115] Days later, on 27 November 2015, police in West Belfast came under heavy fire yet again.
>On 7 June 2017 Gardaí foiled a serious New IRA bomb plot after discovering six kilos of Semtex, "enough to blow up a street".[130]

The IRA have been an enemy of britain for decades and remain an enemy of Britain.

We're capable of having multiple enemies who we depict in films.

Ape-kino confirmed.

true lies
four lions
the siege
london has fallen
zero dark 30

>you might just see some before the end of the year.
Ok. Maybe, someday in the future.
While muslims bomb europe every month.

Well that's more than i thought existed, still for every one of those movies i can name 5 that feature white terrorists.

It's based on a book from 1993 you goddamn racist mongoloids.

britbongs are the real bad guys but soon they will be gone

It really rustles me that I can tell that box is empty just from how he took it out of the locker, they could have at least put a brick in it or something.

jackie kino back in the menu

>Sup Forums cancer has ruined this board to the extent that there literally can't be action movies with explosions without Sup Forumstards getting triggered over it not being politicized to appeal to their world view

BUT THEYRE NOT FUCKING MUZZIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At 0:37 his dick was still out but now it's engulfed by flames and shards of glass.

His fucking dick is gonna look like an ancient weapon when he finally lands.

>killing Jackie's daughter
Why? He's made it very clear he doesn't want any trable.

True lies was pre 9/11 when the left started supporting Muslims.

Four Lions was a comedy from the Muslim perspective, satire to make light of it.

Siege pre 9/11 again

London has fallen is people from the middle east, Islam is never brought up.

Zero Dark 30, never watched that so I will give you that but googling it and it seems to be a lot of people getting offended on behalf of the religion of pieces.

>The film industry, a major part of which is based in the anglosphere, produces movies that have white people in them!

WOW

Kek fuck off janny.

Well it's a little ridiculous that islam causes so many problems but other religions are still portrayed as villains.

Hard to suspend your disbelief when in the real world you hear about the 3rd muslim terrorist attack this month and then see a movie about christian terrorists.

Really though? Are the even that many movies with terrorists in them at all?

Can I get a trailer that isn't 12 frames/second?

Yeah man, most action movies.

Just out of curiosity what are the chances you would be a victim of IRA terrorism compared to Islamic terrorism in 2017?

It does seem like one is more likely, but I don't want to jump to any bigoted conclusions, because the janitors a faggot

That Collateral Damage Jackie Chan-edition

It's not POL, we can all see the political element these days clear as crystal.

The IRA actively tried to avoid killing innocents in their prime.

Muslims actively go after innocents and are getting more active every month. This would be far more realistic and in line with current times as a man go after Muslim groups. But we can't offend depict Muslim killers in a bad light.

Martin Campbell is the most underrated action kinographer of all time.

>The Chinaman
>The Chinaman understands death. Jungle-skilled, silent, and lethal, he had killed for the Viet Cong and then for the Americans, and he had watched helplessly when his two eldest daughters had been raped and killed by Thai pirates. But that was all behind him. Quiet, hardworking, and unassuming, the Chinaman had been building up a take-away food business when his wife and youngest daughter were caught by an IRA bomb in a department store. Simply but persistently, the Chinaman asked the authorities about who had set the bomb. After he is turned away by the authorities and treated as a nuisance, he decides there is only one path before him. The Chinaman, denied justice, decides he must take revenge into his own hands, and declares war.
jesus christ

Islamic extremists are unbelievably underrepresented in action movies considering how much terrorism is committed in the name of Islam. The only notable action movie I can remember that portrays muslims as the villains is Taken. And it's never actually mentioned that they're muslims, only Albanian. There's lots of very famous action franchises and not once have they used muslims as villains.

>This would be far more realistic and in line with current times if it wasn't based on a book from 1993
no shit sherlock

In actuality the IRA were highly trained and Jackie Chan would be killed within a few hours tops.

FUCKING Sup Forums IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE GOOD HYPE THREADS ANYMORE
not everything has to be politized

>Anything killing Jackie Chan

You're a funny man Paddy

jackie chan has literally defied death. he's an insane human being. besides, doesn't he have triad connections :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=nESJoEFURbc

grimdark jackie is my new favorite jackie

What if Jackie Chan wanted no trouble with the IRA?

Didnt Jackie use to say he was going to retire at 60 beause of how ruined his body is?

Came here to mention this. Every Bond film, and 50% of all action movies, should be directed by Martin Campbell. Dude can shit out kino by accident

>pls dont mention Green Lantern

Oh so it's also set in the early 90's like the book?

No, well then that makes you look like a dumb fuck.

No they weren't you fucking idiot, they were malnourished, runtish micks who never faced their enemies in a fair fight

The people who were beat up by the RA were generally people over 60

>implying the brits are the good guys
They've been oppressing the irish for a long time.

>they should update it however I WANT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
your tears are delicious, keep crying little bitch :^)

that stopped ages ago. the only "oppression" in northern Ireland in the 50s and 60s was the result of catholics having families of 8 or 9 and so none of them achieving well in school and so they claimed they were being oppressed by being poor and uneducated and less employable.

>tfw (((they))) try to re-ignite hatred for the IRA but bring it to the forefront of culture and spark IRA support from everyone who hates England and their cuckoldry

Is jewish run hollywood ourguy?

>IRA are the bad guys

we wuz chinamen an shiet xD

Also Argo

that isn't even a complete list of films featuring islamic terrorists. those are just the first I came up with off the top of my head.

Body of Lies
The Delta Force
6 movies about 9/11
The Kingdom
13 hours
Argo
Syriana
the hurt locker
you didn't say pre-9/11 , you said to name 5 films that feature islamic terrorists.

Fuck the PSNI

This movie has nothing to do with religion

>IRA
>no ISIS and a muslim mayor

Old man revenge movie. YEEAH! I'm in.

Maybe this is his last

all those things are just 0.01% of the population doing crime. It happens in england or anywhere. It is similar to the loyalists in northern ireland who have murdered dozens in the past few years. Just last week british loyalists stormed a supermarket near my house and shot a guy 5 times infront of his son. they had scout cars and a gun car. None of these groups are going to blow up London. If by some crazy chance they did, they would phone in a warning.

>tfw Northern Ireland is so anti-Ireland since the IRA turned it into their favorite battleground that every referendum they vote to stay in the UK

>supporting potatoes

>when youre trying to prove that islamic terrorism is shown too often and end up quoting movies about real events

dont forget Munich and Raid on Entenebe

Daily reminder that the brits are the eternal villain and the cucks/faggots/muslims enablers. IRA was always based fighting them for their freedom.

They've only ever had one referendum on the issue in 1973

I can't even lie to be fairly honest my familial compatriots I'm fucking hype. Even the worst Jackie movies are still worth a watch or two at the very least drunk, he's a kino magnet.

I haven't seen this much butthurt since the Ghostbusters film.

> trying to prove that islamic terrorism is shown too often

what? he's saying that islamic terrorist is portrayed in film often and there's not some kind of sjw hollywood conspiracy to silence the truth or whatever

Ireland was already an independent state though, and the vast majority of Northerners did not want to become a part of the Republic during the troubles. So their efforts were somewhat pointless and probably turned the general public even further away from the idea of a united Ireland.

>all these irish/glaswegian LARPer posts

SEETHING

>Do you guys think Jackie is getting too old for some stunts now?

It's an objective fact, dude. He's 63

I'm not trying to prove that islamic terrorism is shown too often.

I think it wouldn't be a bad thing if there were more movies about islamic terrorism , but there aren't only 5 movies about islamic terrorism, and The Foreigner looks like a good movie with a plot that would not make any sense if it were about muslim terrorists because the central plot point is that jackie chan's character is trying to threaten a former terrorist turned politician (which has actually happened as part of the northern ireland peace process, gerry adams) into telling him who committed the bombing.

based Roose

dunno who's more annoying in this thread, delusional Sup Forumsacks getting triggered by yet another mocvie or plastic paddies praising a terrorist organization

This. In recent times the IRA were literally fighting against the majority of the populations wishes senselessly. The ability for NI to hold a vote on unification is there anytime.

>In actuality the IRA were highly trained

>highly trained by the Libyan millitary
>a millitary that has gotten anally raped worse than sadam in every engagment they have fought

>Vietnamese Jackie Chan vs IRA fucking shits

cool

>He's 63
jesus. it's a shame his son never inherited his work ethic

youtu.be/cFCM6L6Nl5E

Why did you post a shitty broken reupload instead of the main channel

GO HOME GI

>every plot almost foiled

why haven't these stupid smelly dumb potato niggers figured out they have an informant ratting them out

The majority of the civilian deaths during the troubles were due to loyalist death squads, not IRA freedom fighters.

literally wanted no twabble

PART

N

PARCEL

ITT

fuck jackie chan
and fuck this movie

>it ain't me starts playing

Remember that the IRA have a policy of avoiding civilian casualties. When the police are able to evacuate civilians, that's not a "foiled" attack, that's the plan.

Look it up if you don't believe me, the IRA generally ring the police to warn them before they detonate bombs. Their goal is and always has been to cause economic damage and to remind people of their power.

It's also well known that senior IRA figures tend to inform the authorities if some junior members are a bit nutty. They don't want psychos running around killing civilians and making them look bad.

By engaging in guerilla warfare, the IRA not only caused the deaths of innocent people but encouraged it, since it was a good PR tool. Keep living in your fantasy though

He did inherit his moral ethics though.
Jackie Chan knocked up a model and had a bastard daughter with her and denied it for years like a nigger.